It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge On KROQ Last Wednesday..Talked About ET and Storming Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just watched a clip of Tom DeLonge being interviewed on The Kevin & Bean Show, which is on KROQ-FM in Los Angeles. I also found the transcript of this show here.

Something is "terrifying" out there:

Allie Mac Kay: So would you say one of the main reasons that the government wanted it to, you know…there to be a stigma so long ago and for just little, itty bitty things to be leaking out now, is because it would terrify people? And is it a matter of just sovereignty?

DeLonge: Yeah, it’s…it would terrify people.

Ryder: What would terrify?

DeLonge: I think it’s the the idea that, you know, there’s, there’s something here.

Allie Mac Kay: Humans aren’t the elite beings.

DeLonge: There’s something here that’s potentially millions of years more advanced than us and it can do things that we can barely even fathom. And what that means is that humans may not be alone or in charge,

On "storming" Area 51:

Bean: Yeah, let’s let’s storm Area 51. Let’s see them aliens, as it said,

DeLonge: Let’s see dem aliens?

Bean: You would be against that and you would…my guess is advise people that the Air Force would take that seriously, if people try to get on the base.

DeLonge: Oh my God, they would take it seriously. This is, you know, I totally advise people against it for a variety of reasons. Number one, it’s not going to change anything. Number two, people can get hurt. You know, and number three, there’s really good reasons for things being secret. And I used to think that it was because we couldn’t handle it. Or I used to think because you know, these guys want power. And it’s about oil money. It’s all these stupid conspirator…It’s none of those things. It’s scary, you know. And you have a bunch of guys that do not sleep at night that are dealing with this stuff so we can go to soccer games and all that. The real way to get change is dealing with a corporate issue. It’s a bureaucratic issue. The way things are kept secret are mechanisms that are there since World War II for a really good reason. So what we need to do is change the law. And the law would pry the mechanism loose of how it secret.

Tom DeLonge Talks Angels & Airwaves, Alien Existence with Kevin & Bean:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

My guess would be if there was anything at area 51 it has long since moved, makes perfect sense to use it as a flight test bed with the surrounding terrain and runway, but lets be honest area 51 is so media saturated ........

I personally think that the only way that disclosure will happen is with a stupid amount of private money being poured into a space program detached from central Government and with NASA (Never A Straight Answer) attempting to get a monopoly on getting into space I see little chance of that ever happening..

We need a good version of a Bond villain, someone that really does not give a flying fish finger what the Government wants and just gets the right people to start a space program, maybe live in a mountain, wear a funky ring and stroke a cat etc......

I once really thought we would get confirmation within my lifetime but what I have discovered the last few decades if I was a betting man I would be putting all my chips on "Nothing changing"..

The risk to population stability if the plebs knew and with the Vatican having a lot of range on the subject along with other agencies having their own agenda we ain't getting much more info that what the X files gave us...

On a personal note I liked Papa Roach more.....

Edit:: Just listened to some Blink 182, was not a fan growing up but you know what I may give it a chance now...

edit on 20-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

I once really thought we would get confirmation within my lifetime but what I have discovered the last few decades if I was a betting man I would be putting all my chips on "Nothing changing"..

I think a lot has been changed, much official documentation has been released over the years...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My guess would be if there was anything at area 51 it has long since moved, makes perfect sense to use it as a flight test bed with the surrounding terrain and runway, but lets be honest area 51 is so media saturated ........

Nope. Still there with the black box projects

I personally think that the only way that disclosure will happen is with a stupid amount of private money being poured into a space program detached from central Government and with NASA (Never A Straight Answer) attempting to get a monopoly on getting into space I see little chance of that ever happening..

Disclose what , exactly ?
They aint a gettin my money to put into a money pit project.

Confirmation of what ?
Ever wonder why "nothing is changing " ?

The risk to population stability if the plebs knew and with the Vatican having a lot of range on the subject along with other agencies having their own agenda we ain't getting much more info that what the X files gave us...

What is the risk to "population stability" ?
What is a pleb ?

Speaking of X-Files , Fox Mulder once said
"The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials . It is to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing"
Patient X -5X13

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Tom Delonge On KROQ Last Wednesday..Talked About ET and Storming Area 51

I can't imagine a better spokesperson than Tom, to let the plebs know what is going on.
He knows people...

edit on 20-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Confirmation of what ?
Ever wonder why "nothing is changing " ?

What is a pleb ?

Speaking of X-Files , Fox Mulder once said
"The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials . It is to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing"
Patient X -5X13

Ref to reports of the 1947 incident, or any other for that matter.. Still used as a test bed for sure

Official confirmation from a reliable source that stuff flying around the planets air space is something other than swamp gas or weather balloon,

Depends on the project? no? and your taxes if you are in the USA are being pumped into projects you will never see or benefit from. Personally would be hoping for a self made multi billionaire with a fetish for space flight and exploration to do the donkey work.

Confirmation of what ? Ever wonder why "nothing is changing " ?
Constantly!!!!, only yesterday when I was having my back waxed was I speaking with the young lady about the implication of the matter...

A world that has a good number of folks that believe that their man in the sky that they can speak to is the "right God", imagine if they where all told they are all wrong!!!!.. At the same time....

What is a pleb ?
The great unwashed, average Joe, Joe Bloogs, That bloke down the street, the man you speak to when you need a dog... Someone just like me on a need to know basis and I do not need to know...

It is to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing"

If only my boss was so compliant..

edit on 20-7-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And , with that reply , I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Toms whole explanation doesnt make sense.

Tom: There is a really good reason that all this is kept secret, trust me the reason is really good.

Tom: All we need to do to learn the truth of the matter is change the law, then we can know.

So does the reason for secrecy change once the law change? Is it no longer something too scary for us to know once the law changes? What does the law have to do with the reason for secrecy Tom?

Its not too scary for you to know Tom, but it is too scary for me to know right now because the law hasn't changed?

Is there something about our appearance that suggests we are dumb Tom? Are you dumb Tom? Your appearences often give me that impression.

Thats my impression of passive aggressive Sputniksteve talking to Tom while waiting in line at Starbucks.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It looks like Tom is doing his best in a tough spot. Official policy is to not talk about it so he is bound to not spoil the surprise. With all the public pressure building he is in a good position to relay official policy as it adapts to the situation.

With 2 months on the clock we have not got 5 years to wait for congress to act. It's Trumps call.

When looking at what scary things may be lurking, clowns, a giant chicken called steve and a spider called jeff.

edit on 20-7-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 20-7-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What makes Tom eligible to “know” while the rest of us just putz around to soccer games?

How is Tom so capable of handling the truth but is confident the rest of us would collapse in anguish?

It seems that the folks who are fighting for “disclosure” are always intimating that they “know” things we don’t. Yet THEY don’t disclose.

Err...ummm...errr... I signed a NDA.. err...it would jeopardize A/B/C.... err...uhh... YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Clown show. Profitable one it appears. Clown show nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Something is "terrifying" out there:

Yup - a recording of an inept Delonge meeting Joe Rogan.

And it's STILL out there, probably swimming in the ether forever. Sorry, Tom.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

DeLonge: There’s something here that’s potentially millions of years more advanced than us and it can do things that we can barely even fathom. And what that means is that humans may not be alone or in charge,

Icke's reptilians are true!!!!!

🤪

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Something millions of years ahead.... and our governments are the ones these beings decided to come out to?

That tells me all I need to know about “millions of years”. Clearly FTL is achievable but avoiding getting Scooby Doo’d by an Earthling government is beyond their skill set.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
What makes Tom eligible to “know” while the rest of us just putz around to soccer games?

Nothing. He read up on UFOs for twenty years and told some brassy 'higher-ups' that he'd pieced together The Truth - from books - and told them this truth to their faces.

And he promised that he could do what they couldn't do: encourage the kids and Young Guns of America, via sexy UFOs 'n stuff, to love and trust the Government and military complexes, because... well... he was a middle-aged rock-star 'n' all.

Of course, those fellas don't know a rock-star from rock-candy, and probably laughed uproariously at the gall of the man, but they duly interrogated him, confident in the knowledge that little Tom would prove useful in the usual tried-and-tested, time-honoured way...

"................... Indeeeeed................"

edit on 20-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Star. Nailed it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You're saying TDL and crew are the subjects of a disinfo campaign run by who exactly?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Jeeezzz....what a frustrating dj is that. Just when Tom is giving an answer he barges in with some other comment and throw tom off his train of thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

You're saying TDL and crew are the subjects of a disinfo campaign run by who exactly?

Just add up the facts:

November 2013: ‘Lockheed Martin to cut 4,000 jobs as U.S. defense spending falls’:

“Our customers face an increasingly complex global security environment with rapidly shrinking budgets,” Lockheed chief executive officer Marilyn Hewson said in a memo to employees entitled “Making Difficult Decisions to Secure Our Future.”

December 2014: ‘Under pressure, Lockheed opens up about secret weapons unit’:

“Skunk Works,” Lockheed’s business for developing weapons outside the company’s main chain of command, is starting to lift the veil in a sign of fierce pressure to win new orders and protect its brand as military budgets shrink.

2015: An old friend of Tom Delonge working at ‘an elite defense contractor’ invites Tom to “introduce their ‘Lead Executive’ to the crowd”. (source: Sekret Machines)

Tom is amazed to get an opportunity to pitch “a massive entertainment franchise that involved novels, feature films, nonfiction books, documentaries, and everything else that goes along with a story that's been told over decades and teaches people the truth about something that is almost too big to handle.” (source: Sekret Machines)

Tom also “knew more than most that this phenomenon was scary”. (source: Sekret Machines)

Tom’s plan gets support as he learns that “things like this do not happen at the White House, they do not happen on The Hill - they happen at places like this, at tables like this, where a few men get together and decide to push the ball down the field”. (source: Sekret Machines)

TTSA is born, and the ball starts rolling: A press conference, NYT articles, interviews, internet buzz, the Nimitz case, some blurry (and debunked) ATFLIR clips, a History Channel series…

All the while the ‘threat mongering’ is slowly increased.

The Government seems to distance itself: The AATIP was eventually stopped because of a lack of results; no reliable ‘chain of custody’ evidence is presented for the ATFLIR clips; Elizondo’s involvement in the AATIP seems much weaker than he claims it to be.

On top of this: No disclosure, no irrefutable proof.

How to introduce an elusive threat in (young) people’s minds? A threat that will put pressure on the Government to act?

I wanna be an artist that plays with these themes and does things that are challenging and unifies people and gets them to think differently. That all really works well and it also works for a lot of our government partners because they don’t have a mechanism to talk about the stuff that’s hard, like this. […] And that’s movies and books and non-fiction books and documentaries, the album and the tour and how it travels around. And the messaging and how you communicate to young people.

Source: ‘Transcript Of DeLonge Interview On 91X’ by Joe Murgia (ufojoe.net)

In the end it’s all a matter of: Do you want to believe ..?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

In the end it’s all a matter of: Do you want to believe ..?

I believe there is something going on but apparently Tom is just playing the gullible into buying into his production co. disguised as a TTSA and buying the accessories that makes you an official member.

There's a sucker born every minute...PTB

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
TTSA has boxes and boxes of tee shirts in the warehouse. The more noise Tom makes, the more tee shirts they sell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join