It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As US bombings imminent, Millions Iranians Convert to Christianity to find Refuge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just dawned on me, is it a survival strategy?

CONVERT OR DIE!

Shiites fighting Sunni, meanwhile Jesuits arrive to wipe 95% of who's left away!

(just like Aztecs hunting Mayans, only to be wiped away by Conquistadors)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The US overthrew their government so oil companies could get rich. Not some minor transgression.

That is true, and I can understand why that would p*** them off, but that was a half century ago now. Everyone who had anything to do with those decisions is not only no longer in power, they are likely deceased. How long do you hold a grudge when it is hurting the advancement of you culture.

Look at a country like Japan, for example. Even after we destroyed them militarily, and installed McCarthurs version of a constitution, they decided to play nice, and are now enjoying economic success, and a high standard of living.

Aside from that, although the US, and Israel are the main vocal targets of the Iranians, they want all infidels converted, or dead, including Sunnis, so I don't buy our putting the Shah in power as a reason for their thought process today.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
One world, one religion? I can't see that happening. If anything religions should and eventually will be banned.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The US overthrew their government so oil companies could get rich. Not some minor transgression.

We did this in other countries to prevent communism from taking hold. How many of those countries call for our deaths daily now?

Yes, in return you get corporatism. Anyone seen I pet goat 2. Illuminati agenda full scale. Men in black suits, men convert to black suits. we already require to wear black suits to get jobs. Those who run will get it in the end, just you watch. "Those who think they are free are not actually free."

Remember even the devil can enter churches. Real Christians don't force convert. Those who don't know history will repeat. Its going to be the crusades again, this time will be going all the way to East Asia.
edit on 20-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
No one asks why Iran is under attack... Or why the US only attacks countries whose military are much much much smaller in capabilities....

In fairness, Iran is not "under attack" they're under international sanctions. Further, what country has the military capacity of the US in the first place? I thought that was part of the beef... the US vastly outspends and overmuscles even the military efforts of everyone combined, let alone any other individual nation.

As for "why Iran?" That's been going on since 70s. After the Shah was toppled and the death cult fanatics took over, they chose the USA or "Great American Satan" as their prime target. I think we've shown tremendous restraint in the face of daily death threats and ceaseless annimosity.

What an interesting statement considering Vietnam and all the other military endeavors.
Never underestimate what you persevere as the enemy.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
One world, one religion? I can't see that happening. If anything religions should and eventually will be banned.

Except for the belief that your government is there for you in time of need, I assume.

~Pats you on your Marxist head~

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

No one asks why Iran is under attack... Or why the US only attacks countries whose military are much much much smaller in capabilities....

In fairness, Iran is not "under attack" they're under international sanctions. Further, what country has the military capacity of the US in the first place? I thought that was part of the beef... the US vastly outspends and overmuscles even the military efforts of everyone combined, let alone any other individual nation.

As for "why Iran?" That's been going on since 70s. After the Shah was toppled and the death cult fanatics took over, they chose the USA or "Great American Satan" as their prime target. I think we've shown tremendous restraint in the face of daily death threats and ceaseless annimosity.

What an interesting statement considering Vietnam and all the other military endeavors.
Never underestimate what you persevere as the enemy.

And , which ones have not been instigated by the UN for the most part ? (since WW2 of course)

Btw , the word is "perceive" , not "persevere"
Just sayin

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Jesus is not the son of Allah.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Countries are not being attacked because of how small their military's are though.

The ones being attacked are being attacked because their governments advocate and support and supply terrorists who murder women and children by blowing them up in public displays of death, and then celebrating it like it was a good deed.

Perhaps you would rather reward them like our last past president did?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Iranian leadership isn't beefed about the overthrow of Mosadegh from the 50s.

They are on a jihad that started in Tehran in 79 and goes on today. Mosadegh was a communist; they are not communists. They are out to prove their religion correct, and the superiority of their ethnic group.

Iran has more minorities than the US, and is completely racists against their minorities; more reason a lot of minorities turn away from Islam....

IF you have ever been around Iranian hard-liners, you have to listen to how they pronounce their state's name.

American's. call it "EYE-ran". But that isn't correct.

The farsi/persian ruling ethnos pronounces it. "Aryan."

Its why Rafsanjani hosted the Holocaust denial summit there a decade ago. They see themselves as "Aryans"

And Americans as mud-people.

True story.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow. We overthrew a progressive, secular, democratically elected ruler and installed one of the most brutal dictators on them for 20 years. We regularly form treaties with them, and then break them a year later, forcing them to rearrange their economy every time. We have them under constant sanctions, which are an act of WAR, that kills uncountable numbers from lack of food, medicine, etc, intentionally.

And let’s visit sanctions for a minute since most people think it’s a normal diplomatic matter. Sanctions exist because the us banks set up the whole worlds financial transaction system, got everyone using it, and then said “now, every time any of you do something we don’t like, we will steal all your money, and cut you off from the system and from trade so your citizens all starve or die from lack of meds until either they rebel or your nation collapses”. Which, by the way, is almost the exact definition of terrorism, strangely.

Now again, they regularly yell “death to the USA!” Oh noes. I’ve had girlfriends want to kill me for far less.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

So you sympathize with Iran.

The state-sponsored terrorism capital of the world.

One can only hope they nuke your city first.

Just for the irony of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The US was involved in Iran earlier than the 50s. Norman Schwarzkopf (Sr. not Jr.) was in Iran in 1942 after the UK-USSR intervention ( Operation Countenance in 1941 ). The purpose of that was to prevent Fascism from rising there as well as to make sure Communism did not spread there either.

However, a twist of fate caused young Norman Schwarzkopf to grow up as an Army child. His father was fired as head of the New Jersey State Police by reason of a personality clash with the new governor, and in World War II had rejoined the Army. He spent years developing the Iranian Constabulary under the late Shah Mohammad Pahlevi, so H. Norman Schwarzkopf Jr. spent his formative years not in Trenton but in Tehran.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Iran was built up in this time period and used to shuttle resources by road and rail to the USSR via Tehran, while the British Empire exploited the oil on the western and southern side of Iran, and the USSR created a buffer zone to the south of Baku and the surrounding oil fields there.

Edit for a link to a good overview of Operation Counternance
codenames.info...
edit on 20-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
THe majority of the Iranians , both Christian and Muslim hate their gov, hate the Mullahs, and hate the guard and religious police.......

But every time they rise up they are gunned down in the streets, and they have no means to defend themselves, as that same guard and gov, tell them who can and cannot own firearms.... ie: you better support the Mullahs........

If the people could send them all to sea in boats on fire they would.........
edit on 7/20/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Except for the belief that your government is there for you in time of need, I assume.

~Pats you on your Marxist head~

Quoted for truth. Government and progressive ideology has replaced religion for some of these folks.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sorry, what? The state sponsored terrorism capital? You’re an idiot. I’d certainly put the us and Saudi far ahead of Iran. For that matter, France and Italy were funneling plenty money to isis as well. Where does Iran sponsor terrorism? Sure, they exert soft and hard influence in their backyard. We do it in hundreds of countries. How many nations do we sanction??? Terrorism is defined as “harming a nations citizens in an attempt to affect that states policies”. That’s exactly what sanctions are. Bugger off with your regurgitated party lines you stale excuse for a meme.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You have to recognize the proxy wars from the Cold War period were a totally different animal than today's conflicts and wars. The US and Russia were playing chess with the world as the board and various third world countries as the pawns... it was more complex than today's conflicts in some ways while being ridiculously more simplistic in others.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

I read your post and laughed at the thought that to you, I'm the idiot.

Why don't you just move to Iran then?

Since to you it's a much better place then America is.

Put your money where your post is.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

Sorry, what? The state sponsored terrorism capital? You’re an idiot. I’d certainly put the us and Saudi far ahead of Iran. For that matter, France and Italy were funneling plenty money to isis as well. Where does Iran sponsor terrorism? Sure, they exert soft and hard influence in their backyard. We do it in hundreds of countries. How many nations do we sanction??? Terrorism is defined as “harming a nations citizens in an attempt to affect that states policies”. That’s exactly what sanctions are. Bugger off with your regurgitated party lines you stale excuse for a meme.

Yeah theyre wonderful............

You should try going on a hiking trip around there, let us know how it goes.....

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: pexx421

Yeah theyre wonderful............

You should try going on a hiking trip around there, let us know how it goes.....

We probably couldn't ask about it after, since the poster would probably be returned in a coma and die soon afterwards...

Not like that's happened before, right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join