It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists Crawl Out of Baltimore Hood to Support Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

It doesn't have the meaning it used to for the same reason that Nazi doesn't.

The people who were there, who lived through the worst of those time are rapidly becoming a thing of the past. Most of us are only acquainted with those things through our history books and not through the actual experience of them ourselves.

Most of the people who call others Nazis or compare this or that to Hitler or say this or that is racist never actually lived with the worst of Jim Crow and segregation or lived through WWII.

It's like jamming your finger and crying out that you broke it, but since they never broke anything, they think it's the worst pain ever.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

the word racist is like the f word once it meant something bad now common language

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I cannot believe all of these leftists rushing to defend the "leadership" of a city that is literally standing by doing nothing while watching tens of thousands die.

That is the true racism. Blacks are being murdered in that city at a pace faster than anywhere else in the country.

North Korea is a real dystopian #hole, and Baltimore is worse and the leftist Dems want the rest of the country to not point that out! If someone points out that Baltimore is killing minorities, they are racist!!!??? Think. About. It.

14 Baltimore neighborhoods have lower life expectancies than North Korea:
www.washingtonpost.com...

You are better off living under Kim Jong Un than Representative Elijah Cummings.

Unreal.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
This happened in the district where Freddie gray was shot and Elijah Cummins represents .

"Anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you're in a wealthy nation," Sanders told reporters later at the Freddie Gray Empowerment Center in Bolton Hill. "You would think that you were in a Third World country."

Bernie Sanders

Enough said

Oh please. Sanders was being so overly dramatic.

I've seen some images of West Baltimore on the internet and it does not even look half as bad as some places in SSA (Sub-Saharan Africa).

Drama queen.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
I cannot believe all of these leftists rushing to defend the "leadership" of a city that is literally standing by doing nothing while watching tens of thousands die.

That is the true racism. Blacks are being murdered in that city at a pace faster than anywhere else in the country.

North Korea is a real dystopian #hole, and Baltimore is worse and the leftist Dems want the rest of the country to not point that out! If someone points out that Baltimore is killing minorities, they are racist!!!??? Think. About. It.

14 Baltimore neighborhoods have lower life expectancies than North Korea:
www.washingtonpost.com...

You are better off living under Kim Jong Un than Representative Elijah Cummings.

Unreal.

OTT much?

WHO is "murdering" them?

Most likely it's black folks in that region murdering black folks.

Hardly white supremacists going out on hunts at night in West Baltimore...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm going to point out what many don't like to hear, because it means there's more to a problem area than just their reps/senators and money --

If the local culture doesn't commit to even the tiniest steps toward improvement to Better, then Better will never be had no matter how much money is poured into infrastructure, education, and services. Baltimore is one of those areas where historically, black and white residents alike, they just can't seem to shake that Poverty Street Thug culture. They ARE a rat hole, they've always been a rat hole.

Congressmen and senators can only do so much before the rest falls squarely on the residents. If they don't want better, it really IS more their fault than Cummings'. I'm not saying he's a fab congressman by any means, but for F's sake, put the responsibility for betterment where it belongs -- on the residents. Because it starts there, not a congressional office.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

This happened in the district where Freddie gray was shot and Elijah Cummins represents .

"Anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you're in a wealthy nation," Sanders told reporters later at the Freddie Gray Empowerment Center in Bolton Hill. "You would think that you were in a Third World country."

Bernie Sanders

Enough said

I've seen some images of West Baltimore on the internet and it does not even look half as bad as some places in SSA (Sub-Saharan Africa).

Drama queen.

So you have seen images have you?

I guess that qualifies you as an expert (sarc).

How about this? You go live in one of the areas we are talking about, then come back when you have some perspective.

What does "SSA" , a third world (if that), industrialised, uneducated, place, run by warlords and dictators have, in any way, to do with a major metropolitan area of the US?

edit on 7292019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'm going to point out what many don't like to hear, because it means there's more to a problem area than just their reps/senators and money --

If the local culture doesn't commit to even the tiniest steps toward improvement to Better, then Better will never be had no matter how much money is poured into infrastructure, education, and services. Baltimore is one of those areas where historically, black and white residents alike, they just can't seem to shake that Poverty Street Thug culture. They ARE a rat hole, they've always been a rat hole.

Congressmen and senators can only do so much before the rest falls squarely on the residents. If they don't want better, it really IS more their fault than Cummings'. I'm not saying he's a fab congressman by any means, but for F's sake, put the responsibility for betterment where it belongs -- on the residents. Because it starts there, not a congressional office.
Excellent point and I think that falls onto a compassionate individual who works for the local community and spreads the message of renewal and rejuvenation.

It all starts with family, where values and foundations are built. It is those foundations and values that an individuals pursues life, interest and debts.

A good head will move accordingly, while others who take, take and take will stagnate. Misery loves company.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I have to agree on the local culture being the main issue, but it doesn't help for representatives to not speak up and tell them the truth. The local culture are given victim status and provided lies for who or what is to blame. Simply lies of what assistance will help solve their problems...all simply to gain ignorant votes at election time. That is what is wrong about the politics and politicians in these areas. They refuse to be honest and say, this is a problem of your own making and to fix it, you have to take responsibility.

'Responsibility' has been denigrated as much as the other big 'R' word...'Republican.'

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think we cannot put enough attention on these politicians that have been in office for decades and have done absolutely nothing for the people who voted them in. Whether they be Dem or Rep.

Stop voting the same people in!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Anyone who's ever been to Baltimore will tell you it's a sh*t hole.

Or The Wire. Never been there myself but it's famous internationally for being a complete #hole that epitomises the most broken, deprived, crime ridden, politically corrupt society in America. I'm no fan of Trump but have absolutely no idea how his comments could be perceived as racist, there's nothing remotely related to race in them.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I think we cannot put enough attention on these politicians that have been in office for decades and have done absolutely nothing for the people who voted them in. Whether they be Dem or Rep.

Stop voting the same people in!!!!!

That is the solution. Term limits would be a great start, but that is like asking a cat to stop chasing mice.

Unfortunately, the average voter does not do their due diligence when voting. They base their choices on name recognition, sound bites, negative ads, and empty promises. I don't see this changing anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Anyone who's ever been to Baltimore will tell you it's a sh*t hole.

Except for the inner harbor area.
It is a highly policed area.
The rest of "charm city" is vastly nasty.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

This right here is a prime example of the state of the left today. Nevermind that cummings district is so awful that even the mayor said he nearly vomitted from the smell of rat piss in the streets. Nevermind that the violent crime, perpetuated upon minorities by other minorities, in Baltimore is extremely high. Nevermind that cummings has been in office for over two decades. That's all nothing because the voters picked him.

What this really highlights is the power of incumbency. A full 90-95% of incumbents are re-elected each year. Doesn't matter if you live in a dump, you'll keep electing your congress critter if he/she runs again.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Been to Baltimore at least 20 times.

Not someplace I would live, but then again that goes for any large city.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Bernie Sanders

Enough said

Drama queen.

It doesn’t matter what context Bernie said it in. He said it, it’s just as racist as trumps statement.

Bernie made that statement and if you had the last bit of integrity/Honesty you would acknowledge it.

You don’t have to call him a racist. A simple “I don’t like that”would be all right. But you have an agenda not a cause the race card is just a tool for your party .

You can’t give 1 mm on your position because you know how weak and fragile it is. If you guys were honest your whole scheme would fall down like a house of cards .

Poser

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have seen this movie before. That is probably why my spider senses are all a tingle.

The word that comes to mind is "gentrification". Especially after the fires they had in the Baltimore area last night.

Highlighting the poverty makes the fires look like a God send. Rebuilding the area is an amazing gift by those in power. Of course the fact that none of the original owners will be able to afford to live in the newly constructed residents will be completely overlooked. They will be dispersed and housed in high rise apartments that will do what they are designed to do.

The Black Zone
(Borrowed from @Projectvxm in another thread.)

Maybe I am being overly cynical. Maybe it is because I just don't trust any of the characters.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think the racism from the MSM & Liberals that is on display is just epic. MSM nor Liberals came to Cummings defense stating that the remarks President Trump made were wrong. They didn't like the remarks because Cummings is a Liberal & a Black Man. His district is a failure. His district is rat infested. So it's OK to be a complete utter failure if your'e a Liberal & Black.

Seems the Libs & MSM have lowered the bar quite a bit to make sure he receives his participation trophy.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
No wrong. People become habitual even with voting. Lack critical thinking. Democrats are good at convincing the poor they are their champions. Now when people think they will vote otherwise.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I know lots of people that vote along party lines regardless of what the person has done or whether they like them or not.

Then your post is claiming 100% of the people voted .. can you back that up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join