It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Veganism - An Attempt to Malnourish and Weaken Everybody?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What are the top conspiracy theories about the "rise" of veganism?

Some believe it is an attempt to weaken and malnourish hundreds of millions of people? Some even believe that it is an attempt to destroy livelihoods of those less fortunate in developing parts of the planet?

(I eat a normal diet - lots of veg and good amounts of all types of meats for protein and nourishment and sustenance etc; "Vegans" like to pretend that non-vegans are unhealthy bastards who chomp on Big Macs and whatnot. Many are also very "holier-than-thou)

Thoughts?
Have you got your own conspiracy theories in mind about veganism/the "rise" of veganism?
edit on 20-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

there are as many as 6.5 million self-identifying vegans in the U.S. today

How Many Vegans Are There Really in the U.S.?

2.3 million Canadians are vegetarian, an increase from just 900,000 in 2003, while about 850,000 label themselves vegan.

Nearly 10 Percent of Canadians Now Consider Themselves Vegetarian or Vegan

comparethemarket.com survey found that the number of vegans in the UK had risen to a whopping 3.5 million.

However, the Vegan Society reports a much lower figure of 600,000...

How many vegans are there in the UK?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Carnism is against natural law. You aren't supposed to eat other beings in the animal kingdom.I'd say it's mostly people trying to eat right, but there could be a side agenda.
edit on 20-7-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Have you seven seen a thin Cow or Pig. They are vegans 100%

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
just my opinion - all the vagans i know = extremely healthy BUT the cost [ cash ] and time spent is quite barmy

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

enture taxanomical orders - demonstrate that you are talking utter bollox

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Carnism is against natural law. You aren't supposed to eat other beings in the animal kingdom.I'd say it's mostly people trying to eat right, but there could be a side agenda.

Carnism? Carnism?! Isn't that a belief system?

Like Islam? Or Zoroastrianism?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

pigs are NOT vegans - they will eat meat readily

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Your name shines brother. Not BS at all. I just read. People know deep down it is wrong as well, and they fight it tooth and nail because it requires real change which most will not care to do.

The goal here also is to transcend our lower animal nature.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Your name shines brother. Not BS at all. I just read. People know deep down it is wrong as well, and they fight it tooth and nail because it requires real change which most will not care to do.

What's wrong? Eating meat?

You have heard of evolutionary development right? Forgetting the "moral" aspect for a second, meat consumption by humans (and antecedent ancestors) for the last few hundreds of thousands of years has neither been "wrong" nor "right".

link   
Absolutely.
Even in India vegetarianism - never mind veganism - is not as common as generally perceived.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

When Hindus ate beef India was never conquered.
www.rediff.com...

link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Agree but how many who are are in the mob own pigs. Pigs are generally breed as a food source for humans and would never be fed meat of any kind, just veggies. Actually ever hear them eat? They really enjoy some good slop.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not everybody. Just the idiots.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I wonder how exaggerated those numbers are. My 'vegetarian' sister consumes bone broth and used to eat bacon for lunch daily. I once caught a 'vegan' friend sneaking turkey off of the carcass after dinner when she thought no one was watching.

Also, there are plenty of 'herbivore' animals such as deer and rabbits that will eat meat or eggs if its available. Humans are omnivores. That's how we've survived through the aeons of floods, glaciers, earthquakes and so on.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

What's wrong? Eating meat?

You have heard of evolutionary development right? Forgetting the "moral" aspect for a second, meat consumption by humans (and antecedent ancestors) for the last few hundreds of thousands of years has neither been "wrong" nor "right".

Just because a culture does something for so long doesn't make it right. Even our digestive system, teeth, etc are those of other plant eating animals. Trust me, I love my bacon and steak but oh well. Lot's of great philosophers talk about the eating of meat, slaughter houses, the negative energies it puts out, and in the animals collective conscious a species, etc.

Taking of an animal for survival is one thing, but mass scale slaughter like today is bad juju

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

please explain coherently :

1 - the diet of - sharks , lions , tigers , wolves , most snakes , crocadiles etc etc etc etc

2 - human dentistry and the human digestive system

your " natural laws " - are a figment of your imagination

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

please explain coherently :

1 - the diet of - sharks , lions , tigers , wolves , most snakes , crocadiles etc etc etc etc

2 - human dentistry and the human digestive system

your " natural laws " - are a figment of your imagination

I am not here to convince anyone. I want others to seek for themselves, being honest with themselves in the process. Your entitled any belief you would like.

It says a lot when people compare animals eating each other. Mimic the beasts of nature. Pretty intelligent. I try to act the next step above them because that is why I am here. To be a human and not an animal.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is where vegans lose me ... when they fail at demonstrating actual health and verge off into morality only.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is where vegans lose me ... when they fail at demonstrating actual health and verge off into morality only.

I am not a vegan at the moment just vegitarian. There are spiritual changes not just physical. I do feel better but it's only been 6 months so nothing hard and scientific from me there. I mean I get it. Years ago I would have told every veg/vegan to go pound sand with the other nut balls.....Much reading and insight changed my mind over time. Hard to explain.

How does the value of another sentient being change due to who owns it, you or a factory?
People would never considered harming their family pet, but the same animal, is somehow different if you don't know/own it and is now fair game. That makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Dude dghbcc see hjjftra.

Sorry, I had thr tofu last night, I don't have thr energy to type now

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join