It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There have been 22 school shootings in the US so far this year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

If you are considering a Gatling gun a revolver, maybe.
But as far as revolving pistols I've never seen more that 7 or 8 shots.
But I do not know all makes and models.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Traditional K-6 or 12 schools are slowly, very slowly, being phased out in big cities. There used to be nothing but these large "warehouses" where all the students would be cramped into. Now there are smaller schools/buildings with smaller enrollments with less grades being taught in each.

Nursing homes, for example, used to be nothing but large, multi-bed facilities. Now, there are houses that take care of 2, maybe 3 patients. Schools are probably going to go this route as well. At least they should. The popularity of these homes comes from the more individualized care the residents can receive. Students could benefit from more individualized teaching. They, these smaller buildings in business districts, are already being downsized to only enroll maybe 50 kids, I can see the day when teachers find a way to find houses to teach one grade apiece in. Nondescript with no signage. Make sure the zoning is in order. The teachers, students and parents obviously would know where they are, but no one else, really.

Want to reduce school shootings? Start with reducing the amount of targets.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: HopeSillyChaCha1

I have to ask this...what have you been drinking today?

I'm drinking soy water. Why?

(post by HopeSillyChaCha1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeSillyChaCha1

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

As a very proud Democrat, I can assure you we ARE coming for your guns. No one needs a fully auto revolver capable of firing 20 bullets per second. Once we remove all the guns from repukelicans, we will round you all up to educate you. Think of the children!!! Never mind we approve of abortions. Do as we say, not as we do. Dems will crush the patriarchy in 2016. Fear us or join us. Your choice.

Revolvers do not hold 20 bullets.
I'm not sure people who favor gun rights are the ones needing to be educated in this case.

Lies. Revolvers hold 100 round clips. And when we proud Democrats take over in 2016, we will outlaw all 1000 round clips. Only the proud people on the Police Force will be allowed to have 10,000 round clips for their semi auto fully auto machine gun revolvers. If you respond again with lies, it proves you are a racist white supremacist bigot.

This is the post reply that convinces me you're drinking,this is 2019,not 2016. I would love to own a
revolver that held more than 6 rounds.Now you have me laughing,thanks for the joke of the day.
edit on 28-7-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

It's become far too common. Are we becoming desensitized

No...just the anti gun nuts are getting that desperate and calling anything within 10 miles a " school shooting".

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

"CNN set the following parameters:"

Please stop letting CNN brainwash you.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There were over fourty-thousand traffic related deaths in 2017. I doubt there were any reductions in that number in any subsequent years either. Ford was the automaker whose product was most often involved in crash related deaths. Probably a better conspiracy with those numbers than any decline or increase in school shootings relative to who was in office any given year

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Guns don't kill people.
People with guns, kill people.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Pretty sure it is the bullet that actually kills.

The guns are innocent.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: gallop

Pretty sure it is the bullet that actually kills.

The guns are innocent.

If the gun is black, it is innocent. Even if it does harm anyone, it's making up for generations of racism towards the black firearm.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Guns don't kill people.
People with guns, kill people.

And people with hands, too.

Some people can do it with looks, I've heard.

(post by HopeSillyChaCha1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

As a very proud Democrat, I can assure you we ARE coming for your guns. No one needs a fully auto revolver capable of firing 20 bullets per second. Once we remove all the guns from repukelicans, we will round you all up to educate you. Think of the children!!! Never mind we approve of abortions. Do as we say, not as we do. Dems will crush the patriarchy in 2016. Fear us or join us. Your choice.

Revolvers do not hold 20 bullets.
I'm not sure people who favor gun rights are the ones needing to be educated in this case.

Lies. Revolvers hold 100 round clips. And when we proud Democrats take over in 2016, we will outlaw all 1000 round clips. Only the proud people on the Police Force will be allowed to have 10,000 round clips for their semi auto fully auto machine gun revolvers. If you respond again with lies, it proves you are a racist white supremacist bigot.

This is the post reply that convinces me you're drinking,this is 2019,not 2016. I would love to own a
revolver that held more than 6 rounds.Now you have me laughing,thanks for the joke of the day.

Well if you got 2.5k I know where you can buy one

www.rockislandauction.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I have to ask this...what have you been drinking today?

I'm drinking soy water. Why?

Much epic. So wow.

Please dont get banned, I love you already.

As for the story, this is why we cant have an actual conversation about these things. Its not just the articles like this, its the people who buy it and have an extreme emotional response.

I wouldn't mind having a good faith discussion on how to better address violence, in fact I think it might be one of the better topics we could discuss.

Im just not convinced guns have much of a place in a conversation about actually improving things, rather than making us feel good. Oh well..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Not only did I give you a couple stars for your posts

I really wanna give you a hug

πŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you can come to west Michigan anytime, we have two-lip festivals. 🌷🌷🌷

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Does that include gang bangers shooting one another over a drug deal in back of condemned school? This crap does nothing to address the actual problem. Just gives leftist something to grasp on to when pushing for gun control.

Meanwhile the mental state of the country continues to deteriorate from largely Democrat policies.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Why would someone who speaks with emotions instead of facts get banned? My heroes here speak the emotional truth daily, and they do not get banned. The Kommandants in charge here will see my emotional truth as logical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join