It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Intel Committee Report - Russians Meddling Since At Least 2014...No Votes Changed Though.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
July 25, 2019

We can kiss the Media and Mueller narrative that Russians Helped President Trump WIN in 2016 good-bye!

“The Russian government directed extensive activity, beginning in at least 2014 and carrying into at least 2017, against US election infrastructure at the state and local level,” the report said.

The 67-page, partially redacted document outlines recommendations that are the result of the panel’s two-and-a-half year probe examining the Kremlin’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

The committee’s probe was led by the panel’s GOP chairman Richard Burr of North Carolina and Democratic vice chair Mark Warner of Virginia.
The report recommended that Congress provide more money for states to secure elections once the $380 million appropriated for the states in 2018 was spent.

But the committee also found no evidence that any votes were changed or voting machines manipulated.
Source-1: thehill.com...
Source-2: nypost.com...

The Report - Installment 1 of 5 - www.intelligence.senate.gov...
(4 More Installments Coming Eventually)

Predictably the Media is neglecting to mention this report points out that Russian Interference was known by the Obama Administration. Instead they're focusing on how the Trump Administration isn't taking the election interference seriously.

Idiots at CNN/MSNBC are ignoring the fact that NO VOTES WERE CHANGED, and accusing President Trump/Republicans of ignoring Russia, because Russia/Putin helped Donald Trump be elected President.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He only beat you by 5 minutes on posting this!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Who? What? I don't compose O.P.'s very fast like some of the young whipper-snappers here.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ill just hang a flag over here instead. The other thread...... well......

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

The correct narrative is over here though.

Did Putin change your mind? Could they have changed your mind?
I thought not!

The losers are playing a losers game, and its pretty lame

edit on 25-7-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Interesting that this was never looked into until the wrong side lost......

funny how that works.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I would venture to say that not one single Trump voter was swayed, in any way, by Russia, MSNBC or the Clinton Clown Network.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I would venture to say that not one single Trump voter was swayed, in any way, by Russia, MSNBC or the Clinton Clown Network.

I would agree with that 110%

The ONLY swayed votes were those whose low-iq allowed them to believe the more-than-obvious lies that “Trump is racist” “Trump is anti immigrant” “Trump is anti muslim” etc

Most of which we still see touted by the easily-manipulated today. With ZERO evidence to back any of it up apart from feelz and opinion pieces written by under-skilled media pundits

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I firmly believe the Russian Bots convinced hundreds of thousands of voters to vote for Hillary Clinton 😎

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do believe that, even if Putin may or may not have helped Trump, Putin loathes Clinton. More than likely he had his people working to put stumbling blocks in Clintons way to help her lose.

Former U.S. officials who worked on Russia policy with Clinton say that Putin was personally stung by Clinton’s December 2011 condemnation of Russia’s parliamentary elections, and had his anger communicated directly to President Barack Obama. They say Putin and his advisers are also keenly aware that, even as she executed Obama’s “reset” policy with Russia, Clinton took a harder line toward Moscow than others in the administration. And they say Putin sees Clinton as a forceful proponent of “regime change” policies that the Russian leader considers a grave threat to his own survival.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, Obama did tell Putin to cut it out!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

Well, Obama did tell Putin to cut it out!

He said a lot of things no one paid attention to. I'm positive Putin got a good chuckle out of that one.

Maybe he should have drawn a line in the sand.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We've all known for a long time that votes were not manipulated. However, Russia engaged in a massive propaganda campaign full of disinformation to help Trump win. Many of their lies still exist in conservative circles today. 126 million Facebook users were exposed to the propaganda disguised as regular U.S. citizens and organizations. Russia also arranged for Hillary Clinton's emails to be released through Wikileaks!

Did you not listen to Mueller during the hearing? He flat-out stated that Russia interfered in the election to help Donald Trump!
edit on 25pmThu, 25 Jul 2019 19:41:49 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 25pmThu, 25 Jul 2019 19:48:38 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Can you believe that? Those Russians meddling in another sovereign nation's political process.

So glad the USofA has never done anything like that!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It is simple Mueller failed so we need to switch to something else . Whatever it takes is their motto , make Trump look bad at all cost . If you look back at the end of Reagan's first term that is what the media and the democrats did . Only problem was Reagan won in a landslide . Will history repeat itself ?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

No

MILLIONS of people engaged in “anti trump racist trump bigot trump” propaganda on Facebook and MILLIONS of users were swayed to vote for hitlery

But “ze Russians”

Yeah right

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
We've all known for a long time that votes were not manipulated. However, Russia engaged in a massive propaganda campaign full of disinformation to help Trump win. Many of their lies still exist in conservative circles today. 126 million Facebook users were exposed to the propaganda disguised as regular U.S. citizens and organizations. Russia also arranged for Hillary Clinton's emails to be released through Wikileaks!

Did you listen to Mueller during the hearing? He flat-out stated that Russia interfered in the election to help Donald Trump!

And how many ppl were exposed to manipulation and lies by CNN, or is that different?

link   
a reply to: darkbake
I lived for ten years in Mongolia, still have friends there.

About two months before the 2016 election, I received am ominous email from a Mongol friend who lives near the Russian border. She was full of worry and sorrow because, as she said, the feeling in the region was that the US and Russia were about to go to war. This was, mind, in the looming shadow of Hillary's imminent victory.

You'd better be damn glad that witch didn't win, else we might be living in a nuclear winter wasteland now.

link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The Russian propaganda was seen by 126 million Facebook users and was not generated by U.S. citizens, while the posts you are criticizing are protected under the First Amendment and part of the Democratic process.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Sure, I can deal with Hillary losing - just not Russian interference. It negates the government's mandate to rule, which comes from the people voting. And Putin is no noble hero - my mom, a Republican, hates him because he was head of the KGB when she visited Russia a few times. He was ruthless, totalitarian, and intelligent, and definitely not an ally of America.
edit on 25pmThu, 25 Jul 2019 19:51:42 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 25pmThu, 25 Jul 2019 19:51:53 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join