It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled a knife on a guy who tried to light me on fire tonight...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This thread is wacky, I mean who tries to get some writing done on there laptop, at a bar?

Apparently some do, truly a bummer nobody got stabbed though, the tittle had promise.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
This thread is wacky, I mean who tries to get some writing done on there laptop, at a bar?

Apparently some do, truly a bummer nobody got stabbed though, the tittle had promise.

Nahh not wacky. I always go to bars when adding a new chapter to my manifesto. I always use a pencil though and not a laptop. If I was being set on fire I could get a little more reach into the interior of the person rather than tickling them with a panda knife. WHen the cops came I could say he just slipped and fell onto my pencil... like 52 times.

Her being homeless and female.. I can totally understand the strong response. The cops and jury wouldnt though.

I thought it would be a tale of lighter fluid squirting, matches and shanking..

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

To tell the truth I did not read past page 2, so I have no clue what the OP, is, or was about. But what are you trying to say? That there are homeless females out there, who go to bars so they can write and catch up on the novel there writing? And also to get into knife fights with random drunk dudes, who for the most part go to bars, well believe it or not, some of them there to score.

Sounds like a volatile situation, or two confused individuals, or possibly some sort of lover dispute in the making.

That right there deserves its own book. But I would say writing up your manifesto at a bar may not be the best route. But anyways, just seems somebody wanted attention. And it does seem like something the fairer sex would do just to be noticed by pulling a knife out on a dushbag, its what the bouncers are for.

I was just hoping to see how the knife fight went down, and well, what kind of knifes were involved. Never heard of a panda knife, but sounds like generic 15c23, 440A or possibly 1070 steel knifes. I actually looked up online to see what a panda knife is.

And well, its like the description in the OP, a gaudy knife thing, almost looks like a toy, something a kid would see at the dollar store and buy it because it looks cool and deadly and try to impress his friends. Not something I would see anybody carry around, and 1045 steel, can sure make for one bellow average knife.

So yes seems your correct. It is something someobody would pull out, because the looks of it alone would scare most people, those who dont know its a toy that is. Which would be 90% of people, so if she got it for the sake of scaring people who got in her face. I suppose it would work to that effect.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join