It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jinn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The ancient Jinn were aliens.
Today that qualifies as a conspiracy due to the government cover-up of all things alien.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
yea, anunaki, nephelim, greys, greek, Vedic, Egyptian, etc gods... all from other dimensions or worlds thus alien?

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: tulsi
so are they like 'agents' (or reps) of Satan? and a lot of it has to do with (gaining) souls via contracts?

Just accept it, we, humans, all from Heaven willingly descended into their world to get them to repent and return back to Heaven.

However, their stubbornness will be their downfall and Jesus Christ (Yahushua) knows it.

Tartarus awaits them all followed by infinite pain, when finally the Lake of Fire will finish them off.

IMHO, most of the Repheim are clueless and follow a death wish path where they believe they will win when the final battle between them an Yahushua commences.

that sounds a lot as Luciferianism (like UN) where God is branded ruthless, so Lucifer became rebellious (like the chosen nation) and broke the commanded covenant exercising free will/choice, compeling many to be unite in independent enlightenment and exercise free will liberally in all regards, in order to be more 'free' rather than bound to any dogma or even dharma (ie, commandments, covenant) with their creator.

seems Quran has a whole chapter/surah dedicated to Jinn, who like angels, were created even before adam & eve.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Specimen88

Who was talking about Jesus?

And he was Jewish!? Wow, every day is a school day! Thanks for the info....

I thought you did for some reason when you said demons. I'll have re examine my personal bias I guess.

Yea, I was shocked too when I found out.

Well, demons an angel's are actually based on Daemons(more or less angels) from Greek myths, an beleieved to bemessengers or intermediates between mortals an the gods. Socrates an Plato were believers of this sort of thing too.

Good or bad would be depending on what the god getting or sending. In Islam Jinn are believed to interrupt, snatch, an offer false messages while angel are nicer, yet surprisingly still deadly like the jewish depictions from what I remember. All the while I think Mohammed got this idea from Zoroastrianism, which may have a connection to Hinduism.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there...

I encountered two beings once that called themselves Jinn.

They told me they were guardians protecting a guy down the hall from me.
They looked completely black with stars in them.

It was a quick but interesting encounter and I never saw them again.
I had to go look up what they were after because I had never really heard of the real entities, just what religion and tv puts into ones head.

Still kind of confused over the encounter many years later.
But since it is a thread subject. thought I would throw that out there.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
anunaki.

seems Quran has a whole chapter/surah dedicated to Jinn, who like angels, were created even before adam & eve.

The jinn probably did exist before Adam & Eve.
What elementals (djinn) exist in the Lake of Fire ? Fire & Air
What are the opposite elements to Fire & Air ? Water & Earth

What elements did YHWH use to contruct Adam & Eve ? Earth & Water

Pretty much explains why the djinn (anunaki) hate humans so much and "suggest" War amongst all human leaders.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You suggested in a mandela effect thread that Shazaam with Sinbad was pulled from Blockbuster sells as part of a settlement before DC sued Disney bigtime, then they quickly release Kazaam with Shaq instead to replace it. (How theres no residual copies of Berenstein bears lying around anywhere though, is more boggling.)

But what are the odds the Hollywood movie conspiracy of the century would be about Jinn, demons, nephelim, fallen angels???

Mindblown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join