It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture historians. Catch these names ...names from long ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yeah, I was looking to save some time. It is interesting Iraneaus, had teachings on translation of saints, but also writings in dispute.

Needless to say, rapture is NOT from the teachings of Jesus, so again...its made up by someone else.
cool, Though Jesus is the one who said two would be in the field and one taken....or at the grinding wheel

That part of Math. 24 has four different out of order paragraphs......Hey, He snuck that in huh! In between the other paragraphs.

Also Jesus came only for the lost house of Israel......that's why God sent in a mighty man.....wrote 3/4 of the new testament....revealed 6 mysteries rap, indwelling.... body of Christ is the church, more.....can't remember that dudes name....
Hey, cant argue with you there

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
V
Awesome reading up there on page 1 ...

No, really friggin awesome
edit on 25-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: SeaWorthy
V
Awesome reading up there on page 1 ...

No, really friggin awesome

Thank you great thread, I had not even heard these names and now have a ton of interesting reading ahead.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yep your post oozes credibility. Please fill me up with more

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Bible does not call it the Rapture. That is a Roman Catholic construct.

1Thess 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
It's called caught up.

Paul knowing what he wrote previously corrects a false teaching saying that the catching up already took place, and he clarified that it would not take place until after a falling away from the Scriptures and the son of perdition is revealed

2Thess 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
No need to privately interpret it just rightly divide and accept what the Bible says where it says it.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It should be happening in the next 10 years. Whether it's pre, post, or mid-tribulation. Here's the reason. In the book of Hosea there is the day of Jezreel prophecy. It predicts that Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse. But then in chap 6 verse 2 we get the timeline of the prophecy. 3 days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 we're told those days are 1000 year periods of time on the Earth. So what we have her is a prophecy that is predicting that Israel would be destroyed and desolate for 2000 years and restored for the following 1000 years.

Best I can figure with a side of Matthew 24 tossed in is that the 2000 years ends by May of 2028. If there is a Apocalypse that's going to happen it has to happen in the 2020s.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

there are some that say 2034. I guess they are going by a generation being 100years.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I'm going by Psalms 90-10 which says 70-80 years for a lifetime. Should know for sure if I see an agreement being signed in 2021.

I think the reasoning for 2035 is that back in the story of Solomon and Rehoboam that King Solomon triggered a curse by bending a knee to a idol of one of his wives to keep her happy. But it was also said that it would take a while for the curse to kick in. Later in the reign of Rehoboam there was a tax revolt and the kingdom of Northern Israel was the result. So it seems to take a generation of 35 years roughly for the effects of a curse to take hold.

But what I think triggered the curse was the death of John the Baptist. In Matthew it speaks how Jesus Christ was speaking plainly to everyone and then suddenly starts talking in parables. And then in Matthew 17 he claimed that John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet. Those are significant because of the last two verses of the book of Malachi.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

It would appear that the death of John the Baptist/Elijah was the trigger of the curse. The end of the curse is 2000 years from his death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join