It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think The Causes Of Mass Illegal Immigration Into USA Are?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Then English and Spanish should be the way it's done, not just Spanish.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
gl0balism has been the plan since it was pr0tocoled in the 1850s. they wanted to destory the soverignty of the republic, because it was the biggest threat to their plans.

what better way, than to destroy the american work force, by letting in millions of uneducated illegals?

around nyc, i walk in to stores,and over the loud speaker, the announcements are made in spanish only.

and because the media [owned by the gl0balists] are in on the scam, they promote it as pr0gressive, we need to let everyone in.

i just want to protect the american middle class, and illegals are willing to work for 3 bucks an hour.

And the vehicle for this new global paradigm is the unelected UN and all of its proxy agencies. Totally unbeholden to any electorate.

People need to wake up and in a hurry

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Does the term invasion ring a bell?

Invasion of people, NOT an invasion by a nation.

The United Mexican States is not invading.

The United States of America is not being invaded by the United Mexican States. Stop being so overdramatic.

The ability to enforce border protection and control is a reflection of the nation and its government. This speaks volumes about the United States and its (consecutive) government(s)/(administrations)...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I don't disagree.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You've been bank rolling Coup's in Central America since 1932. You reap what you sow. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's not asylum or lack of jobs by and large. NPR did a story on it before Trump was elected so there wasn't much bias in the story.

The reporter said it's wages. They can make a lot more working the same job or some other job in the US. A lot more. The quality of life is also better. So why not. It's this massive gap of wages and quality of life and not much can be done about it. People will always flock to these things if they have the means and motivation.

It also does not help that the US economy is strong. When it was weak during the housing bubble, illegal immigration fell off a cliff. There were no jobs so they stayed put.

People in the UK could earn more in the USA, but the (associated) living costs are higher. I think the issues go a little more beyond "higher wages".

But I was never of the understanding that life in South American states was so awful that hundreds of thousands would evacuate en masse to the United States of America.

I mean, life in many parts of the SSA (Sub-Saharan Africa) are absolutely awful, but to compare life in South American states to the SSA is not the same...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Correct. It is standard of living in the US. Even our poorest citizens live better than the middle and upper classes in most countries.

You can come to the US and work a minimum wage job and still have a better life than their home country. Indoor plumbing. Air conditioning. Refrigeration. Healthcare. Food. Schooling. Cars. Clothing. All the stuff we take for granted that even the poorest citizen here has access to are luxuries in many countries.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I didn't say that the U.S. is being invaded by Mexico. A lot of people,other
than Mexicans,are coming in through our WIDE-OPENED borders.Trust me,
they are NOT here to get a better life for their starving families. They are
coming in to wage war when the time is right.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Understood. But the numbers are staggering - and those are just the ones in the publicly released figures. For me to use the word "evacuate" is not entirely hyperbolic IMHO

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The vast majority of illegal crossings are made by folks from South American nations, China and South Korea - not from the SSA (Africa) or Middle Eastern nations.
edit on 28-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The promise of free shyte is a big draw card.
Tell people they won’t get a thing if they don’t work for it and that the money they make will be taxed twice if they send it overseas, that will drop it to a trickle plus with the added benefit of those coming wanting to contribute to society instead of leech off it.

The welfare state is what people are coming for, not for freedom or to flee war like most would have us think

So you get free healthcare in the USA?

No I didn't think so.

And I didn't think illegal/undocumented immigrants get *any* free stuff in the USA - they are after all ILLEGAL. Surely, revealing themselves would get them deported? Correct me if I'm wrong...
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Here is your correction: My youngest just had her 1st baby on June 1 of this year. I was there a bit before the birth and after so went with her to her clinic visits (UTMB in Texas). She was the only caucasion there and one of only a handful of women who were LEGALLY there and spoke English. At UTMB they go above and beyond to help illegal immigrants get "pregnancy and infant only" Medicaid- even if they have to fudge some details. In my daughter's case this system actually helped her because she had lost her job (and insurance) and was desperate to find pre-natal care but her husband still made just a bit too much for her to get traditional Medicaid. I remembered previous experience with UTMB and knew if I hooked her up with them they would help her if for no other reason than for appearances sake so I got in touch with them. She was their token white patient for the remainder of her pregnancy and even after.

While my daughter benefitted from the situation (gotta squeeze in a caucasion or two to placate the general public) and was thankful for the care UTMB clinics operate on grants, etc. and only accept new patients based on funding availability and also the ability to fudge paperwork just enough to get the women on government programs (pregnancy and infant Medicaid, children's Medicaid, food stamps and WIC). They straight up LIE to get illegal immigrants on these programs. It probably doesn't help that 90-95% of the employees at the clinic my daughter goes to are of Mexican descent- not saying they are ALL fudging paperwork, just that folks tend to "take care of their own" so to speak. I don't blame them.

So...so what you're telling me...what you're telling me is that fraud is committed on a wide scale? "fudge paperwork"? Sounds like fraud, am I right?

So what has happened to combat this "fraud"?

(It's like telling me - people without driving licences get free insured and registered cars in the United Kingdom. You have to have a licence to have an insured and registered vehicle in the UK, so...)

You are correct, it is fraud. Thing is that neither the state nor the feds will do anything about it. They are well aware that this is happening and do absolutely nothing to stop it- no matter what the television tries to tell you! It has been going on for decades as it was happening back when I had my oldest at UTMB- and she is about to be 31.

And just to clarify: Texas government is overwhelmingly Republican and yet they continue to let this stuff slide, so it's not just a Democrat or Progressive thing. The political parties in power talk a good game for the MSM but behind the scenes they are all working for the same agenda. People forget that the GOP and DNC are both wings of the same bird and not the characters they portray on television!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Lots of it is people trafficking, which is another thing the gangs and drug cartels are into but this gets overlooked.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And illegals coming from countries like China and Korea doesn't ring a bell?
I have heard about illegals coming from Russia,Middle East and Africa as well.
I even heard that a few from Africa had tested positive for Ebola and they
disappeared.
edit on 28-7-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Does the term invasion ring a bell?

Invasion of people, NOT an invasion by a nation.

The United Mexican States is not invading.

The United States of America is not being invaded by the United Mexican States. Stop being so overdramatic.

The ability to enforce border protection and control is a reflection of the nation and its government. This speaks volumes about the United States and its (consecutive) government(s)/(administrations)...

It's a soft invasion by a failing nation(s). If the US was firm on illegal immigration these governments would collapse. The people would have no choice but to demand change, form a new government. These countries are eliminating their biggest fears (uprising / overthrow). US employers are glad to take them because it's cheap labor or labor off the books.

The people that get hurt the most are the illegal immigrants. Not only do they have little influence in their country but almost none where they illegally migrated. Nothing will ever change unfortunately. The poor and uneducated always get caught in the middle. The left thinks taking them in is a noble thing but it's not because it makes corruption stronger and stronger.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Correct. It is standard of living in the US. Even our poorest citizens live better than the middle and upper classes in most countries.

Utter bollocks have you ever been to any other countries or what? If you had said some countries I might have let it slide but most countries!?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The reason for mass immigration to the US of A? Easy...

Illegally entering America and being a non-citizen still offer's a better life than being a citizen of the s***hole country they are fleeing...

Come here legally and be part of the American family. Rather than sneaking in and living in the shadows...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And illegals coming from countries like China and Korea doesn't ring a bell?
I have heard about illegals coming from Russia,Middle East and Africa as well.
I even heard that a few from Africa had tested positive for Ebola and they
disappeared.

I don't think the numbers from SSA, Russia or the ME are significant. However, there are significant numbers from China and South Korea.

Ebola? That sounds ridiculous. If true, then that makes the USA even more foolish.

Unsecure borders allowing for easier spread of disease and terror planning? Foolish.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Democrat policies with a helping hand from RINOs.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
what better way, than to destroy the american work force, by letting in millions of uneducated illegals?

That makes zero sense. What kind of idiot does it take to lose their job to someone who is uneducated?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hundreds of thousands of illegal border crossings into the USA from mostly South American nations (a surprising number as well from countries like South Korea and China).

Allegedly, more than half of total border apprehensions were of folks of Mexican-origin. Sure, "ease" might be a factor.

But, figures have been staggeringly high since the turn of the millennium.

What do you think the causes of mass illegal border crossings into the USA are?

EDIT: And for those who start muttering about a "political conspiracy", am I right in saying that illegal/undocumented immigrants can't even bloody vote anyway! So...)

Of course it's political...Democrat operatives pay these people to come here and Democrat politicians promise them free food, housing, medical care...New York just passed a low allowing illegals to obtain driver's licenses...This generally includes a voter registration which allows the illegals to vote...

You're the one that's muttering...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join