It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tic Tac shaped UFO over West Virginia USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: Blue Shift
I don't see that. I'm not saying it's nuts n bolts alien craft btw!
I just don't see either of these 2 being conventional aircraft with tail and wings obscured by sunlight.

I see a lot of this same kind of thing with my own two eyeballs all the time. I could be wrong, but they are so similar it makes me think that's what it is.

It's not impossible, i'll agree. But one is from Kansas, the other from West Virginia. I don't think it's the same person.

I'll have to go back and look at them. But the camera angles, the object and the direction it's heading, and even the tree look very similar.

I do think the one from Wichita last month is more convincing than the one from WV;
Firstly, there is more footage from the KS one and it's definitely outside. Can't tell for certain with the WV one.
Secondly, the WV footage ends abruptly. Where's the rest of the vid? Normally recording would continue until the object disappears from view one way or another.

Those are reasonable questions. However, the more UFO videos I see, the more I see that most of them end abruptly. People stop recording for all kinds of reasons. Of course, I would like to see how the UFO departs the scene, as that is one of the hardest parts to fake.

I wish I had grabbed that video from MUFON with the "falling leaf" video that kind of matches these two. Maybe several different people filmed somewhat similar things. Summertime. People out playing with their cameras.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I see a lot of this same kind of thing with my own two eyeballs all the time. I could be wrong, but they are so similar it makes me think that's what it is.

That's actually the reason i don't think that's what these are. I've seen that too, but only lasting for a few seconds as it happens to be in the right position relative to me in the sky and having reflected sunlight. As i say, that only last a few seconds whereas these 2 last much longer. Since the people filming these are pretty much stationary (just small movements) the objects would have to be virtually hovering in the sky to get that effect at that exact time throughout the whole time they're filmed.

I wish I had grabbed that video from MUFON with the "falling leaf" video that kind of matches these two.

What's that one? Got anymore info? I could have a quick scout around for it too.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
What's that one? Got anymore info? I could have a quick scout around for it too.

Uploaded to MUFON last week, I think. Shows a similar object moving from right to left, but also down at an angle, stopping, waivering, then dropping down a little more. You may be able to poke around the archives to dig it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thanks for referencing the Adamski video(s).

As a kid I knew of the still photos from books, but I had no idea there were films.

Just awful: youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: spf33
Just awful: youtu.be...

I was thinking of the footage shown in this presentation at about 12:40.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Charles Hall described tic tac shaped scoutcraft the Tall Whites were using in the 60's on the Indian Springs ranges at Nellis. Millennial Hospitality is the name of his book series.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ah, thanks. That one isn't quite as silly. What the heck did I post then?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spf33

Ah, thanks. That one isn't quite as silly. What the heck did I post then?

One was from 1955, and the other close-up film was from 1965 (I think). The "Coleman Lantern" saucer is noteworthy because it appears to shapeshift as it hovers, which would be quite a feat, actually.

I know that these have been "debunked," but they're still interesting. The debunking wasn't all that great. Somebody says the close-up saucer was the top of a lantern, but I have yet to see anybody actually show which one. And the way it bends has been explained away as being an odd-shaped model (which, again, seems a little far-fetched).

I can see the earlier one being a manipulation of the camera and maybe a mirror or glass. It's an old case, and the jury has long since gone on to other cases.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Whoops. Admittedly, I only scrolled through portions of the video you posted, not all the way through.

I see the close up silliness is in there, but now watching the entire video, all of it seems pretty silly.

I've only ever known the case by the same iconic photo on Wikipedia. Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join