It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not here but neither there Borderline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm out of my mind again. My heart must be in the wrong place.

They want me somewhere I don't want to go but neither do they listen to reason, have no empathy and no sense of right and wrong.
Afraid of the secrets they hide I feel they only want control.

My sins are calculated.

There's humanity but there's no peace.

This can't be freedom. I'm on the run when I'm at home.

Why do they make fun of us? They must know better.

Thx for nothing.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Who wants you somewhere you don't want to go? Who won't listen to reason?

Who is hiding secrets? Who wants control?

What exactly is humanity?

What is your idea of freedom?

Who makes fun of us? Who must know better?

Thx also for nothing.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

But in saying that if your heart was in the wrong place regardless of who your on about -

Then you wouldn't be searching for answers.

If you truly want peace - then ignore them all and stop measuring yourself up against them and their ideologies.

Be yourself sincerely and you will only grow.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Get a job, clean your room, and stop relying on other people to make you happy.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Your sins are forgiven and you become invincible when putting trust in what Jesus did in Scripture...

And you are correct to stand up to them....you're still empathizing.....

This was meant to bring to the peace of mind from knowing these things I delineated

You are eternal and invincible, and you sound like a good one......proud to know ya
edit on 20-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lovely projections...

Is there something specific you want to talk about?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Before you leave here you have to BE here. The trick is to deeply love your situation without a shred of judgement. Only then will you be able to hear the keys you need for your escape to a better life.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yea, I'm trying to solve the source of psychological control in my life. It's an old man watching TV all day. But be damned thinking he's just an old man watching TV. You'd think they're modern time warlocks. The same ritual every day. Let's see if I can awaken his soul, or even better.. my own.

edit on 20-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Peace sells!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Rising above the mediocrity is a test of will. If your will is greater than the mediocrity, then you will succeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If you are in a struggle then look to Paul, he struggled and he was a super Christian no man to date can equal Paul. I struggle every believer in Christ struggles. Here read this.

Rom 7:14 ¶ For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
And remember if you have come out of Egypt, the world, then when you come into the promises of God, Christ body. You are going to have to destroy the Canaanites in your life and live for him in the power of Christ not your flesh.

Get on your knees, repent, pray and pray again for your enemy is your flesh, the world and the Devil. Once you get past the first two believe me the Devils will take their shot. I have been there and done that and I still struggle but I have the Joy of the Lord and a peace that passeth all understanding.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Focus on the right stuff not on your struggle. And READ READ and READ your Bible some more until you are so familiar because after you get through the trials of your flesh and the world a devil will be waiting to take a crack at ya. And only God's word will get you through. Believe men you are going through exactly what you are supposed to go through as a saved person, any preacher or group that teaches otherwise is of the devil and lying through their teeth.

edit on 7/21/2019 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Notice the quiet that contains the mind.

Peace (quiet) is never not here.

join