It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women (Mothers)- Why The Hell Do You WANT To Work?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

My mother and father did.

She worked the night shift for years so someone would be home during the day for us. Dad was then on-call at night because he worked all day.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy involved in this whole thing. I wont get into it now it's long and drawn out. Well, bottom line, whatever is natural, they want to make un-natural, like kids being raised by the state instead of you, etc. Much more than that, it's a multi-tier conspiracy. Being able to tax the other half of the population (women) is another sliver. It goes deep.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sheye

My mother and father did.

She worked the night shift for years so someone would be home during the day for us. Dad was then on-call at night because he worked all day.

Lots of families tag team it with alternate working hours. It can be tough, but it’s nice to see the role of the husband becoming more prominent in child rearing. It’s good for both father and children.

My brother and his wife both worked when their children were very young.. but sister in law worked days and my brother evenings. They both bonded well with their children, and have great adult relationships with them now.Not to mention they could afford some nice holidays with the kids as they were growing up.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Whilst you may be most correct I personally am irritated by those who claim knowledge of grand conspiracies but won't embellish.

I'm sure you are quite intelligent though behaving in the aforementioned manner is a hallmark of those who are not.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sometimes your significant other gets fired and you have no choice but to find a job so the bills get paid and there is food. Then of course, sometimes your SO finds a new job then leaves and you have no choice but to keep on grinding out that job. Thankfully my kids were older when it all went down. Not every mother wants to work.
edit on 7/23/2019 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow
My sincere apologies, I did fail to clearly irect this at those women in relationships an faile to acknowledge the tough as nails singleMims out there playing two roles. Power to you!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Whilst you may be most correct I personally am irritated by those who claim knowledge of grand conspiracies but won't embellish.

I'm sure you are quite intelligent though behaving in the aforementioned manner is a hallmark of those who are not.

I pretty much said it. The meat of it. Masculine and feminine need to be balanced and in their correct place. They are doing the same thing to men as far as femenizing them, while masculinizing women. Not only can they screw up and imbalance the mind, but also your child's since now your not there to guide them, AND they make money off of you as well. It's all a grand agenda to keep us in a loop and controlled. Each kid after is screwed if the source is. You do not see a plant in nature produce giant lushious fruit while at the same time being brown and wilted and mutated.

The cycle continues.

The destruction of the "sacred feminine" would be the "Occult" term. It has nothing to do with "feminizm" as we see it today.
edit on 23-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)
Actually feminizme we see today could be called a bi-product.
edit on 23-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAMHow little you know women.

Heh... NOBODY understands women!!!

My wife stayed home with ours until they were old enough for school. She had a daycare in our home part of that time so it worked out financially. After they started school when she worked after school I picked them up (I worked there) and took them home or to my grandmother's house until I got out of work. Being a full-time at-home parent is a tough job and they need a break too. I don't like seeing both parents working and the kids in daycare full time, I believe that's bad for the kids AND the parents. We made sacrifices to make sure one of us was with them most of the time, but I also understand why some people can't.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There we go, much better- thank you.

I feel we have been students of similar schools/orders. I say have been as I ha to pair my studies of the great work 18 months ago when I became a father and could not dedicate what I felt was the requisite time.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

There we go, much better- thank you.

I feel we have been students of similar schools/orders. I say have been as I ha to pair my studies of the great work 18 months ago when I became a father and could not dedicate what I felt was the requisite time.

Your welcome, your grace..
/s

I am not a part of any "Order" although a student if that makes sense, I don't trust any of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm with you, pops. I don't understand why a woman would want to work when her babies are little.

I worked when my son was little, but I had a career that I LOVED and dreamed about getting and worked for. However, the hours only required me to be away from home for a few hours several days a week. And my husband had the same job, so between our two schedules, we rarely had to have our son in the care of others. When we did, we had a woman come to our house rather than stick him in day care.

When they are babies, the days and nights can seem endless sometimes, but the time they are little as a whole goes by way, way too quickly. I would love to go back and enjoy my son as a baby and toddler and little tike again in a heartbeat.

I don't understand women who work away from home 40 hours a week whole their kids are little (excluding moms who have no choice because they are single, etc). I DO understand having a love affair with your profession- but I think that I am the exception to the rule on that one. I don't know many women (or men, for that matter) who LOVE their job. The women I know who work do it for the money and sense of self-sufficiency. I say fine, but do it after your kids are older.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Makes complete sense and have had similar doubts about orders and fraternities hence now pursuing my own path.

And sorry, I didn't mean to be a knob but this site is infested with those who claim knowledge of some great conspiracy, or to be in the know without ever elaborating.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hi KG, hope all is well!

Completely agree with your sentiments, whilst your child is an infant and requires your constant nurturing touch I don't think there is any higher or more fulfilling calling for a woman (which is admittedly easy for me to say as a Man).

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This reminds me the (one) time I came home from a long day at work to my wife and 3 kids, a messy house and no idea about supper, and mistakenly asked the question 'what did you do all day?'
I've heard other husbands have done the same and survived somehow.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Makes complete sense and have had similar doubts about orders and fraternities hence now pursuing my own path.

And sorry, I didn't mean to be a knob but this site is infested with those who claim knowledge of some great conspiracy, or to be in the know without ever elaborating.

I know I get it. It is frustrating. Following your own path seems to be the best way, and let your intuition guide you. I think many of the people in these Orders are good per say, but that at the highest levels are most likely bad juju.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

My wife stayed home until our daughter was 2 and she loved every minute.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'd hazard a guess that your daughter did too.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Well she doesn't really remember that age but I have no doubt it help make her the wonderful young lady she is today..

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Just shot you a private message, let's take this chat there. I think we have much to talk about

edit on 2372019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

She would be in a very minute percentile if she could remember that time though as you mention, she is reaping the benefits of that intimate nurturing by her mother in her most precious formative years.

Babies need their Mums.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join