It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in a cosmic war ooo Right question mark ufos are them DAM dirty apes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dam dirty apes......hehe fallen ones actually. We what I did there....no human can be offended hope

Scripture tells us of the spiritual war....the devil is the Prince of the air in one passage. Mainstream folks don't take heed to this Bible fact.

The demons are standoffish right now, notice they are seen but not really officially here explaining themselves. When the Devine hold off leaves the planet in a rapture scenario.....then they'll set up shop, saying those missing persons are in orbit on the Big tanker....mother of a tanker.....he he..for retraining....don't worry bout em.

Ha, the missing persons will be at the wedding feast, in actuality...according to the written word.

Don't let an interdimensional sob affect your life......in fact if ya run into one, just tell him Jesus.......and that's as far as ya need to go.....he'll run. I'm going to talk to em like normal first trying to get the word brothers in, to let em have a chance to be a brother again, not sure if that'll be allowed. When the last day gets here for Jesus to take out the Armageddon army, Bible we who are with him will crush the infidels like ashes so

Ads in my screen now....better go, love has though

edit on 25-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Dam dirty demons....formerly my brothersughh

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did you save anything to drink for the rest of us?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'm not sure your analogy works because the extraterrestrials are not standing around us where we can see them.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Stop moderating my posts you .....

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Just a quick point of order: Rapture is not biblical. It was invented in two small communities in England and Ireland in 1828
edit on 25-7-2019 by BlueJacket because: Eta

Fellow named John Darby made the whole thing up
edit on 25-7-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Reporter of what I read once from a book of long ago......it's track record is unearthly.he he

The math of the probabilities in prophecies having 9 details each or more.......da Math

Don't fight with a mathematical man, he's got God on his side......damno est he

I'm thinkin they soon will be though, with Iran helping Israel in 1970's, then nowadays they have hooks in their jaws for the oil under the Golan

In the news today we are living it, my brother.....we have a pope calling for one world religion, and He is 82 years old.....add 7......for the trib

So I did the math.....and......here we go......by Aug 11 , 9th of av, the date the other two big ones started....

This reply is for the video......not a mason.....it snuck in there code da ads

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did you save anything to drink for the rest of us?

Gives whole new meaning of "being in the spirit" , huh ?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"And this children is why we don't take drugs religion. Just say no!"

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just relax, Gandalf will save us all. Scripture is very clear about it.

"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."
(Gandalf the white, The two Towers)

All praise Mithrandir!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Okay then.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Jeez...this is even crazier than the other threads that have been floating around recently...

Ahem.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

You mean like threads about Hitler beeing a japanese spy, and the world population is only 800 million? Yeh I saw them too. I think we can blame these threads on hot weather and booze.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79
You mean like threads about Hitler beeing a japanese spy, and the world population is only 800 million? Yeh I saw them too. I think we can blame these threads on hot weather and booze.

Fixeroo.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

mmmm booze

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hard to follow as you have abbreviated but to clear it up for some, some UFO phenomena have a rather more paranormal element to them, demonic even and the name of Jesus has the power to drive them away at least in a few cases.

www.youtube.com...
www.alienresistance.org...

But you know! sometime's it goes very differently and indeed some of these being's act more like Angels than demons as in this story.
realnewsrightnow.com...

In the Bible some types of being's that come as angel's are said to have chariot's or Merkaba in hebrew.

And the Devil is referred to as a fallen angel - he was cast out by Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Sealtiel/Selaphiel, Jehudiel and Barachiel.

Many claim's about the EVIL UFO entity's such as them living in underground bases (hell), eating people, trapping soul's and performing hybridisation experiments upon human's (the watchers did this when they created hybrid's of themselves with human woman before God send the deluge to cleanse the world of there abominations) are exactly as Demonic as any demon of the medieval bestiary's while the Good UFO entity's seem to care about humanity and often refer to God or Jesus as in the story above.

Some UFO entity's are said to be Psychic so this is another element of the investigation.
Many UFO encounters are experienced by people whom also have experienced other paranormal experiences such as haunting's, the fact that they also sometime's experience UFO phenomena is therefore also of interest as this shows that they may be more interesting to such being's if they are of a paranormal ilk.

However at least some UFO may indeed be merely being's from somewhere else in the cosmos though you would expect them to have perhaps received a warning before coming here from the benign entity's if they are.

Indeed the very presence of malign demonic beings on our planet may actually be one reason why other sentient being from elsewhere have not openly contacted us, they may fear there own world's becoming contaminated by them which would mean that they would then treat our world as a quarantined zone best avoided.

Remember Demon's were cast out of heaven, they are essentially E.T's therefore and they live or exists may be a better definition somewhere on earth, they may disguise themselves as us, run our world from behind or even on the thrones of power AND could also live underground hiding from the forces that defeated them and cast them down here after there failed battle with the angels in Heaven - a space battle or a spiritual battle in heaven what is the difference it is just two perspectives of good and bad fighting in the sky.

edit on 25-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes, I do street corner Talkin on the posts.....I'm tradin, too......tradin the wildest currency pair known to modern man......

The famous Great Britain Pound vs. the Brave Japanese Yen..like walk in in the jungle and see a tiger....grab his tail.....and try to hang on....ha ha

Btw, read your post two times, man.....you sum it up well about what we don't yet know about our heavens

I'm a pilot, when I saw the 400 foot cigar over Dallas, It could have been one of ours by the design.....10 or 11 facets longitudinally.....oh, and no place for a pilot to see out.....the first thing I looked for after seeing no sun reflection off the nose like all the MD 90s and 757s...Goin by that morning

editby]edit on 25-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Are you ok man? I ask with no small amount of sarcasm

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Right as rain, old chap....pip pip cherio
Z
Top drawer