It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Admits UFO's, Lawmaker Expresses Concerns On Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
I just replied to your other thread. I hope I'm not too late.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
They used UFOs as a way to explain away aircraft like the U2 and SR71. Personally I suspect the same thing very well may be going on again.
My grandfather was one of the lead engineers on both of those projects . Do you really think we didn't have help? If people knew that the Pleiadian and Orion Rebels helped us fight the Draco Orion empire that started to influence our government in the 1870's and eventually took over in 1991 for good, they'd go ape#.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Cool. I'll go check.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I find that a lot of these matters are manufactured to make people paranoid and mistrustful of their government

And yet Tom Delonge's original goal with TTSA was to make people LESS paranoid and MORE trustful of their government.

I just said, "Hey, I have an idea for a project, and this project, I think if it's done correctly, will reverse the cynicism that people have about government and what people have about the, frankly, the military industrial complex. I think that if I do this, places like this and other arms of the government would be happy that it got communicated.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Why the hell is Fox News taking the lead in the #? This is starting to creep me out a little

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
All I read so far is just wishful thinking from science fiction enthusiasts.

Well, the alternatives are few. If it's not science fiction, then the US (or their allies) has such astounding craft that anytime they send soldiers out to fight and die using conventional weapons they're essentially murdering these guys to keep the secret. If it's not the US, then our airspace security is a joke, we're defenseless and the only thing keeping us in business is a baffling lack of initiative by whoever built them. They're so powerful that we're insignificant to them.

Which one of these non-science fiction alternatives would you prefer?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

For the past 20 years I've heard that the government is preparing us for full disclosure.
Every year it's mentioned that it's coming soon, that the signs are out there now.
If you follow this for so long then you start to lose faith. This will blow over again and in a few months or years it will be a hot topic in the government again. Rinse repeat.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I have seen a 'UFO' which was very well documented, I have also experienced a 'close encounter' with another person. I don't want to say much more .......

Please tell more about the close encounter?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: The GUT

Yes, researchers of the supernatural have claimed to have been able to watch and record such evidence for quite some time now. Most likely, at least some of these were actually legitimate. There are a number of images on YT caught by thermal camera. Here's a vid:

MichaelDMagee has been using video editing for his paranormal investigations channel. Probably obsessed with the movie Paranormal Activity. He uses the exact same blue tint in his first uploaded videos, the same as in the movie.
He also made mistakes in editing, this one was the most obvious: paranormal-magazine.com...
I'm just pointing out this particular video, I understand your point about thermal and IR cameras though.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

All I read so far is just wishful thinking from science fiction enthusiasts.

Well, the alternatives are few. If it's not science fiction, then the US (or their allies) has such astounding craft that anytime they send soldiers out to fight and die using conventional weapons they're essentially murdering these guys to keep the secret. If it's not the US, then our airspace security is a joke, we're defenseless and the only thing keeping us in business is a baffling lack of initiative by whoever built them. They're so powerful that we're insignificant to them.

Which one of these non-science fiction alternatives would you prefer?

I don't prefer either.
I use logic , reason , and knowledge to reach a conclusion

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I am just sitting and waiting until the day finally occurs where they just admit, there is alien life and they have been coming here.

Everything that has ever happened to our civilisation has been quickly cordoned off, cleaned up and given an alternative story for the next day for the public to hear. This goes as far back as ancient Mesopotamia, Atlantis and Egypt. Now it is the modern day and the same is still occurring. As they know, those who control the information control everything. That is why information is key. Look at Rome when they burned the books in the streets, to control the information that the public could use to learn and overthrow them. They control the information, they control the people.

The day will come, sooner I hope than later.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xetex
a reply to: Spacespider
For the past 20 years I've heard that the government is preparing us for full disclosure.
Every year it's mentioned that it's coming soon, that the signs are out there now.
If you follow this for so long then you start to lose faith. This will blow over again and in a few months or years it will be a hot topic in the government again. Rinse repeat.

Fifty years for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't prefer either.
I use logic , reason , and knowledge to reach a conclusion.

Hey, I'm agreeing with you. I gave you two non-science fiction scenarios. They're ours or they belong to some other country or organization. Not aliens. Do you have different scenario? Or are you the type of person who thinks, "this is all bullcrap" is a positive, constructive opinion?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Could be a rouse a la bluebeam, but even if it is and they use a false bluebeam type scenario to unveil the whole shebang, i'll be content with that. If nothing else, it will finally enable the release of the tech they've been perfecting for the last 50 or 60 years, and possibly interstellar travel for our species.

It's about the tech for me...intelligent ET's don't worry or concern me at all, as i take their existence pretty much for granted...it's the tech and what it can do to advance our species and general way of life here that is more interesting for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If it's not the US, then our airspace security is a joke, we're defenseless and the only thing keeping us in business is a baffling lack of initiative by whoever built them.

Or...

They don't have any bad intent regarding us, I mean that's also an option, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

[...]

Me, however, I've believed in UFO's since a dusk late Summer night in 1988 when I watched one hover just over the treeline and follow my mother and me and stop at our driveway when we pulled in.

Hi LSU2018, that sounds like an interesting story, I'd like to hear it if you want to share.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What I have to wonder is why are sightings increasing, at least for our military personnel?

As far as I know sightings tend to increase in times of war, or before something major occurs in the area where the sightings increase. Is this the case here? If so, what could be the reason for this increase in sightings.

Does anyone knows the exact areas where these sightings are occurring?

edit on 29-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think the drones are secret military pilot-less test drones remotely controlled and more maneuverable because there's no human occupant who's head would explode from the high G turns. Seems more plausible by Occam's razor than extraterrestrials effing with us who are from millions of light years away.

So if they are military drones according to you, how can that be when history records talk about flying objects more than a 1000 years ago? And who knows or confirmed that ETs are from millions of light years away? Isn't there some stories about UFOs entering or exiting oceans and big lakes? They just might've been here all along living on this planet in a secretive way. Just an alternative to consider...
edit on 2019pAmerica/Chicago7America/Chicago29America/Chicago19America/Chicago09 by openedeyesandears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: MRinder

Global government isn't a bad idea, if equally representing the entire "globe".

I think we can all say, without thinking twice, that no country is prepared to lead that initiative in a fair, unbiased, and impartial way.

It will need to be a completely new country, that never existed before. Perhaps, on a completely separate planet. A self sustaining Mars colony, can be impartial to Earth, if they don't have any skin in the Earth game.

They would be the most fair I can think of, that we will have in the relatively short term... Capable of unionizing the entire planet Earth under a single ideal, without corruption immediately ruining the trust.
Seriously? Every single thing in the universe is survival of the fittest. If aliens could get here, which given the vast distances it is highly doubtful, they would most likely exterminate us like cockroaches.

AND global government is a horrible idea.

I'm glad that you know the motives of a superior advanced species.

I am interested in how you can predict their actions with any likelihood that you are able to self believe.

"exterminate us like cockroaches" ?

Citation Needed

If you believe there is credence in survival of the fittest, how can you not understand the extrapolation to planet and solar level?

Survival of the fittest planet. Survival of the fittest star system.

These things require a unified globalization.

There is much to realize, but I have great hopes for humanity.
edit on 30-7-2019 by Archivalist because: Leave Britney Alone (We lost an agent. T removed to pay respects.)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sorry, guys. I've been away/busy lately. I am reading all the posts and I appreciated everyone's input.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Well, it could just be this new technology they're using that's making them more visible. It may not be that they are more frequent. Theoretically though, if you believe they are other-dimension as I do, it is possible that they may manifest more often when more people are discussing this stuff, thinking on it or believing that they exist. For better or worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join