It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard to believe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
First, I seldom come to this site as it is more and more mirroring another site which ends in productions. Yes I did watch yesterday and yes I did come away with a message about trump. He and his family are crooks and should be prosecuted, any of us would be if we did what he and they are doing. Yet, the leanings of this site protects his actions. I am open minded, but heh, I am not stupid. So now again I will avoid this site and the conservatives here will insult and send jibes because I don’t agree with them which is ok, I am an old soul and none of this is really important.

One other thing, only on this site is my ipad taken over by an add, one I cannot get rid of only by re-logging onto the site. Really, why do you folks allow this strong armed ass hole add on here in the first place. You need not comment on the above, the air is fresher elsewhere. Reminds me here and on the other site of entering a pig pen lol.

Have fun ya’ll and thank me for providing a target for small minds.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Agree with me or you're stupid...

Got it..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I also seldom come here except when I just want to post some drivel about how bad the site is and some waaa-waaa about political leanings not matching mine. Then accuse every one else of being small minded.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

am an old soul and none of this is really important.

Apparently it was important enough for you to post about, but have fun thinking you're above it all.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ooooooo! It's an old soul.

I'm impressed!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have old socks.

Does that count?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I had to wonder if it wasn't a full moon, but no, it's a waning crescent. There are basically two kind of people as we know, liberals and conservatives. You have made your affiliation clear. Your OP will likely not be well received by telling your host what a lousy so and so they are. But the beauty part...... you can still vent your opinion here.

If I knew you I might take issue with your roundabout insult, but ......no I don't recognize you by name. Hoping you succeeded in attempting to feel better by minimalizing others. Adios....

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. People are upset because Trump, in their mind, is a liar and a crook yet, they wanted another person to win who was also a liar and a crook, to include her husband. ok. I think this makes sense now.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At least they can stand up by themselves.....which is more than I can say for this op.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

A true example of irony

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just sounds like your pissed at the site for your issues and decided to take shots at right leaners and centrist.

You already stated you barely come on, so I think we're done here?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What ? You don't like the Trump curse ad ? Come on...its a gift that keeps on giving. And when Trump or his family actually commit a crime I will be happy to turn the key myself, but after a lengthy investigation no crime was found. The SDNY promised to put Trump away as well. Their first investigation ended with no charges too, do you believe they are in on the conspiracy to keep Trump out of jail too ?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I like how the Democrats kept saying no one is above the law, had me lmao at the hypocrisy, I just couldn't believe they would make that statement.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

ATS is nothing like that site.

I peruse the other site soley for its comedic value. There are rare occasions where you can have a coherent discussion, like once a month, but to compare it to ATS is ridiculous.

The mods do an excellent job of NOT letting things degenerate into pointless drivel.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

I like how the Democrats kept saying no one is above the law, had me lmao at the hypocrisy, I just couldn't believe they would make that statement.

Absolutely correct sir.

One thing worse than stupid ppl, is hypocritical stupid ppl.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Nope. I'm one more jumping on the pile.
NOW we're done!
Thanks for the free throw OP.

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Trump and is family are not crooks. Everyone knows politicians from New Jersey are notorious for being the most moral and ethical in the country.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

What site are we talking about..?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Call the Police! We've just witnessed a drive-by OP.

Luckily, no Innocents were hurt..........

At least Sailor feels better for getting it off their chest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join