It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi and Her Caucus Are Slowly Moving Towards the Inevitable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have no idea where to put this, so it posted here because this is truly above politics..mods move where ever you feel it belongs.

www.yahoo.com...

Congressman Adam Schiff, Democrat of California and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, did not arrive at the committee's hearing on Wednesday prepared to take any prisoners. His opening statement is worth quoting in its entirety.

Then it follows with a written version of his 5 minutes at the Mueller hearing.

I missed that live so it was the first time I read it

Why is this above politics? Because some damn things are funny and it really rises above the politcal spectrum ... it has to do with proof reading and I quote from the article:

Schiff's argument about disloyalty is what established the mood. Instead of Gohmert's bellowing that Mueller's investigation was "un-American," we had the Democratic members of the committee explaining the actual un-Americanism of allowing foreign ratfckers to help pick a president. And, if there was a moment that drove this all the way home, it came when Mueller told the committee that foreign ratfcking was not merely something out of recent history. Mueller said:

I was doing good with the article til I got to that and especially this:

" we had the Democratic members of the committee explaining the actual un-Americanism of allowing foreign rat#ers to help pick a president. "

I am sorry, I may be 61 but my brain instantly went totally Beavis and Butthead because my brain processed exactly what it looks like minus the "u".

EDIT: got so side tracked by the first one, I missed the second one which is way better:

"it came when Mueller told the committee that foreign rat#ing was not merely something out of recent history."

edit on R442019-07-25T22:44:48-05:00k447Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R482019-07-25T22:48:28-05:00k487Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562019-07-25T22:56:35-05:00k567Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Censor evasion

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That is pretty funny! Although I do agree that interfering the in the Democratic process is about as un-American as one can get. So is working with Russia, Putin isn't our friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Nixon:

Forty-five years ago Wednesday, in a building across the street from the Capitol, a unanimous Supreme Court told a criminal president that, no, he was not above the law, and that he had to give up the tapes that the president knew contained his political death warrant.

(Hands over evidence)

Trump:
No way!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Not that this has anything to do with the OP, you forgot to mention that Nixon erased parts of the tapes before he turned them over.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Foreign governments, businesses, and individuals are constantly interfering in our elections. The Dems get more campaign money from foreign interests than the Republicans do. That means that the president if elected owes these people favors. It has always meant that, contributors to campaigns usually benefit by their contributions.

Often now the big corporations from Europe and elsewhere have businesses in America that they shuffle campaign contributions through. Bayer is a big one. Even Toyota America donated about a million to the Dems and Republicans in 2018. www.opensecrets.org... The Japanese companies contributions also represent the interests of their country. All of these kind of contributions influence elections.

The Dems need to quit putting their foot in their mouth, they are going to choke on Toe Jam.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
That is pretty funny! Although I do agree that interfering the in the Democratic process is about as un-American as one can get. So is working with Russia, Putin isn't our friend.

Both things that the democrat party are deeply involved in

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Not that this has anything to do with the OP, you forgot to mention that Nixon erased parts of the tapes before he turned them over.

Did he wipe them, like with a cloth?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I guess a grain of salt since it is Yahoo news. LOL.

Is that even a word?

But even so, Adam Schitf never seemed to mind if it was
Hillary and Bill and the Clinton Floundation doing the
rat collections. I think the name of the book was
Clinton Cash.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well.....we don't call him "Schitt for brains" for nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Nixon:

Forty-five years ago Wednesday, in a building across the street from the Capitol, a unanimous Supreme Court told a criminal president that, no, he was not above the law, and that he had to give up the tapes that the president knew contained his political death warrant.

(Hands over evidence)

Trump:
No way!

He has tapes? omfg, that evil madman knows no bounds, he has the evidence secreted away and refuses to give it up. The hide of that man.

I mean, he has the evidence, right? that would see the 'CHARGES' against him end his presidency?

Oh wait... no that's just all in your heads..

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I just can't believe the Democrats won back control of the House!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Good thing Nancy is on the job, what can go wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I can't believe that We The People are stupid enough to put over 40 (supposedly ex) CIA agents in the seats in Congress.

What the hell are you all thinking. What, did they just slip in when no one was watching.

Oh and they are all in the Dems party.

What a party!

P

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You mean the “BLUE WAVE”???

Yeah, another fail

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The Blue Wave decreased to a ripple. The House leaves today for 6 weeks of taxpayer-funded vacation, after accomplishing NOTHING over the past 7 months.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

“ keep your friends close and your enemies closer “

Trump did the one thing that pissed Putin off more than anything else could. It was also something Obama was afraid to do .

He allowed offense of weapons into Ukraine. Before that the separatist were in the news constantly with a ongoing battle moving towards mariupol . Haven’t heard much about that lately ?

BTW

Putin‘s war was a war for oil . Lukoil lost to Exxon in 2012 bidding on Crimea’s existing and new offshore deposits . So what did the gangster do? Of course he stole it along with the majority of Ukraine‘s refining capacity .

Then being the POS he sent them a bill for gas in the dead of winter .

The move on mariupol was a attempt to establish a land corridor to Crimea and make the sea of Azon Russia’s private little private pond .

Before the arm sale the eastern separatist we’re doing a damn good job packed with Russian soldiers and military aid .

Because of the offensive armament it’s very doubtful that’s ever going to happen . Unless Russia launch’s a full-scale invasion .

Putin wasn’t worried about Obama but as the events in Ukraine show. He is worried about Trump .

I hate Putin with a passion because I’ve seeing what he is for a long time . If Trump was in bed with him you guys would hear me loud and clear .

The thing is he ain’t but Obama was .
edit on 26-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you under-emphasised the word ‘NOTHING’

But I see their devoted followers are perfectly happy with that. That’s an acceptable level of work for ‘the left’.

Still, the easily-manipulated will keep voting for them. Giving them huge pay checks for REFUSING to work.

I bet it’s those damn Russians influencing them on facebook. Or was it some other propaganda outfit that told them Orange Man Bad?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

LOL! It's made for some great comedy, head shaking, and eyerolls, but I'm tired of reading and watching the news for it's entertainment value.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Un-American?

Could someone please tell Mr. Schiff what the United States has been doing for the past century?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Screw Adam Schiff and his definition of "loyalty". I hope he goes down with the other hypocritical seditionists in our government who sold America out for themselves and stomped on our citizens while trying to protect the other illegal law breakers in this country. The entire Democrat party has become not only a stain on America, but to humanity as a whole.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join