It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If R. Mueller was just a figurehead and A. Weissmann was running the investigation to destroy POTUS, why didn't he warn Nadler not to have Mueller testify?

They had this in the bag. Mueller made a statement that made it look like POTUS' hands were dirty, there was no need for further testimony.
There was no point to this other than to make Mueller look completely incompetent.

Could Weissmann and the Left be setting the stage for another investigation, just in time for 2020?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
If R. Mueller was just a figurehead and A. Weissmann was running the investigation to destroy POTUS, why didn't he warn Nadler not to have Mueller testify?

They had this in the bag. Mueller made a statement that made it look like POTUS' hands were dirty, there was no need for further testimony.
There was no point to this other than to make Mueller look completely incompetent.

Could Weissmann and the Left be setting the stage for another investigation, just in time for 2020?

Interesting you say that - The cretin who masquarades as a political analyst on CNN openly called for another investigation today. He was serious, too. Another one. lol. Not only did he call for an investigation, he said it's impossible NOT to have one.

I am really hoping the Democrats go down this route - it will yet another shot into their own foot. At this stage they must have blown all their toes off.
edit on 24/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruthPOST REMOVED BY STAFF

Nancy tried to save her face, didn't work out for her
edit on Wed Jul 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm going to type this slowly so that the slow people will understand.

You cannot exonerate someone who is innocent.

Period.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm going to type this slowly so that the slow people will understand.

You cannot exonerate someone who is innocent.

Period.

Not the way it works in a Stalinesque govt. Guilt is presumed. That's how the Democrats think - and thus how the extension of their rotting ideology thinks, the mainstream media.
edit on 24/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thank you ATS for the running commentary on the circus! I was busy running errands today and was not able to watch live.

I was under the impression that Schiff was to present absolutely unequivocal, groundbreaking proof that Trump was guilty of being more than an obnoxious, womanizing, multinational businessman.

Was such proof presented?

Will there be new articles of impeachment drafted with overwhelming support?

Will Congress get off their rear ends and do something about the multitude of problems that plague our nation?

Will silly people step outside their snowglobe of delusion?

Or will it just be more of the same?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I was under the impression that Schiff was to present absolutely unequivocal, groundbreaking proof that Trump was guilty of being more than an obnoxious, womanizing, multinational businessman.

There at the very end, everything Schiff tried to throw out there, Mueller replied that it was all "speculation". LOL!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Holy cow!

I didn’t realize there was a second hearing!

I did a 4 and a half live stream analyzing the first one

I’ll have to watch the second and give my thoughts

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

There were apparently some Twit rumblings that they were trying to make Mueller look so incompetent that they'd have grounds to demand a new investigation because it would be "obvious" Mueller was capable of running a thorough one to begin with.

link   
Nadler is full of BS. Mueller did NOT meet all three requirements for charging Trump because one of them includes criminal intent, something that neither Mueller or anyone else was able to prove, as we know from the hearing today.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   
I just wanna give a shoutout to Jim Jordan.

The people behind Mueller looked uncomfortable too lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What an absolute farce. I've done nothing but heartily laugh at the whole Democratic party for what went on today. And they still hang on to this BS. After today, any sane person with ANY common sense would have to sit back and laugh at what a farcical mess this was.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Please stop feeding these idiots ideas.

THX.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Feltrick

There were apparently some Twit rumblings that they were trying to make Mueller look so incompetent that they'd have grounds to demand a new investigation because it would be "obvious" Mueller was capable of running a thorough one to begin with.

I hope they do. Then even more people will facepalm, and vote for Trump.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don't think it would be legal, but of course, when has that stopped them?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don't think it would be legal, but of course, when has that stopped them?

Even better. Let them die on this hill.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I just wanna give a shoutout to Jim Jordan.

The people behind Mueller looked uncomfortable too lol.

Yep he nailed it in the simplest of terms.

FBI want to take down Trump.
Their spy, Mifsud, tells a Trump campaign employee, Papdopolous, that the Russians have dirt on Clinton.
Papadopolous tells a foreigner what he heard from the FBI plant.
Foreigner informs the FBI.
Circle complete.
Grounds for an investigation.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Baaaad day for those afflicted with TDS. There were many moments of intense and palpable shame for the sell-outs.

However THIS says it all: If you are looking into Russian interference in our elections and you fail to question whether the factually impotent Steele Dossier might have been disinfo from Russians for that very purpose then you are either a severely incompetent fool or part of a criminal enterprise looking to execute a coup. Period. Full-stop. No Schiff.

edit on 24-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

(post by BrennanHuff22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Oh lordy. Brother Schiff is preaching from his pulpit and postulating about 'what ifs'. His bug eyes are disconcerting.

You mean this guy?

Oh, sorry my bad this guy?

Gist of Today's Hearings:

Trump presser afterwards:

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join