It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House ethics complaint filed against Ilhan Omar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: madmac5150

There are a few people on the left that do have some redeeming qualities and there are even those that I would have a beer with.

Omar is not one of those people.

She has proven to be a liar, a racist, an anti-Semite, and corrupt.

I hope she rots in Hell.

/opinion

She wouldn't have one with you either. She says people who drink beer are infidels

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Filed by a "Conservative watchdog group", key word conservative.

Let's see how far this goes. My guess is as far as "lock her up" and "impeachment" went, which is nowhere. Just another carrot at the end of people's sticks.

I agree I doubt there is any substantial evidence she married her brother, sounds like a right-wing conspiracy theory without evidence to me. Trump thinks he can make up whatever he wants without basis, and then use it for deportation. The law works differently.

It's similar to the birther conspiracy - it was entirely fabricated, therefore it obviously wasn't going to be able to keep Obama from being President.

It was a 3 year investigation. It's well put together. I thought the same but after reading through it's hard to refute it. There was a lot of this immigration fraud by Somalians during that timeframe so she was likely just doing what everyone else was doing since there was no enforcement. Nothing will happen as usual though. Maybe a fine or banned from any committees. It won't go any further. Trump will mock her for marrying her brother....blah blah. People will forget about it until she runs again then it will be dusted off.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Ethics committee needs to see this too >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>😎

Ilhan Omar
@IlhanMN
Replying to
@jworiah1
@jworiah1

@stevepratico

@bemetor5
@somalisijui we are citizens & can't be deported, why don't we deport you to where ever you came from
11:40 PM · Oct 4, 2012

Wow, some priceless tweets in there, that was gold. To say Americans have her number is an understatement, they own her ass. Her arrogance and smug look on her face is going to come to a screeching halt.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If guilty....

SEND HER BACK
edit on 23-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Oh no
Send her to jail first in Guantanamo.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Bulls#, they're all hardcore hypocrites.

She probably likes to get drunk and have a few pork chops before her lesbian orgies.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ilhan Omar telling people "why don't we deport you to wherever you came from"

It's ok when the treasonous radical leftist does it, hmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Mainstream media outlets (aside from FOX News) have been absolutely silent, regarding this.

Probably because it fake news then! It doesn't take much to get right wingers excited after all.

If she is guilty... she could lose her citizenship, and be deported.

And that would be an absolute disaster, since she's one of the best politicians in the US imo. She says it like it is. I like that trait in a person. Go Ilhan!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The hate fest is astounding.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Filed by a "Conservative watchdog group", key word conservative.

Let's see how far this goes. My guess is as far as "lock her up" and "impeachment" went, which is nowhere. Just another carrot at the end of people's sticks.

the difference is, there is a lot of very real, substantive evidence to back up the claims that she committed very real crimes.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
And that would be an absolute disaster, since she's one of the best politicians in the US imo. She says it like it is. I like that trait in a person. Go Ilhan!!!!

Rotflmao!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

In my opine this Congress woman is a bad news bear for all persons of color, race, religion, creed throughout the world. I included whites among all persons. Seeing this thread about her am I allowed to do that?

Daily Mail

Even several Imam's have said she is evil. Here's one on them and you can read about it here:

I mam
edit on 24-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added and revised

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Angry little conservatives who cant deal with a world that is changing

But the world isn't changing towards what is righteous or Justice for all. Its becoming as was written by some book some 2000 years ago so I guess the "man" will return?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Change is indeed happening. This daughter of a potential crimes against humanity guy will be removed. California is going up in the flames of Pelosi and the other one who is running for president. Biden is now stuck in the Mud.

Hillary Clinton will run as the Democratic nominee for President in 2020.

I predict! Stay tuned
edit on 24-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Jesus is not real

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Jesus is not real

Fine but I disagree, but the book is. People can also believe what they want to and perception can actually become reality. Hence look at where we are going as a world.

Using your position; Satan isn't real but Child trafficking, torture along with sacrifices are.
Aliens as in ET also aren't real yet UFOs have been seen for centuries yet they aren't real. Just people on a high.

How do I know that your real? Can you write something human?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Theyy

Jesus is not real

Fine but I disagree, but the book is. People can also believe what they want to and perception can actually become reality. Hence look at where we are going as a world.

Using your position; Satan isn't real but Child trafficking, torture along with sacrifices are.
Aliens as in ET also aren't real yet UFOs have been seen for centuries yet they aren't real. Just people on a high.

How do I know that your real? Can you write something human?
I am not real.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I honestly don't expect anything to come of this.

1.) Even New York Times agrees that Omar marrying her brother isn't some crazy internet conspiracy. The left doesn't care. They will claim it as a conspiracy. They will frame the media's narratives via good old-fashioned PR tactics.

2.) Ethics complaints regarding the palatable anti-semitism from other Democrats have gone largely unnoticed and downplayed by both the media and the layperson. Actual concentration camp survivors tell them to knock it off and they accuse actual Holocaust Survivors of being part of some vast right-wing conspiracy or a victim of it. Note: I do not to say that mainstream Outlets haven't written about these events, but it's to say that they are not receiving the same level of attention as one of Trump's predictably-outlandish tweets or some nonsense about Russian conspiracies receive.

3.) The Democrats refuse to stand up to their own radicals, a third of them think that merely criticizing anybody who is non-white somehow amounts to racism. This is probably why attempts to censure ocasio-cortez largely failed.

4.) As was so rudely pointed out by the resident left wing trolls, Judicial Watch isn't exactly an impartial organization and judges will most likely be taking that into account. Project Veritas would probably have better luck, given the number of cases they of one.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Except for the "minor" fact that the world you are referencing has been found to have been up to some sneaky sneaky stuff. But of course the left is always alright with crimes that advance the status quo. Seriously---without them we would have never found out that the same agency that has convicted people before of mishandling classified information basically bent over backwards to let the Secretary of State off. For political favors.

I get Trump is a pretty tasteless person. Crass and often classless. But why is it that everyone on the left seems unable to simply admit that Hillary was just as crooked, if not MORE SO for becoming fantastically wealthy off the backs of her charity and that Hillary actually did collude with anyone and everyone who had their hand out for her Presidential Run.

As Mueller stumbles over himself for the nation the left simply cannot argue against they fact that they are investigating the President and his ties to Russia interference in the 2016 election while Hillary pumped a lot of money into lies from two foreign sources solely to affect the election.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ah hahahahahahaha

Good luck.

Talk about a loyal little doggie.

You really do hate this country dont you?

Or youre so far to the left that you dont give two sh!ts what happens as long as it "hurts" the other party, regardless of what it does to the country.......

Why dont you leave if you hate it so much

Uh oh, here it comes, he will now tell you that you are a racist, even thou silly is almost 100% white, that you are misogynistic, even thou silly is not a woman, and that it is his right to make up lies...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join