It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson handles first Cabinet meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Actually, this is not a Cabinet meeting. But it might give the general idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Okay... I do not know that show, but I *think* that is an actor, right?

Riiiight?

Not the real Johnson, right? Please confirm...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
No, that was the real one. He went on that show more than once.
(So did Piers Morgan, and tried to threaten one of the other panel members)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

God forbid a PM would have a personality , I mean the last 3 years with May has shown us socially awkward is the way to go.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
In fact the clip helps to demonstrate why a lot of people like him. I fear this is a British thing, which the Continent won't understand.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't know what they'll make of him but there's no doubt he has that extra something , I'm more hopeful now than I've been for a couple of years that Brexit isn't as dead as I thought it was.

edit on 24-7-2019 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
On my recent European travels and long stay in London the general consensus from the folks I spoke with was that he was a decent Mayor and if he could have ran again he would have won with ease, London currently seems to be in a whole heap of pain with the current Mayor and to say I have never seen Khan answer a straight question is a understatement...

My main hope is he sorts the wages out for front line staff, he tells the EU to stuff it, no doubt in glorious fashion.

If nothing else we will have copious clips of jokes and gaffs, you really could not get a more opposite personalty to the previous PM "May the cardboard box".

I also think he is very popular due to his personality, I think he will also curb the rising I have read about ref people turning to the Brexit Party, possibly put into power by the puppet masters as damage limitation to give middle England a bone..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Boris Johnson handles first Cabinet meeting... and starts speaking in a clear "Jersey" accent

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
You think so? (I take it you mean New Jersey, not the island off the French coast) I think most Englsih people hear the voice and think "That's an Old Etonian".
Or did Youtube make you hear an ad first?

edit on 24-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Okay... I do not know that show, but I *think* that is an actor, right?

Riiiight?

Not the real Johnson, right? Please confirm...

That will be the buzzword, he was only acting...mumble and bumble, a bit like 'mumbo jumbo' about people from 'bongo bongo' land, Piccaninnies and much more elsewhere.
The things is, he is full of frivolity, in some ways passing the buck back to ordinary people who make the joke about politicians, but so often richly deserved as far as politicians are concerned.

As for the speech outside number 10..he just pissed once again on the plebs, promising just about everything.

Okay, we all need humour, and we do need to be serious when needs be, but we don't need Narnia...nor do we need someone has likely some, indefineable 'special' needs in office.
I don't say that likely, I say it because I have three boys/men with special needs..each with their persona, and as much as I love them, I would never agree to them holding a top job like Boris has been Given

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Take a break Sheldon......

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The owls are not what they seem.
(I too can play the game of cryptic comments)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Go sit in the corner or I'll call your meemaw!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
But a pint! That's very nearly an arm-ful!

edit on 25-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Geezzz, for a guy that has intercourse once a year....Yes I would be cranky all the time!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am their leader. I must follow them.

new topics

top topics

join