It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sentences 'CIA spies' to death after 'breaking ring'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
At this point they could execute 17 rabbits and the U.S. fake news media would go nuts blaming President trump for being a racist and letting them die.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Iranuts? Really man. Those cia spies aint american citizens. They are iranians who went traitor on their country.

Traitors riiiight . Iranian patriots that want freedom. Kind of like those traitors of The Crown; John Hancock, Button Gwinnett, Matthew Thornton, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Harrison, Benjamin Franklin and 48 others!

And is one aware of the proxy war the us started between iran and iraq? You know how many peeps died? Its why they hate us.

And NO...I am not a lefty before you start.

Proxy war. Really?
The Second Iraqi–Kurdish War, (1974–1975), Iran–Iraq War (1980–1988), and Iran–Iraq War (1980–1988) were not proxy wars.
You are wrong on sooo many facts.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It appears to me that IRAN has many ATSer's pretty well hoodwinked!!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Nah: we weren't all fooled by the warmongering.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Iranuts? Really man. Those cia spies aint american citizens. They are iranians who went traitor on their country.

Traitors riiiight . Iranian patriots that want freedom. Kind of like those traitors of The Crown; John Hancock, Button Gwinnett, Matthew Thornton, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Harrison, Benjamin Franklin and 48 others!

And is one aware of the proxy war the us started between iran and iraq? You know how many peeps died? Its why they hate us.

And NO...I am not a lefty before you start.

Proxy war. Really?
The Second Iraqi–Kurdish War, (1974–1975), Iran–Iraq War (1980–1988), and Iran–Iraq War (1980–1988) were not proxy wars.
You are wrong on sooo many facts.

True, Iran iraq was not a proxy war. A proxy war involves two different powers. The Iran iraq war was us giving Iran weapons in the iran contra affair, and at the same time giving Iraq weapons and money to attack Iran. Craziness.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hopefully the world's intel communities will put their heads together and figure out a way to send the top Iran leaders to the land of 1000 virgins. They need to do this BEFORE the Iran nutjobs do something big and deadly.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or, we could stop f’ing with them. That might solve the problem too.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Y’know, there’s generally reasons people chant “death to America”, yknow, things we do to make them think that. There’s also things we could do to get them to stop chanting it. The us has never been “nice” to any country. Maybe we could try helping others out, instead of killing and stealing and such.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Y’know, there’s generally reasons people chant “death to America”, yknow, things we do to make them think that. There’s also things we could do to get them to stop chanting it. The us has never been “nice” to any country. Maybe we could try helping others out, instead of killing and stealing and such.

The United States donates more money to 3rd world countries than any of the others. It appears your hatred may be misplaced. As for Iran dictators need a bad guy to remain in power. The Iranian revolution was founded on hatred of the west.

Problem they had was the dictator in Iraq was just as stubburn as they were. And the Iran Iraq war kicked off as Saddam and his baths decided shia funding of rebels wasn't going to happen on his watch.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I was actually going to point this out myself, but what's the point?

Some people are so intent on portraying the US as evil incarnate and being responsible for all the world's wrongs - along with us bastard British of course - that no amount of factual discourse or reasoning will change their opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The Iranian revolution was founded on hatred of the west.

Overthrowing a government, installing a puppet for the benefit of oil companies tends to do that to people.
edit on 7/23/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: uncommitted

What if these alleged spies were some of Trumps "Q" people working in the ME?
What Would DJT Do?

Why did you make this about trump? Stay on topic.

It is on topic, if the American government is engineering a conflict with Iran for its own interest, why wouldn't that be on topic?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

And let’s be clear about something. If you live in the us, and feel personally threatened by some third world or near third world military with no ability to project force outside their immediate sphere, whether it’s iraq, Iran, Venezuela or Nicaragua, then maybe you need to examine your diet of mainstream media or narrative, and switch to something healthier.

Interesting post. Who exactly do you think started this? Who threatened who? I think you'll find it wasn't Iran.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No, it appears that some people are trying to spread their own propaganda.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The United States donates more money to 3rd world countries than any of the others. It appears your hatred may be misplaced. As for Iran dictators need a bad guy to remain in power. The Iranian revolution was founded on hatred of the west.

Problem they had was the dictator in Iraq was just as stubburn as they were. And the Iran Iraq war kicked off as Saddam and his baths decided shia funding of rebels wasn't going to happen on his watch.

Really? Do you mean the Iranian revolution of '79 when America flew the Ayatollah in from his exile in France and assisted in overthrowing the (then current) shah of Iran for American interest in their oil which he then reneged upon - that revolution?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Or, we could stop f’ing with them. That might solve the problem too.

Hasn't Iran killed a lot of Americans since 1980? What did "we" do to deserve that?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Really? How many Americans has Iran killed? I’d like actual factual statistics.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

"It appears to me that IRAN has many ATSer's pretty well hoodwinked!!"

And it appears that you have been done the same by your media/government.

The United States is a bigger threat to peace than IRAN.

edit on 23/7/19 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Are we safe with IRAN around!

We aren't safe with any Islamic state's around.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: dragonridr

I was actually going to point this out myself, but what's the point?

Some people are so intent on portraying the US as evil incarnate and being responsible for all the world's wrongs - along with us bastard British of course - that no amount of factual discourse or reasoning will change their opinion.

Actually some people just like to recognize history and facts, while other people prefer to cling to the fable that they live in the best, nicest country in the world. It’s interesting to me that when debating the role of govt locally right wingers toe the party line of govt is bad and evil and anything it touches turns to #. But when discussing our govt actions globally all of a sudden they become war crimes apologists and full on fanboys. At any rate, some of us realize that loving something doesn’t mean you blindly ignore its faults, or lie to yourself and others about its motivations.

I also don’t think those “donations to third world countries “ will stand scrutiny either. Let’s be clear, the us govt and the us people are two completely different entities with opposing goals and ideologies. Yes, some Americans are generous. Our govt, on the other hand, doesn’t give out a damn thing without an expectation of some sort of return, normally of unequal value. Sure, we may give money to indochina, to South America, to Africa. Most of that money goes to American arms or American corporations so really it’s just a congressionally imposed transfer of wealth from the us taxpayers to us corporations like kbr, Halliburton, etc. And do those donations to Iraq make up for the 2.4 million we killed? The culture we destroyed? The 40% of babies born grossly deformed in fallujah from radioactive contamination? I’d expect they’d have a different opinion. Is the money we donate to Vietnam enough to make up for the 4 million we killed? The nation we destroyed? Those still dying today from residual chemical warfare and ueo? The same can go for Nicaragua, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile, all of the Middle East, laos, Cambodia, etc.

So when talking about us greatness and generosity you have to differentiate between the govt and the people, and you have to weigh it against the horrors we’ve done as well.

Now I know I probably won’t change your mind because like most you’re convinced that we bomb these people and destroy their nations out of the kindness of our hearts. But, I guess it’s a good thing you approve of the third world peonage, rape, theft, and murder we inflict upon others because our govt will be doing that here to. What you allow your govt to do to other people’s you invite them to do to you as well. So when they kill your neighbors in a no knock warrant, or steal your property in civil asset forfeiture, and your grandchildren are working sweatshops, you can rest comforted in the knowledge that they’ll also be generously donating money to corporations to rebuild your ruined infrastructure at extremely low quality, same as they do for everyone else, and hopefully that will help you see them in a good light at that time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join