It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix another life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So there is only one episode? Or is that character not in the rest? Because I kept watching, and you are sadly wrong.

I noticed the PC crap very early but kept watching to see if the show was good. It wasn't. The character development sucks. The writing sucks. The plot is bad so far. They leave out so many details they just jump to one month later with them on a ship.

I plan to finish the season, but the show so far is garbage. Tell me what you have thought is great about the show please.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So there is only one episode? Or is that character not in the rest? Because I kept watching, and you are sadly wrong. I noticed the PC crap very early but kept watching to see if the show was good. It wasn't. The character development sucks. The writing sucks. The plot is bad so far. They leave out so many details they just jump to one month later with them on a ship.

I plan to finish the season, but the show so far is garbage.
Tell me what you have thought is great about the show please.

Go you awesome tough anti pc warrior you

You watch that entire season so you can stomp and squeal about it! lol.

What kind of person keeps watching something they don't like?
Where did I say I thought the show was great? I wrote the opposite but your outraged twitching eyes must have skipped over that.

I was replying to the OP who had a meltdown over ep1. And no I saw nothing pc about that episode... but then I'm not obsessed about finding anything to faux-outrage over.
"faux outraging" anti-pc warriors miss entirely that their 'outrage' behavior mirrors that very trait they claim to dislike in SJWs.....
You're all yelling at each other in the same SJW anti PC mirror.

Lol at watching an entire season to prove you dislike it. smh... make sure you take notes and file your outrage in triplicate with the outraged anti PC police

edit on 27-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

hahaha that's awesome.

I don't know if I'm on a minority or growing majority, but I am personally sick to death of hearing the crying outrage from any of these people.
Everyday life is more enjoyable and normal/boring than the SJW/Anti PC gangs cry about.
They behave the EXACT same way as the other side they hate, they just bark different catch phrases.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the sjw's want to feel important.
the media feeds into that, because most sjw's do not work out, do not have have endurance, do not have the self confidence to be strong. so they group together to be strong.

thats why its so powerful.

most people WANT to be lazy. so being a sjw, lets you be an armchair general.

edit on 27-7-2019 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
the sjw's want to feel important.
the media feeds into that, because most sjw's do not work out, do not have have endurance, do not have the self confidence to be strong. so they group together to be strong.

thats why its so powerful.

most people WANT to be lazy. so being a sjw, lets you be an armchair general.

So what did you think of Episode one? lmao

Hypocrisy at its finest! Talk about armchair general, you didn't even comment on the show. You probably didn't even watch it. 🤣

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Your post is random ranting with no basis in reality.

Watch 1 episode and make comments and fools like you say you didn't give a chance.
Watch the whole season and fools like you say why would you watch it all you should know after 1 episode.

Sorry I like to give more than 1 chance to a show. If only we all had your ability to watch 1 minute and know what the next 400 minutes have to offer.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Your post is random ranting with no basis in reality.

Says the cranky anti pc general who didn't read my post and actually asked me the question that had no basis in reality.
Had you in reality read what I actually said you would not have foolishy ranted at me a totally made up impression of my thoughts on the show.

You

Me from the post you were replying to:

It's canned writing, poor casting besides Katy and kinda boring

Would you call your above example of making # up I clearly didn't say as being slightly foolish hmmm? 🧐

You:

Sorry I like to give more than 1 chance to a show.

Are you talking to the OP, sounds like you are answering the OP who melted down and ditched after one episode.

Rage on sweetie over a boring nothing tv show. Kissy Kissy
😘
edit on 27-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: TheGreazel

If you haven't watched Travelers I enjoyed that show.

Yeah i was watching that actually some time ago , its really decent im currently halfway second season.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Can't wait for The Expanse to have it's new season.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That was my point actually, you are complaining about people complaining about the show .. as you complain about the show.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ow yeah that one was really awesome , i checked and sadly it is not on netflix in my country anymore ( the Netherlands )

Also funny to see that guy from mythbusters in i think the last episode of the second season , don't wanna spoil to much for people who still wanna watch it

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That was my point actually, you are complaining about people complaining about the show .. as you complain about the show.
lol that was in no way your point.

Bye Jan.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Well if you are tired of pc crap and are into scifi stuff don't even bother.

Hits all the PC crap . I was amazed they didn't make a scene about which bathroom to use for the transgender character .

But more disappointing it's the typical scifi show with very little scifi. 95% drama and 5% scifi.

Stolen and rehashed plots , bad acting, and the tired old characters and overdone plot about human interfighting.

3 thumbs down to be PC compliant.

While I have to agree the show is derivative, poorly written and directed, and acted...

As far as not being 'true' scifi? Why? Is it Women in positions of power? The young multiracial and reproductive sexuality that offends you?

Read some real scifi before you judge - scifi is ahead of the curve on these issues.

Try Dark on Netflix for good TV scifi that takes thought and attention....
edit on 27-7-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
mispost
edit on 27-7-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

So there is only one episode? Or is that character not in the rest? Because I kept watching, and you are sadly wrong. I noticed the PC crap very early but kept watching to see if the show was good. It wasn't. The character development sucks. The writing sucks. The plot is bad so far. They leave out so many details they just jump to one month later with them on a ship.

I plan to finish the season, but the show so far is garbage.

I was replying to the OP who had a meltdown over ep1. And no I saw nothing pc about that episode... but then I'm not obsessed about finding anything to faux-outrage over.
"faux outraging" anti-pc warriors miss entirely that their 'outrage' behavior mirrors that very trait they claim to dislike in SJWs.....
You're all yelling at each other in the same SJW anti PC mirror.

Lol at watching an entire season to prove you dislike it. smh... make sure you take notes and file your outrage in triplicate with the outraged anti PC police

Lol melt down , yet here you are melting down over my supposed meltdown.

Even stevie wonder could see the pc spewing out if that show.
The token white priveliged guy, token testosterone white idiot guy , Transgender person which adds nothing to the plot, with a sprinkle of token minorties ( which im one)

But like i said which you apparently overlooked it with your enraged anti-pc sjw hypocrisy anger issues, more importantly the plot,the characters, and rehashed story lines sucked and its 95% drama and 5 % sci fi.

So basically the whole thing sucked which you apparently didnt like either, but you must have had a melt down that drove you to post several times here ,lol. So chillax the world will continue to spin

edit on 31731America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jul 2019 23:31:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: interupt42
Well if you are tired of pc crap and are into scifi stuff don't even bother.

Hits all the PC crap . I was amazed they didn't make a scene about which bathroom to use for the transgender character .

But more disappointing it's the typical scifi show with very little scifi. 95% drama and 5% scifi.

Stolen and rehashed plots , bad acting, and the tired old characters and overdone plot about human interfighting.

3 thumbs down to be PC compliant.

While I have to agree the show is derivative, poorly written and directed, and acted...

As far as not being 'true' scifi? Why? Is it Women in positions of power? The young multiracial and reproductive sexuality that offends you?

Read some real scifi before you judge - scifi is ahead of the curve on these issues.

Try Dark on Netflix for good TV scifi that takes thought and attention....

Why did you assume it had to be a sexist thing ? Or racist as im a minorty myself, or homophobic as i have family members who are gay and friends that are gay?

You took the lazy way out and jumped on things despite me even specificalky saying why i felt it sucked as a sci fi. Its the typical 95% drama to 5% sci fi ratio with the old tired and rehasehed plot of inter human struggle .

They basically show you an alien craft then put the main characters in a spaceship talk about FTL then go straight to the same old drama crap about stupid humans being their own worst enemy making stupid decisions after stupid decisions. Take out spaceship and aliens and substitute zombies and you have walking dead which i dont care for either for the same reasons . its primarily a drama disquised as sci fi

The matrix, alien, contact, terminator,dark skies, the forgotten,elektra ,alias , the abyss and many more great sci fi movies with strong female characters . The difference is those films had a plot and the focus was on the plot and not just about a woman being a strong women for the heck of it.
Its like they built the plot around the sjw part if it, felt very forced and unnatural.

edit on 05731America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jul 2019 00:05:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

lol that was in no way your point.

Bye Jan.

Irregardless, thats exactly what your doing .

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm on episode 6. I like it. It's like every possible science fiction story event has happened to this crew. It's pretty funny but interesting.

Plus I like Starbuck. I think she's great.

edit on 27-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I agree. The Retardicans are just a bunch loud mouth bullies looking for something to whine about.

So what the doctor is a little fruity. It has NOTHING to do with social justice or whatever it is the Retardicans are sobbing about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join