It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone, interest in the Pineal Gland is what brought me here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi, everyone! I’m Tabetha, 29 years old, and I live in Wisconsin, USA. What brought me here, was a search that I did regarding the pineal gland - and how to decalcify it. I’ve (unfortunately) been on SSRI medication (and a couple other psych meds) for about 10 years - and in those 10 years, I went from having premonitions DAILY, to every so often, to now - NEVER. I truly feel it’s the medication that’s to blame (along with the fluoridated water 🤢). I’ve recently started cutting back on the meds I take (I went from 200mg to 150mg on my SSRI, and from 2mg to 1mg on my benzodiazepine - I need to take it slow, as I am the mother of 4 young kids, so I don’t have the time to deal with terrible withdrawals). By so far, so good. I can’t wait to get off these drugs FOR GOOD. I think about life before I started to take these drugs, and the world seemed like such a beautiful, vivid place full of hope and possibility. I remember feeling true JOY. These days, I honestly dread each morning. The world seems dull, boring, and lacking of any sort of true feelings / I haven’t felt JOY in a very, very long time. I’ve also cut out drinking fluoridated water - although I do brush my teeth with it as well as shower in it 😬 only because I have a roommate (plus my 4 kids and husband), so I can’t even begin to imagine how fast we would go through filters on the faucets in our home. Maybe (hopefully) someday, though. I’ve also added a turmeric supplement to my diet and I try to eat raw foods as much as possible. Anyways.... I’m happy to be here. I can’t wait to learn and grow along you all!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tcbbx89

Hi Tabetha -

Not sure how to ‘de-calcify’ the pineal gland and the only mentions I’ve heard of it are by random youtubers hawking crystals and all other sorts of nonsense.

If you want to ‘know’ about the pineal gland read/listen/watch some Terence McKenna and Dr. Rick Strassman. There’s a researcher at U of Michigan studying the pineal gland. That’s if you want science and not crackpot ideas relating to de-calcifying by internet pseudoscience.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS.

Wish you a happy pine-cone.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi Tabitha
I wish you a entertaining and educational time on ATS. Personally I’ve tried to avoid fluoride. I even use Tom’s toothpaste with out fluoride. Darling life is short, love your kids and in the meantime try to have as much fun as you can.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Tabetha! I use the Tom's toothpaste too, like Nickn3. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and enjoy your stay Tabetha.

The curiosity you seek, truth is, "decalsifying the pineal gland" is not really understood. Mostly just conspiracy people and new age hippies (no offense to the new age hippies) making # up they know little about of have little success with (pineal gland as well as the boundaries of consciousness in the brain and what can come of it.

For instance I have experience in what people call "astral projection", remote viewing, long distance psychic confirmation, have seen several non-human conscious entities in the non physical and I have witnessed 3 very large triangular ships, and over a dozen "light spheres" flying around.

My life has been walking the walk before I talk the talk. I never asked for this # and honestly as a youngster growing up in the city it would be benefited me if none of this crap ever happened.

But it has. I've endured, and now I'm here to tell you that your pineal gland is insignificant to the experiences I listed above of my own.

What's more important to achieve success separate from the physical organ body, is your Will Power and INTENT.

More so the latter, as your consciousness drives the thoughts your brain receives and transmit (thought energy), and making the intent known and clear

Basically you are driving the experience with Will and Intent. The uncontrolled experiences happened to me first; psychic contact, witnessing the ship's around my home and air space, and sometimes internal psychic visuals which were not if my own brains doing but something foreign transmitting visuals and ideas into my brain that I could see with my eyes closed.

Here is the truth; when I had the majority of experiences I was a meat eater, drinking tap water and brushing with Colgate. Yet I was really attuned with my mind, body and nature which connects us to spirit imo.

When I went vegan and changed the things I consumed, also moved across country... i had less and less experiences as the years went by.

Not sure if it had to do with the transition of food/drink/hygiene products (i too use Tom's) or the fact I became less interested and told myself i must stay grounded and focus on my financial structure in this short life....

Fact is tho, your consumption doesnt seem to be what allows us astral exerpeinces to psychic. I've always believed it to be the individual; their will power, intent and execution of both.

Goodluck!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

As you rightly qualify, there aren’t any real understandings of the pineal gland, but there is a team of researchers at UofM attempting — with the help of D_M_T, — to understand it in a legit clinical setting/trial.

And again, as you qualify, you can’t be sure exactly why you had less and less experiences, but it/was an interesting take/read and please post future sightings of black triangle ships.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
a reply to: Elementalist

As you rightly qualify, there aren’t any real understandings of the pineal gland, but there is a team of researchers at UofM attempting — with the help of D_M_T, — to understand it in a legit clinical setting/trial.

And again, as you qualify, you can’t be sure exactly why you had less and less experiences, but it/was an interesting take/read and please post future sightings of black triangle ships.

Dont drink, dont so drugs. Dont need universities to prove anything that has been done for thousands of years...

Also the triangles were not black, they were silver-ish.

Cheers Cravens

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hello, welcome. Love your handle but I'm dyslexic. Love it because I can't read it. I'm sure you'll like it here.

If it's any help I brush with charcoal. But real charcoal that I make on my property from seasoned Ironbark. I filter my water with the same stuff.

Works for me.

Kind regards,

bally

top topics

join