It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashed : The Secret CIA Experiments in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
hey mods, i am not sure if this is in the right place or not so if it is not could you please put it in the right place? thanks in advance.

hello everyone, recently while surfing the internet i came across this article from the cbc about brainwashing of unknowing Canadian citizens knowingly by the Canadian government and the USA's CIA.

as it says in the article which i highly recommend you read because its not that long,

It sounded like a bad Hollywood horror movie. Patients at a psychiatric hospital subjected to intensive shock treatments, '___' and drug-induced comas. But for hundreds of Canadians, it was an all-too real nightmare

They turned to Dr. Ewen Cameron and Montreal’s famed Allen Memorial Institute.

In the 1950s and 1960s, patients committed to the hospital for something as simple as post-partum depression were subjected to chemically- induced sleep for weeks and continuous rounds of electroshocks

the Canadian government was so reluctant to admit its responsibility. Never has the federal government apologized for funding those experiments.

as you can gather from the short texts i shared with you, these experiments happened and the Canadian and United States governments refuse to apologize for these monstrosity's and according to the article , they make it hard for the victims to get compensation

A recent Department of Justice gag order in an out-of-court settlement was designed to avoid responsibility and avert compensation to more victims and their families, said Alan Stein, who has represented numerous survivors who were once patients at the Allan Memorial Institute in Montreal. Stein told CBC News that successive federal governments have demanded confidentiality agreements in at least five of the cases he has settled in the last few decades. "If they hadn't been confidential and the settlements had the publicity that they should have had, a lot of the victims would have come forward and gone to court," he said.

what are your thoughts about this? my thoughts are we knew this stuff is /was going on and we better be prepared for when the powers that be lay out their sickening plan.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Mk-Ultra was active in Canada...everything done in the USA plus a lot more that could not be done there was done and is still done in Canada.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
How do I feel about this ?

I’m appalled, saddened and outraged that any government could have this type of power over poor defenceless people.
How do you sue the government without ultimately footing the bill yourself through taxes ?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They do it subtly on a mass scale through your TV and other devices as well. If you do not have a TV, you get it through the symbolism you pick up while your out and about.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This what happens when the American Gov, I mean Canadian gov allies US and blames China for everything. Who else wants to join the China scapegoat train? We all know the real drugs labs are in third world countries from Golden triangle to South America with support of US arm forces internally.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Happened in Australia as well although I don't think the CIA were involved (but wouldn't surprise me in the least, they did get up to their nasty tricks here, check out "Nugan Hand bank" plus there are plenty of rumours about thier possible involvement in Gough Whitlams sacking as prime minister because he was too progressive for thier liking)
Chelmsford hospital
edit on 23-7-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The great American experiment started its own experiments .

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Here in the UK similar techniques were used to create false memories. When a scandal emerges from the past a 'survivor' is produced who is given extensive media coverage. Then the 'survivor' is labelled a fantasist and the case is dropped in spite of numerous credible survivors who don't get the media fanfare.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

I feel very very very afraid for any soul / human / group / organization involved in doing any type of experiment on "un-knowing or un-aware or non-consenting" victims... may the higher power have mercy on their souls for i fear judgement will not be pleasant for them.

Utterly disgusting ! My skin crawls just thinking about all of it...

leolady
edit on 24-7-2019 by leolady because: sp

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

It so easy to end this, the military could just storm government labs, underground labs, etc. Rat out those mad scientists and let the public execute them for such nasty experiments. Oh right, lower profile military are not allowed to know secret weapons only the top people are allowed, ehm Area51. The time when inventors shows their inventions to public is all long gone.

Especially due to copyright laws. I'm pretty sure the US deep state hiding tech like in Area51, some of them could be very useful for civilian sector, but it is prevented from leaking out, so we are stuck with all the old junk tech and oil. This makes me wish that Tesla or Edison should never have existed and even allowed US these tech first place.

They say we would have flying cars in the future or get to mars by what year?
edit on 26-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join