It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists Crawl Out of Baltimore Hood to Support Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You know you could replicate that meme with every conservative on TV and reverse racism.. lol

“I don’t always claim reverse racism, but when I do it is all the time!”

It is a fair accusation against Sharpton.. though as well.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

what do you mean by "Trump supporter"?

this person agreed with what President Trump said about Cummings, does that mean she voted for President Trump?

Does it mean she agreed with what President Trump said?

why do you want to twist things, don't you have a thread open that you are neglecting?

(should I say you ran away? or would that be "twisting" things?)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

The Left has hijacked the word “racist” to the point it now only means “asshat” or “idiot” or “moron”.

That racist just cut me off.
That racist messed up my food order.
That racist just ran that red light.

Most unfortunate. Now, when I identify someone who is truly demonstrating hate and bigotry, I have to find a new word.

I’m going with Dem.

Since it was the Democratic Party that resisted civil rights.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Statistically, 1 in 4 of his constituents don't like him and will be able to give an interview saying he did nothing for them. The other three quarters kept him as their representative for the last 23 years.

Must be doing something right.

Don't believe the lies. 4 in 4 of his constituents approve of his leadership. We ALL should believe in his leadership. If not, you're a racist and we proud Democrats will make sure to "educate" you after we round all of you up. Be proud of our Black Leaders. They are our helping to move our Democratic agenda along. We will have a few bumps along the way, but the road to communism is a bumpy ride.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If they're a different ethnicity than you and they upset you, then it was because ... racist.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Does it hurt?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
LBJ was a liberal a-hole...
But as a senator, he got my great state nasa command and more massive dam projects than we know what to do with...especially central Texas which is resplendent with lakes thanks to him...
Gotta say he did awesome for his constituency(me) despite being a liberal fool...

Cummings doesn’t seem to have that same resume re his constituency....
Plus I don’t believe Cummings could successfully navigate a 3rd grade multiplication table...
If I was a reporter I would randomly ask him “what is 7 times 6” just to see what he says....

-Chris

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I think Cummings has been bringing home the bacon all right, but I'm not sure any of it has been seen by his constituency in any real way. It seems to have all vanished into various deep pockets.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The gist of Trumps tweet/message was not meant to degrade the city of Baltimore. Instead what has been missed by most in the media and thus relayed to those at home, the loyal viewers is that Baltimore is the largest city adjacent to Washington DC and should not be suffering neglect by those elected to champion, not only the city the people in the city. That man has been the elected official for over 20 years yet the same decay, poverty, and crime is plaguing the city of Baltimore.

That was Trumps point, that once again the representatives are getting theirs and the very people they claim to so ardently support are still suffering from that which was plaguing the city 20 years ago when he first took office. Maybe over the next 6 weeks of their vacations, the overseas junkets to Europe and other holiday destinations that maybe the Congress as a whole can manage to actually legislate, and I don't mean by voting themselves a payraise.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Anyone who's ever been to Baltimore will tell you it's a sh*t hole.

My last trip there, my buddy fell through a skylight in a roof that had been loosely covered with a piece of tin and landed head first on a showroom floor.

While visiting him in the hospital, someone busted the window out of our work van and stole a laptop and a drill in broad daylight.

The next day a guy pulled up on the jobsite, took our spray rig straight out of the paint, threw it in the back of his truck and drove away before any of us could get to him.

Neither crime was solved and OSHA somehow found us at fault for the accident.

Needless to say... # Baltimore. I'll never go back.

The hospital was impressive though. It even had elevator riding robots.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

I would think it to be extremely embarrassing at this point trying to defend everything left. Their hypocrisy and lack of concern for the citizens of this country is truly pathetic. Look at all the Dem politicians that have completely ignored the struggles and suffering of our vets, families with children living in poverty and our homeless population, yet give millions of tax dollars to illegals in order to buy their vote, it's disgusting and demoralizing to American citizens. Politician's like Cumming's, Pelosi, Waters, AOC are the perfect example of this.

But hey, who's really paying attention as to what's really going on as long as the distractive soundbites good, right? Sad days when people can't see or choose to ignore what's happening right in front of them.

How can you have a clear conscience constantly defending these scumbags?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Don't look now: Democrats are losing their stranglehold on the black vote.

Big time

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Statistically, 1 in 4 of his constituents don't like him and will be able to give an interview saying he did nothing for them. The other three quarters kept him as their representative for the last 23 years.

Must be doing something right.

Yeah, being black.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting those defending Cummings, are attempting to change the focus away from the problem in his district, by saying focusing on the problem is racist. 🙄

So from what I am hearing, you’re racist for pointing out a problem in the district you have represented for decades. 🤭

This is some diabolical nonsense.

A spade is a spade ♠️.

The truth is the truth etc.

It’s about time some of these politicians get called out..

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The Genius of Trump is getting the Left to defend the conditions in Baltimore and contrasting that to Illegals crossing the Border.

And they take the bait EVERY TIME.

.......next, Skid Row isnt that bad in La La Land. Just dont slip on the feces into a dirty needle.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The list of cities that are on brink of collapse continues to grow. The common trait; long time Dem run city governments.

Living in DC during the Mayor Barry reign of chaos was an eye opener for me. That’s been 30 years.

These Left dominated cities were in bad enough shape. Now, as many have already become sanctuary cities it’s a run away train that will crash. Leaving the rest of Country/State to subsidize the bailouts.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

My mother asked me today why today's Democratic Party doesn't seem to care about their own people (ie voting constituents). She grew up Democrat and her family were staunch Democrats. She saw this about Cummings and the theatrics that AOC and others are throwing at the border and is so upset. She said all she can see is that the Democratic Party hates Trump so much that they are willing to do anything, absolutely anything to get rid of him, regardless of the consequences to the nation or their own voters.

This brouhaha over what Trump said about Cummings, and it was NOT racist, is an example of someone who cares more about destroying Trump than his constituents, and got called out on it. The result, well calling out liberal people who are of a protected group automatically gets you roundly called an ist or ism by liberals/liberal media/liberal politicians/Hollywood. That is what is done these days when an uncomfortable truth is told about a Democrat or liberal, the truth teller is called an ist/ism. Problem is, it is getting so bad and so frequent, that even lifelong Democrats are starting to wake up and be appalled at the single minded determination to destroy the political opposition. The manipulation to destroy political opponents, at the expense of the US citizen and voter, is becoming obvious even to diehard lifelong Democratic Party members.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you have to know it's bad for the Democrats when Pelosi is the moderate voice of the party.

yes, I said Pelosi is the moderate voice. ( I feel ill now and will go lie down for a bit)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
you have to know it's bad for the Democrats when Pelosi is the moderate voice of the party.

yes, I said Pelosi is the moderate voice. ( I feel ill now and will go lie down for a bit)

And added to that, Biden is their ‘front runner’

They’re irrelevant

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

The Left has hijacked the word “racist” to the point it now only means “asshat” or “idiot” or “moron”.

That racist just cut me off.
That racist messed up my food order.
That racist just ran that red light.

Most unfortunate. Now, when I identify someone who is truly demonstrating hate and bigotry, I have to find a new word.

I’m going with Dem.

Since it was the Democratic Party that resisted civil rights.

That is so true. Many ppl I associate, and work with now frequently use the term in a joking manner, to descibe something innocuous, and/or completely unrelated to racism.

The word means less and less every day, because of it's overuse in inapplicable circumstances.

I won't go so far as to say true racism is a thing of the past, but it doesn't exist at anyway near the levels as in the past.

Perhaps the term has been watered down, because it doesn't have the same meaning to ppl as it used to.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join