It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower?s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
On the night and early hours of February 20-21, 1954, while on a ?vacation? to Palm Springs, California, President Dwight Eisenhower went missing and allegedly was taken to Edwards Air force base for a secret meeting. When he showed up the next morning at a church service in Los Angeles, reporters were told that he had to have emergency dental treatment the previous evening and had visited a local dentist. The dentist later appeared at a function that evening and presented as the ?dentist? who had treated Eisenhower. The missing night and morning has subsequently fueled rumors that Eisenhower was using the alleged dentist visit as a cover story for an extraordinary event. The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged ?First Contact? meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the beginning of a series of meetings with different extraterrestrial races that led to a ?treaty? that was eventually signed. This astonishing First Contact event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004.

info at: www.ufoevidence.org...

Very cool stuff!!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You're about a year late with this post then

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You're about a year late with this post then

and that is a problem, why? It is certainly interesting and who cares if it's a year old? Does it make the information any less provocative?? I'm glad you find humor in trivialities!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
That article scared the be-jezus outta me! And of course the treaty was signed with the evil greys instead of the Nordics. Just great. We are toast.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

evil greys

Are the greys evil? I don't think so. I'm going to see if I can find any White House documents regarding this whole matter.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting read!

Assuming this is true, I know I wouldn't want to be the President that had to give the alien treaty speech. "Uh............my fellow Americans, uh..........we feel it's time to fill you in on a little something. We signed a deal with aliens back in the '50s'. Yeah, I know, we told you they didn't exist, but SURPRISE SURPRISE, we've been lying to you, but we had a real good reason. You see, we kind of sold you out. We told them they could abduct you against your will and perform horrible experiments on you, BUT, we weren't totally irresponsible, we told them they had to give us a list of all abductees. Oh yeah, and there's just one tiny little other thing about them giving our military some of their technology, but that's just a real, tiny,little, tiny, little thing."

Gee, thanks Ike!

Well, at least I still got my trusty Winchester Defender 12 gauge. Let's see if ET can "phone home" on that!!

Peace

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Assuming this is true, I know I wouldn't want to be the President that had to give the alien treaty speech.

Really Dr. Love.....do you think it would raise or lower his approval rating??

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"Well, at least I still got my trusty Winchester Defender 12 gauge. Let's see if ET can "phone home" on that!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA... that actually made laugh reaally loud

im serious

new topics

top topics

join