It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled a knife on a guy who tried to light me on fire tonight...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Well, some drunks is to be expected. Creepy drunk rapy types shouldn't be expected. In eithercase, bar staff seemed to fail.

No women should expect to face creeps who might rape them after leaving a bar...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX

Ummm...good for you...the scumbag is lucky he's not nursing some wounds...

Don't listen to the ignorant...they seem to think it's alright for some drunk to molest you...with no repercussions...

After all...he was just some lonely drunk out looking for some companionship and you were in the wrong place...SMeffingH...apparently that's how these idiots roll...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
No women should expect to face creeps who might rape them after leaving a bar...

Considering she was coercing him back into the bar at knifepoint, I'd say the odds of that actually happening were next to nil. If he had any unsavory ill-intentions, the knife wouldn't have made much of a difference.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...good for you...the scumbag is lucky he's not nursing some wounds...

Homegirl is lucky to not have been stabbed with her own knife. It seems ol Panda is making her feel so empowered that she thinks she's Dirty Harry. Feeling lucky, punk!

More likely scenario is that the guy was no threat at all and she went off on a girlpowertrip brandishing a deadly weapon knowing she was in no danger.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Well, some drunks is to be expected. Creepy drunk rapy types shouldn't be expected. In eithercase, bar staff seemed to fail.

Bar staff either failed or it is simply not a true story.

Do you believe the thread title or do you believe the opening post?
Can't be both!!
edit on 20-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

She did get writing done tonight.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Do you think that all females should carry weapons just in case?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntonGonist

Sorry... I don't see your point?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Let's see if we can establish a little balance here. Let's examine the lead in to the story.

First, this part of the OP's story should raise some questions...
(emphasis added by me)

Then this creepy little dude started feeling up on girls inside. I didn't see this part, ...

Here's the part I have a problem with...

... but the girls exploded out the back door screaming about it, and guys were yelling too. ...

Okay, so there's an alleged event which happened inside, which the OP didn't witness. Then, there's a stampede of screaming people who 'explode' out the back door to the outside, where the OP is. Now, I don't know about this particular bar, but every single other bar I've been into in my lifetime if something happens which causes people to run screaming out of the establishment it is usually immediately followed by someone getting their ass thoroughly kicked while in the process of being launched, head-first, out of the establishment! But for some reason this doesn't happen. Curious. So what really happened inside?

The OP is just minding her own business putting the finishing touches on her upcoming novel: Gone with the Wind. BUT...

A lot of people were arguing. This makes my headache worse and it's annoying as hell, but again, it's Friday and everybody's a little chaotic... so it's kinda expected.

So, now there seems to be some disagreement about what really happened inside (where the OP was NOT). Why else would people be arguing? And, the OP acknowledges the place is rowdy on Friday nights (not really the best place to getting some quality alone time, but hey, what the heck do I know?). But the story continues...

Then later, the creepy little dude comes outside and starts talking to me.

So here again we see that whatever happened 'earlier' in the bar was apparently not serious enough to cause this "violent sexual offender and sexual predator" (in the words of some others here) to be ejected from the premises. This kind of begs the question of, why then did a bunch of girls run, screaming, outside earlier??? Was it really 'creepy little due', or was it something else? OR...was it just a bunch of cackling loud drunk bitches who came outside talking smack and annoying the bejeezus out of our fearless author?

Now, regardless of all of this, does this give Mr. Silence of the Lambs (the 'creepy little dude') license to start pawing his mitts all over the OP? No, it does not. However, unless he reached over and grabbed her by the confeve, it also doesn't give the OP the license to cut out the guy's spleen and dismember him with a Hello Kitty ninja Ginsu knife either.

Long and short, I there is a little bit more to this story, and perhaps even a little bit of editorial license being taken as well.

edit on 7/20/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxKonspiracyxX
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You're right. As a girl, I should just let men grab all over me whenever they want to. Problem solved.

A better story would have gone;

A guy tried to feel me up. I left, and went home.
The police came to my house, asked me about the intestines strewn across the roof and covering the trees tops at the bar I was at. I respond "ionno..". No weapons found.
Police leave, I pour a vodka and orange juice, and with a wry grin, pull out his jaw. Motion it as if speaking "I'm thorry, I won't touch a woman ever again."

"I know you won't sparky.. I know you wont..."

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You

or it is simply not a true story.

Me

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX

Are you single?

I'm male, straight and Irish

tiocfaidh ar la, innit bruv !!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: Boadicea

Exactly, any normal bloke would have punched his lights out at this point, which would have been assault. She merely pointed and said words, and yet the man-boobs on this site find this unacceptable and start insults.

SMH

Iffun I found you on muh property Imma shoot you dead, intruder.

Oh you pulled a knife on a sexual deviant? YOU STARTED IT !!!!!

weird place, really... this planet.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
oh FFS - certain people in this thread need a remedial course in reading comprehension and basic english

read the dammed OP again people - even the edited version .

the tail lacks even basic internal consistency

oh and read what i actually wrote - not your delusions of what you wanted me to have said
edit on 20-7-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You didnt say anything.

Did you edit to add a line?
edit on 20-7-2019 by AntonGonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

LOL! My first thought was that she wasn't a very good writer and could use some tips from Flyingclaydisk!

Maybe all of the excitement hindered her writing ability for that moment.

When she initially said that she was being constantly interrupted due to it being a typical busy Friday night, I assumed there were already others outside.

When she mentioned, "lay on me", I wasn't sure if she was still talking about his hands or not.

When she claimed that she was trying to get the guy back into the building where there were witnesses, I wondered what happened to all of those screaming girls and guys that came running out of the back door earlier?

Hard to imagine that she got any writing done that night since she had trouble writing this story, unless she completed it all before the whole incident began anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Maybe you shouldn't go to bars on a Friday night to be left alone to concentrate, especially since your anxiety it through the roof already.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That bar sounds like a great place to write about, not the best place to get some writing done.

In my experience, a drunk guy getting feely with gals that aren't interested usually get the snot beat out of them by the men that the women are actually interested in. If he needed a beat down by a woman, then an empty beer bottle or other blunt object would have been better than a pocket knife IMO.

If you have to use violent force to subdue some aggressive drunk, make sure they go down and don't come back up again too soon. However, you'd have a problem finishing your writing overnight in the local jail's drunk tank. But it would be a hell of a story to write about after giving touchy drunk guy a concussion and putting him in the hospital. Then if he died from the assault, you have lots of time to write about life in a woman's prison, probably be a best seller after you get out.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Lysergic

More like Terminator 6, you know, whamen's are tough now days.

SMFH, what a thread.

That one on the end looks like Steven Tyler.
Dude looks like a lady.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just the title of the OP has such promise! It's awesome!

Pulled a knife on a guy who tried to light me on fire tonight!

It's got it all. I mean, I expected like some kind of cage-fight between a sword wielding ninja and some dude wearing a T-shirt with "Serial Rapist" printed on it and a backpack mounted military flamethrower unit.

Dude comes in the bar, starts randomly torching folks to smoldering piles of cinders. Swashbuckling heroine jumps up on the bar, leaps through the air to the chandelier, swings over the top of the terrified crowd, landing squarely in front of Dr. Pervy von Doom whereupon she issues her battle cry..."U WAN SOME-O-DIS, BOiiii???".

Then, in a blinding flash of hand wrought surgical steel, she creates an origami table centerpiece out of his manhood, throws back a shot of tequila and leaps through the window to ride off into the sunset.

The End.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join