It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Admits UFO's, Lawmaker Expresses Concerns On Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Archivalist

Actually, I recently did a thread explaining this. These are my opinions, but based on much research. The subject has come up more and more frequently in recent years in UFO discussions, actually. As time passes, it seems more likely to be the case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me about your own personal experiences, if able. If unable, please do not attempt to do so. You understand.

How far are you, into your own understanding of the subject matter?

i am cissunomunue xulsudosu

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

"cissunomunue xulsudosu?"

I made a few threads about my own experiences. For UFO experiences, I have one here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm cagey about all this, the old adage of "how do you tell if a politicians lying?....His mouth moves" is in place most of the time. With the man Walker, he's just asking questions that won't be answered to a mere grunt in their eyes. The best thing about this time is that we are getting some confirmation of UFO's in general, what we don't know is the reason for this, is it a plan or simply its gone too far to keep the act up.

Lets imagine its getting too hard to keep the wall of cover up, well actually admitting they have seen 'something' up there works for us the people and them in numerous ways, one, they can now fly more openly with secret ops by just putting it down to these items but it also keeps the people sweet as to what is being seen as for most people the fact that they admit something is up there as being enough...Its not too frightening and it lets some pressure off.

Now like many I have seen something that I cannot make sense of in physics etc and recently a new friend who is an ex defence contractor said he spoke to pilots and they said they saw things that came up along side the plane looking like no plane ever seen and no engines of a type that we would recognise that then zipped off. Now I know he WAS a defence contractor (he's related to a mate of mine of 40 years standing and my old friend knows that he used to work in defence, simply not as how and why) and he talked about stuff that he could talk about and refused to talk about other stuff that was just very secret UK based hardware for the armed forces (ie nothing UFO related) and he's simply not the sort of person that gets off on being 'in the know', he's just as interested in this stuff as we are and was in the right place to get info of hearsay value but still very interesting to hear.

So I firmly believe there's stuff in our airspace that does stuff which we cannot replicate (publicly as ours) and from what I saw and the far too numerous talks, video's etc from people I know that in that tiny percentage we have no clue about that there IS stuff up there and maybe just maybe we might get some more actual info that isn't talking down to us or making fun of us, stuff that we can see that there is stuff up there and maybe it's not ours....Maybe...

edit on 30-7-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The closest we will ever be to disclosure was them admitting there are UFOs last year, and they don't know what they are.... That's all we're ever gonna get

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"we"

Some get more.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
An eye witness of the tic tac said it was translucent with a black box in it. Heard it on the Ground Zero radio show.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

oh so you are the speaker of the mass majority?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

There's unquestionably truth behind this sort of phenomenon, and we hopefully we will be told what's what. I know what you mean about not trusting politicians and not wanting them to dumb it down for us or something. Unfortunately, when official disclosure is given, it will probably be very carefully worded. People like us would much rather hear an honest, blunt telling of the truth, but that will probably not happen. They will take consideration for religious reactions, to minimize mass freak outs, and concerns for national security. They will probably also want the announcement to make as much sense as possible, but when it comes to being honest about the supernatural, I'm not sure how that will go.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
edit
edit on 31-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

How do you mean?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Advisor entity - Good interpretations.

I wish I could tell you more, but for some that's not possible.

So called demons are not always used to educate or scare you... Sometimes you are used to scare the demons.

Knowing the difference between those situations could save lives.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If I were an advanced species that had interstellar travel capability. I would seek out neighbors and farm through there technologies and see if they possibly came across something I did not. I would then take that technology and either use it as is, or make it better and brand it as my own.

The universe is basically an library of knowledge.

We at our current stage are just standing in the middle of the room looking around at all the books that we cannot reach.

Imagine if you could touch those books, open them, and gain their knowledge.

That's the end game. Knowledge. Knowledge is power.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The closest we will ever be to disclosure was them admitting there are UFOs last year, and they don't know what they are.... That's all we're ever gonna get

This is basically correct. They've been saying from the very beginning that most UFOs can be identified with enough information, but there is still a small percentage that they can't identify. However, that small percentage apparently does not represent a threat to the United States government. They've been saying this for nearly 70 years.

On 11/7/2011, Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy said very clearly: "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."

That's disclosure. That's an official statement from the White House. But a lot of people didn't accept it because it doesn't fit with what they believe.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

sounds like a good way to hide the fact they are beings from another dimension of earth, the future of our planet, or from the past hiding out in our oceans

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Interesting concept. They do seem scared of us.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Humans can be pretty scary.
But some are ok.

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed they can be. Haven't seen you for a while, Phage.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't really know much about UFO's other than the (Alternate) History Channel's Friday night comedy called "Ancient Aliens".... However, I tend to keep a close watch on communication trends (imagine that...) and within the past 18 months, there has been a definite trend in government-focused acknowledgement and discussion about UFOs. While no one in the upper levels of government is openly admitting to UFOs, it is clear that there is normalized discussion about them. I can't help but feel that all of this sudden communication is leading somewhere....either a disclosure or a disinformation campaign such as Mirage Men....but the communication is not coincidental.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

They could be setting up a narrative to distract the public from an unpopular political move, like war or something. Or they could be building up public support to get more resources allocated to NASA when NASA returns to the moon.

I'd go with the latter, because NASA has taken some pretty heavy budget cuts over the years and the talk of aliens and extraterrestrials is a good way to drum up public support to increase NASA coffers and man power.
edit on 4-8-2019 by gpols because: Need grammar lessons.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: djz3ro

You're right there. Personally, I believe they are other-dimensional and have always been here, as an unseen part of our world.

There is that possibility. I believe the USO Phonomena and that of UFO's are the same thing and the oceans may be a good place to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join