It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Supreme Court Rules President Trump CAN use Pentagon Funds for Border Wall Construction.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This should come as no surprise. The president had full authority to build the wall in the manner in which he is. Private citizens are also building huge sections of wall.

There's nothing democrats can do anymore. It's over for them. They lost it all. Just waiting for them to realize it.

They will just write books about what happened, when they lose. Probably make millions doing it.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
This should come as no surprise. The president had full authority to build the wall in the manner in which he is. Private citizens are also building huge sections of wall.

There's nothing democrats can do anymore. It's over for them. They lost it all. Just waiting for them to realize it.
Damn skippy buddy. I like you, and you're always on point. You are one of my favorite and trustworthy posters. he, he, he. I bet one sillyone is throwing up right now.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: carewemust

Make it a good sturdy smart wall. Thanks Supreme Court.

Timeline of progress. From 2017 to early July 2019.

www.constructiondive.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Get that thing up pronto!
Around the clock work on it is needed.

A lot of effort is going into making the George Bush sections higher/sturdier...and refurbishing. 600 miles, but only 8 to 10 feet high, with no sharp spikes at the top. Obama Admin didn't maintain them.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlueJacket

I'm grateful that the Supreme Court hasn't de-evolved into an Anti-America posture like Nadler, Schiff, AOC, Omar, etc..
couldnt agree more...sadly the 9th circuit has

CA Senators Kamala/Pelosi/Feinstein were really angry last month at President Trump/Senator McConnell for confirming a conservative justice to the 9th Circuit.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I wonder how those judges feel tonight after they got overturned. My guess is they are getting pretty drunk and swearing up a storm.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Doesn't Congress control spending as stated in the Constitution?

Lol. Aren't you precious.

Since when are the left concerned with that old and culturally irrelevant document?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

actually trump has been slowly adding justices to the 9th circuit i think 3? perhaps more

news.bloomberglaw.com...

he nation’s largest appeals court could as early as this week have more judges appointed by President Donald Trump than any other federal circuit. Kirkland & Ellis partner Daniel Bress is poised to become the seventh Trump selection to join the San Francisco-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, which the chief executive has castigated for being liberal and for ruling against his immigration and other policies. The Senate approved, 50 to 42, a procedural motion July 8 to end debate on his nomination and clear the way for a confirmation vote in coming days. With each new appointment, Trump gets closer to flipping the court to a majority of judges appointed by Republican presidents. Bress has been opposed by Democrats led by California’s two senators, Dianne Feinstein and 2020 presidential candidate Kamala Harris. They said his ties to California are insufficient to merit a lifetime appeals court seat and warned that his confirmation would “open the door” to the appointment of circuit nominees elsewhere with little to no local connections. “It’s clear from his record that Mr. Bress does not have the connection to California that is necessary to represent the state on the Ninth Circuit,” Feinstein said at a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting last month. “This a very important seat for the largest state in the union and I think it’s a mistake to give it away.” Bress was born in Hollister, Calif., and worked as an associate at Munger, Tolles & Olson in San Francisco from 2007-08, but has since worked primarily in Washington.
the dems are angry about it but elections have consequences

en.wikipedia.org... edit 7 not three

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, they do. Congress gave the sitting President authority to divert funds if needed in 50 USC § 1621 and 1622.

But you already knew that...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Lol. Aren't you precious.

Since when are the left concerned with that old and culturally irrelevant document?

The deranged Leftists didn’t have a problem when Obama wiped his ass with it on a daily basis.
As Trump said today “The Democrats are clowns”.
They are crumbling into the sh!tcan more and more every day.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

the dems are angry about it but elections have consequences

I bet there are plenty of unhappy people at the Pentagon too. I think Trump will loose a lot of military votes because of this.

Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall, not the military.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Don't You mean, You hope Trump will lose a lot of Military votes because of this?

@OP America winning again!!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nope.

We don't want to be standing post in the middle of the desert when a wall and a few drones can do it.

You obviously don't know much about us folks in the military.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I wonder how those judges feel tonight after they got overturned. My guess is they are getting pretty drunk and swearing up a storm.

And they're jealous over not having as much power as a SCOTUS justice. Maybe there are openings for them in Venezuela, Cuba, or Mongolia?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They are saying the fight is not over. The SC just ruled on it morons. It's over. There is nowhere else to push. He is getting a massive new section of border barrier wall. Amazing the level of stupidity though losing the game then saying the game is not over. It is over. You lost. Own it. Deal with it. Move on. There is no dignity in saying he lost. He won.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I say we build an enormous circular cage around America and call it the Thunderdome. That would stop anyone from coming in whether from land, sea or air. Gotta cover all the bases.
edit on 7/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Wow...even FoxNews hasn't been able to keep up. Trump/McConnell have appointed/confirmed a hell of a lot of new judges across the country! I remember President Trump commenting on what a great gift the neglectful President before him left behind...but man o man.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, they do. Congress gave the sitting President authority to divert funds if needed in 50 USC § 1621 and 1622.

But you already knew that...

TheRedneck

That was a good reference document to post, because ATS gets 10,000 visitors for every 1 member who sees this thread. Thank-you!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe one that's invisible and impenetrable. We can stop Nukes and Aliens from other planets!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Maybe. But here's a list of some of the projects on the chopping block because of Trump's money shift.

partner-mco-archive.s3.amazonaws.com...
www.militarytimes.com...

There are going to be losers here, and I'm not talking about Democrats.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join