It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120K US Troops Strong, Trump Prepared 'For the Worst in Iran'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It’s one of his predictions there mouth, I never made it up...

Which is why you can't seem to find it, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: Spacespider
Iran would be like a ant being stomped by the US if things got heated.........
I just hope Russia, China and EU is in on it.
Either way, the only one foolish enough to use nukes would be Iran imo.

Right. Just like we could win in a week in Iraq and Afghanistan. We’d be welcomed with open arms by the people and the oil profits would pay for the war. Right?
If we keep the fat cat politicians out of the war, then our military would most easily win a war with Iran. If we don't keep them out, then it'll turn into another cluster Fork like it does everytime politicians are involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Right. Just like we could win in a week in Iraq and Afghanistan. We’d be welcomed with open arms by the people and the oil profits would pay for the war. Right?
If we keep the fat cat politicians out of the war, then our military would most easily win a war with Iran. If we don't keep them out, then it'll turn into another cluster Fork like it does everytime politicians are involved.

You can say that. That still doesn’t account for the fact that more Americans are killed by friendly fire than lost to enemy combat. More die from suicide than from both of the former combined. And there’s still the massive costs associated, medical costs, abandoned veterans, etc. And then there’s the effect on the worlds economy If Iran makes the straits impassible, which is a high likelihood. The worlds economy would collapse, which the us would probably see as a bonus as they’ll be pushed back to the only world power again as they were after ww2.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If Trump went to war with Iran i bet the trump drones would still follow him and cheer him on. Obama gets called the drone king (negatively) by the right and some on the left. Trump comes along, increases drones strikes and civilian casualties by 300% and the right cheers Trump on.

Don't believe me? Search alt-right (pro trump) websites like infowars.com and then type in obama drones. Then search Trump drones.

At the end of the day, many people have no individual thought on these political forums. They just follow and spew whatever their team (left/right) believes.

ATS is a conspiracy website until politcs are involved. Then it's back to mainstream sheepville, usa. Back to follow the herd.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No more war. Iran is not a threat or an enemy. In make believe land, sure. In reality...not even close.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There will be no war.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
lol, you lost the war in afghanistan against handful of taliban cavemen,
and also your proxy army (isis) lost the war in syria (helped by russia)...

guess what would happen to you confronting well organised military of iran, also helped by russia

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

lulz.

Russia fanboi alert.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: CriticalStinker

They are not my predictions...

Well I'll tell you mine.

The west will most likely seek conflict given the trend. It will cost a few hundo billion or a cool trillion or five.

We'll lose a few thousand troops, and at the end it will be sold as a success while we're in a stalemate. A few of the objectives will be accomplished... But by the time the public wise's up to the reality, it will be a stale subject, an "it is what it is" kinda thing.

Quite the pessimistic view, I also share this view though, and I consider myself an optimist, just WTF man.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

You can say that. That still doesn’t account for the fact that more Americans are killed by friendly fire than lost to enemy combat. More die from suicide than from both of the former combined. And there’s still the massive costs associated, medical costs, abandoned veterans, etc. And then there’s the effect on the worlds economy If Iran makes the straits impassible, which is a high likelihood. The worlds economy would collapse, which the us would probably see as a bonus as they’ll be pushed back to the only world power again as they were after ww2.
I don't understand. Are you disputing what I said? None of that seems very relevant to what I wrote.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

if we stop listening to the fake newz, and the policianz crying about fake warz, there would be ZERO need for bloodshed.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

if we stop listening to the fake newz, and the policianz crying about fake warz, there would be ZERO need for bloodshed.
Sure.
Why not?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join