It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convert to Roman Catholicism!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I am a Roman-Catholic and if you are not then I am concerned for your soul and would like to encourage you to convert to the One True Church - the Roman Catholic Church.

I have been meditating on the topic of Invincible Ignorance and in my opinion you 'Protestants'/heretics that call yourselves Christians are too far away from God to be accepted into heaven after you die. You people are not ignorant pagans and you are not covered by Invincible Ignorance. The doors to the One True Church are open to you all so you have no excuse.

If you do not quite understand then allow me to enlighten you. See you people seem to be kidding yourselves into believing that you are actually part of the Christian community. The Pope is Roman-Catholic. The Pope is our Pope - not your Pope. Us Roman-Catholics look down on you 'Protestants' and so does the Pope even though he would not say it. Sure we are happy that you are out on our fringes rather than being full blown Pagan or Muslim or something - but we do not consider you to be a part of our community. And we have very good reasons for that.

You Protestants are so far away from God that if you tried to receive Communion it may kill you due to the fact that non-Catholics do not believe in the Real Presence or transubstantiation -

--------------
Another reason that many non-Catholics may not ordinarily receive Communion is for their own protection, since many reject the doctrine of the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. Scripture warns that it is very dangerous for one not believing in the Real Presence to receive Communion: "For any one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment upon himself. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died" (1 Cor. 11:29–30)
------------------------

The time has come for us Roman-Catholics to stop humouring you non-Catholics that like to call yourselves Christians because you are not covered by Invincible Ignorance and your souls certainly are at risk while ever you remain apart from the One True Church - the Roman Catholic Church - because your souls are so far away from God.

See you must understand that to become a Christian you must accept God into your hearts and you must be in a state of purity when you make the choice to do this. Ideally you should be confirmed at the age of 13 so that you are in a state of purity when you welcome God into your heart and take on the responsibilities of being a Christian and Soldier of Christ. It is too late for most of you non-Catholics to take this path but I encourage you to give your children the opportunity to do things the correct way. It is a lot easier and better if you do the sacraments of First Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation when you are a child. You non-Catholics do not seem to understand how important these sacraments are in relation to setting up your minds to allow you to be good Christians and to have unity with God. You people seem to think that you know God but you are very confused.

The so-called 'Orthodox Christians' of the East are as clueless as you non-Catholic 'Protestants'. The so-called Orthodox Christians do have the sacrament of Confirmation which they call 'Chrismation' but they think that they can confirm a child straight after it's Christening when it is a baby - and this is utterly mad. The so-called Orthodox Christians are lunatics to think that an individual can be confirmed while it is still a baby because the individual must make the conscious and informed choice to accept God into their hearts and to make that commitment and they must comprehend what they are agreeing to. Just like when the non-Catholic that receives the Eucharist discerning the body will drink judgement upon themselves without comprehending what they are doing - these insane so-called Orthodox Christians are casting judgement upon the souls of their infants without giving their offspring a hope of comprehending what they are agreeing to. These non-Catholic minds are not set correctly and it is truly impossible for these people to become Sons and Daughters of the Commandments like us Roman-Catholics. Or Jews.

If you are Jewish then you are fine. The Jewish mind is set correctly and it is us Roman Catholics and Jews that work towards Tikkun olam. Only a Roman Catholic or Jew can be considered to be a true Son or Daughter of the Commandments. Now you can try to convert to become Jewish if you want but it is far more difficult to convert to Judaism than it is to convert to Catholicism and at the end of the day if you are not Jewish-born then you will never truly be Jewish even if you do set your mind correctly - so if you are non-Jewish born and want to be close to God then Roman-Catholicism is your best and only real option. The Roman Catholic sacrament of Confirmation is very similar to the Jewish Bar Mitvah because this marks the end of our state of Invincible Ignorance that comes with being children - and our actions before God are no longer the responsibility of our parents - we are responsible for them ourselves - so from this day on we become Sons and Daughters of the Commandments.

Now I understand that many of you non-Catholic 'Protestants' are indeed quite ignorant - especially you so-called 'Evangelists' ( my goodness ) - but like I said - you are not covered by Invincible Ignorance. Especially now that I am enlightening you. The doors of the Roman Catholic Church are open to you all!

You Protestants must know that us Roman Catholics only stopped referring to you as heretics in the name of ecumenism. The reality is that we have just been humouring you but as I have said above - not believing in transubstantiation puts you so far from the lord that if you were to receive Eucharist it could make you sick or even kill you. Not believing in transubstantiation makes you Protestants every bit as heretical as a Lollard and that is the truth - and you do need to hear it for sake of your souls.

Now I'm not going to go as far as to say - Let the Protestants be anathema! But I implore you - get with the program - get with the power - get with One True Church - convert to Roman Catholicism!

edit on 24-7-2019 by deknubed because: Typo

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
ohhh its this guy again!

I am RC, it sucks, I can't eat steak on a Friday, I got no sex before marriage (...or did I?) and I am riddled with guilt (because of the sex), for about six weeks of the year am forced to go on a diet I can't be arsed with and on Christmas Day I have to sit for 90 minutes listening to some old dude when really I want to be sitting in my underpants drinking and eating too much, not to mention the lingering doubts about what the local priest might be getting up to with the alter boys.

Why the # would I put anyone through that!

I wouldn't put my worst enemy through that.
edit on 24-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: deknubed
You almost had me convinced you were serious.

edit on 7 24 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

LOL! Yep. Anyone who knows deknubed's posting history knows he doesn't even believe in God/Jesus.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

LOL! Yep. Anyone who knows deknubed's posting history knows he doesn't even believe in God/Jesus.

Or that "Retards" go to heaven

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
You almost had me convinced you were serious.

Ha.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

We can post satire here right?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Quit meditating and idol worshipping......read heb ...9.......
edit on 24-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Please!.....convert to satism more like it,
Roman Catholicism, jeez how exhaustive.
Don't be concerned about my soul its doing just fine......

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Get a shot of rom 16 25 next u b ok den....

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Even the Pope has learned that Roman Catholics should be tolerant and put the heresy blabber in the bin. You must be a mediaeval Roman Catholic?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Great sales pitch!

Slagging off other denominations because your way is the best way...
How to push people away from your form of religion 101.

Not a mention of any of the questionable things catholism has done in the past and those which continue today-the pillaging of ancient artifacts,the inquisition,the slaughter of primitive peoples,the institutionalised pedophillia.

Oh and the horror of paganism-those prmitive religions which,shock horror-came before your own.

You go ahead and be a catholic if you wish,but don't be telling everyone else they are ignorant or heretic unless they conform to your ways.
Do you realise how pathetic that sounds?

Edit:
Ah so you were being satirical...jolly good, don't mind me,carry on

edit on 24/7/2019 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The case has been fully answered in this thread (q.v);
All one in Christ Jesus

edit on 24-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I am a Roman-Catholic and if you are not then I am concerned for your soul and would like to encourage you to convert to the One True Church - the Roman Catholic Church.

Thanks , but no thanks.

I respect your right to believe in your church but you should respect our right to not believe in your church , calling those who follow a different flavour of the same religion ignorant is in itself ignorant.

I have no religion (except perhaps a touch of Paganism) and intend to keep it that way thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The pope is going into the lake with his buddy for killing the saints

Scripture has Rome going down for the count hugely in a ball of flames for that fake false religion....Apostolic succession is a lie, you are a priest....confess your failures directly to Jesus......not in a booth......Jesus is not in the box by the alter and it's not His actually blood really at communion......tithes are a lie unless you are a Levine or know one and have grain and crops from the bounty of the land......they say if a baby dies unbaptised the best he can do is purgatory......pope sticks his ring out for all to kiss....haha ha....and the statue of St Peter is a statue of a Greek God repurposed....ha ha and they line up to kiss it's toe?!! Ha ha....the toe shows wear from the lip service.......

Malachy said this 112th pope will be the last one........so the evil sob hid corpses under the sidewalk at the vatican.......I bet it's all bones under that place......and I'd be right prolly, huh!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

IDK.. from what I know of it, it seems like a pretty awesome religion!

Take some classes when you are growing up...

Go to church on Easter and Christmas... get free wine and biscuits!

Sin all you want to, but tell a stranger about it (who isn't allowed to tell anyone else...)

Then at the end, a deathbed confession absolves everything and it's straight to heaven for you!

Disclaimer... that was kinda tongue in cheek but that's how the white side of my family rolls with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Haha. Thanks for the offer. But no thanks.

I don't appreciate your "Saint" Peter's three time denials prior to Jesus' crucifixion.

Your "Pope" is still technically the Bishop of Rome to this day. And those who titled him were not even Jewish. In short; your Pope is still a lowborn gentile appointed by other lowborn gentile Roman Pagan. Not to mention your mortal human Popes have bad immoral records historically.

Your Pope sell indulgence in the act of bribery to save himself. I pity him. But don't worry. Your human Pope is still human. God understand how limited a human can be; Thus your not-so-divine Popes are forgiven.

Thanks for the tasteless Communion I received by the age of 13. Tho, I wonder why it doesn't kill me. Instead I had a vision of Jesus last supper and how it was supposedly done according to Jewish tradition. Your sacrement ritual is flaw; but don't worry. Jesus forgive you all and told me to silence. You Catholics are so Roman, it almost make me cringe to see you guys making things up gullibly.

It's ok. Our Father in Heaven understand your Catholics doctrine. It does not matter what you believe in.

Just love yourself and your neighbors is all that matter.

edit on 24-7-2019 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Any church that says it is the True Church...isn't.

The Roman Catholic Church isn't even the oldest - the British Church existed before the RC got there, and the Eastern Church is, of course, older.

My standing before God is not up to ANY church.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My bunch too........I told my wife the next time we visit that fam......I'm going to forbid any of them to confess in a booth ever again...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join