It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Admits UFO's, Lawmaker Expresses Concerns On Fox News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gpols

I doubt the UFO discussion would be used to distract from war...different audience. Maybe NASA...that's possible, I suppose. But this type of communication is purposeful. The government doesn't spend 50+ years quashing all mention of UFO phenomena only to suddenly allow it to be openly discussed in the (state-controlled) media with Intel "officials" running television shows about it and involving other countries UNLESS there is a direct purpose for doing so.... And I'm not just talking about Elizondo. You have people in the Navy talking. You have Congressmen talking. You have freaking John Podesta talking. Trust me, these people don't talk unless there is something bigger to be gained.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

You think something big happened they're having a hard time keeping under wraps? I saw a show on the History channel with some people exchanging information about UFO encounters. I forget the name of it, but I think you might have seen the same one I saw.

You could be right on with the whole disinformation thing. Since cheap CGI came along it's pretty easy to fake a UFO sighting. All this talk could be to build faith back into the UFO's are real cover story to keep people distracted.

If we saw the same program, I can say without a doubt if those are real alien craft then they are hostile. But then again that's even if you can trust what was on that program, it all could have been staged to rebuild trust into the greatest cover story that ever existed.

They say they stopped building nuclear powered aircraft because it would be too dangerous, but we have nuclear powered ships and subs, so all these UFO sightings could very well be black projects.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes, absolutely the same thing, from my view as well.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join