It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Chris Cline and Other Weirdness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Good day ATS

Now and then we see a person of wealth die in an accident. When these situations hit the news, even though I don't know anything about the person, I read up on them a bit. In my mind, sometimes those high profile people could have died due to some conspiratorial plot by other high profile types. It makes for a nice 'What If' scenario. Never know when you'll stumble upon a real one.

Helicopter Carrying Billionaire Chris Cline and 6 Others Crashed Just 1 Minute After Taking Off

Chris Cline died July 4th, exactly 1 day before his birthday.

This one instance made me very curious to know more. When I started reading about this guy, wanting to know who he was, who he was involved with, how he made his billions... I found that there were some very strange situations that took place. Bare with me while I throw out a small bullet list.

- Chris Cline was a billionaire and earned his wealth in the coal industry.

Christopher Cline (July 5, 1958 – July 4, 2019) was an American billionaire entrepreneur and philanthropist. He had been the majority owner of Foresight Reserves LP, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.[2] Regarded by Bloomberg as having been the "New King Coal",[3] Cline was considered to have been responsible for reviving the Illinois coal industry. His company has more than three billion tons of coal reserves across Illinois and the Northern Appalachian Mountains.[4]
Wiki

- Chris Cline was extorted by a person named Vivek Shah.
- Shah was a TV Star who was known for his role in BONES.... (isn't that about Skull and Bones?)
- Shah was charged with threatening to kill relatives of Chris Cline, owner of Foresight Reserves, if Cline refused to pay $13 million.
- Shah attempted to extort 6 others as well. (7 Total)
- Shah was arrested on August 2012 and in 2013 sentenced to 7 years
- 7 years later, Chris Cline died in a crash that killed his daughter.
- David Jude, a golfer and also a pilot was one of the persons killed in the crash.
- Cline dated Elin Nordegren, golfer Tiger Woods X-wife.

And lastly... His mega yacht bares the name "Mine Games". Ok, so the last one was just a play on this weirdness.

It's most likely all a coinkydink but such is how conspiracy dreams are made

Can any other weirdness come out of this? Anyone care to take a stab at it?

edit on 26-7-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

- Shah was a TV Star who was known for his role in BONES.... (isn't that about Skull and Bones?)

No. "Bones" was about a forensic anthropologist who solved crimes based on skeletal remains. Shah was in a single episode of the series which ran from 2005 to 2017. Where in Heaven's Name did you get the idea it was about Skull and Bones?
edit on 7/26/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Still...I like how you go about digging up stuff

I guess Shah got some explaining to do to his parol officer where he was on the day that helicopter crashed.

Nice thread.

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
2 am departure over black black water....no horizon idk.....

Ima pilot, he's such a good person....did they have the fuel selector on fullest tank.....witness said they hurriedly went out there at 40 feet up.....

Nosed in.....front storage door on up to the front

It was a big choper....had the flame thrower lights on the front goin, maybe thought he could see waves......dang......nosed in hard stop.....another wit said he heard it whoosh whoosh .then smash

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: StallionDuck

No. "Bones" was about a forensic anthropologist who solved crimes based on skeletal remains. Shah was in a single episode of the series which ran from 2005 to 2017. Where in Heaven's Name did you get the idea it was about Skull and Bones?

I remember seeing a trailer for some skull and bones TV show. I thought it was the name of the show. I never saw it so have no idea.

new topics

top topics

join