It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoJ Launches Anti-Trust Investigation Into Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Critisizing israel isnt the same as blaming Jews for pretty much everything. Jones is an idiot, and took conspiracy theories too far.
edit on 23-7-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Then they would be controlled by government. Which is in far more greater dangerous territory.
Free market, and free enterprise gove better results compared to government control.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: visitedbythem

That's exactly what has happened here you know that right? How many people who advocate for left leaning of liberal values come to ats and discuss politics in favor of left values?
If they do it gets drowned out.

Because they lose

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Because their ‘values’ are disgusting and anti-society

Their arguments never stand up which is why the go-to default setting for them is insults and abuse and screeching

I doubt very very much that a single one of them have any clue whatsoever what ANY democrat policy is.

Republicans vote on POLICY. A notion completely alien to democrat voters.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Winners and losers. Yup, forget about unification. Keep up the division!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They, they, they, them, they, them.

Talk about a broken record...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

They, they, they, them, they, them.

Talk about a broken record...

Truth hurts?
“They” have failed
Which is why “ they” are so desperate

Sucks to be “them”

( my post is undisputed)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It is a bit weird that conservatives advocate such government control over corporations simply because their political views are different, that sounds like bias. I guess government involvement is okay as long as the problem in question affects conservatives?

However, it would be nice if there were viable competing search engines and social platforms. I can see the issue with monopolies being in play.
edit on 23pmTue, 23 Jul 2019 20:10:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Keep it up.

Pot? Is that you?

Still undisputed

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I miss the old (real) Democrats. They had values. I don't know what these people are who pose as Democrats now

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Winners and losers. Yup, forget about unification. Keep up the division!

Reach out, with honesty, truth and integrity, And lets not forget American know how and pride.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This comes as no surprise. These companies have been on a continual power grab for some time now. They are gatekeeping our democracy by controlling ALL of the traffic through the internet in the United States.

Now one of them wants to control global finance by locking down a global market with their own cryptocurrency that functions nothing like a cryptocurrency but bears a striking resemblance to the USD and its global reserve status.

Bitcoin does not function like that and it really can't because it isn't an inflationary currency.

Bitcoin will never take over global finance. But Libra can, and that's the goal.
edit on 23 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I miss the old (real) Democrats. They had values. I don't know what these people are who pose as Democrats now

Alas
I think we all feel that way

ZERO policy
ZERO message

Just hate, obstruction and agenda
edit on 23 7 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Then don't take their highways.

Who created those highways originally hmm? The government.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

Anything constructive to say other then insulting his appearance or him attempting to answer stupid questions from people who have no idea what they are talking about?

I do..... he stole the idea of Facebook and secretly went behind the backs of his colleagues and patented the idea and cut them out of the deal.

Bad man...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
They can have Facebook and Twitty. I'm kinda fond of Amazon and Google, TBH. Google gives me Youtube for free. Yeah. I know they have a Youtube premium service you have to pay for but they have freely given me years and years worth of free viewing of stuff I enjoyed watching. And frankly, I have enjoyed my years of free Youtube far more than I ever did my years of cable TV that I had to pay through the nose for.

Amazon has given me products I wouldn't be able to buy locally because local stores only care about people who buy the most common stuff. So if you want anything the slightest bit exotic, you would never have found it locally before Amazon. Amazon also often has the best price and forces local stores to lower their prices. So before Amazon you might have easily paid twice as much for something than it really should have cost because your friendly local retailer was pocketing the profit (and still paying their employees crap wages to boot).

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So you think the water ought to be controlled by private companies? That the town square should be owned by private companies? That the national parks ought to be owned by private companies? After all, the free market and free enterprise give better results compared to government control, right?

How about when the water company stops letting you water your lawn because they don't like your politics? How about when you're denied entry to the national park because you misgendered someone? How about when you're booted from the town square because you disagree with the company line?

Then is it better to have them labeled as a utility or should we just be happy that the free market is working?

Google is losing ad revenue, by censoring conservatives but they're still 90% of search and dominate video. Twitter and facebook are losing ad revenue by censoring conservatives, but they're still the only main social media outlets. In fact, all of those companies buy out any promising startup just to keep their monopoly.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

If it's free, you're the product.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: firesnake

They already did haul him in there and he made every one of them look like literal idiots and walked out without a scratch.

He's said time and time again that the internet as a whole especially in America needs to be revamped. No one listened. But oh wait all of a sudden Mr Presidents reputation and 2020 election is on the line, quick fire up the cannons Rockefeller's and JP Morgans zombie has risen!

So who was running Facebook, him or ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join