It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: Ilhan Omar deserves 'rebuke over trying to say we have a rotten country’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The same Rand Paul who just shot down funding for a 9/11 first responders bill?

Rand Paul can go choke on asbestos. He has zero business demanding anyone be rebuked after that BS.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Day 1 Israel wanted peaceful coexistence with Palestinians. Palestinians declared war day 1, and have refused to stop ever since. Any suffering they endure is by their own hand, not Israel's.

Don't say Trump says bad things, quote exactly what he says like I did. Not what the media claims, I want his actual quotes. The media lies non stop.

Trump DOES say things he should not sometimes, this just does not happen to be one of those times. These people want to destroy America with their ridiculous plans. The New Green Deal would end America if it was implemented. Trump telling them to prove their ideas work first is genius.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The same Rand Paul who just shot down funding for a 9/11 first responders bill?

Rand Paul can go choke on asbestos. He has zero business demanding anyone be rebuked after that BS.

Yes the same Rand Paul Jon Stewart lied about, which you believed.

edit on 20-7-2019 by BuckyWunderlick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Stop listening to liberals and you will be more informed. He did the opposite. A bill was going to pass that had ZERO FUNDING. He wanted the bill to have funding, so he forced debate on it.

What do you want, a bill that says they will do something and has zero dollars assigned to it, or one that says they will and has funding for it?

Liberals only know how to do one thing, lie.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

There is something wrong with the tweets. Sorry you're unable to critize Trump. I know he's quite infallible in the pro-trump crowd.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,

Congresswomen meaning more than just Omar. Telling rightfully congresswomen to go back and fix their countries?

Nothing wrong with that? Hmm.. keep drinking that kool aid.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No. If you have the answer to solve a countries problems show us by fixing these corrupt places. Otherwise keep your disastrous ideas out of America.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

There is something wrong with the tweets. Sorry you're unable to critize Trump. I know he's quite infallible in the pro-trump crowd.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe,

Congresswomen meaning more than just Omar. Telling rightfully congresswomen to go back and fix their countries?

Nothing wrong with that? Hmm.. keep drinking that kool aid.

I’m sorry you cannot get over the tweets. I know they’re the end of the world to some. Keep being spellbound by twitter and led by the press.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

BS israel wanted peace day 1. They commit war crimes against palestinians without weapons. Open fire on peaceful protests. Take away palestinian homes. And many other terrible things. Now i know your full of shiat if you think any suffering they endure is on their hands.

They deserve getting mowed down for peaceful protests, shot in the groin (on purpose) for protest, shoved into a low-resource ghetto is their fault too?

Trump said,

I believe only one is from another country. However, she was rightfully elected as a representative.

Go and watch abbey martin (on YouTube) documentary about Palestinians in gaza. Shots to the groin by israel forces. Killing or crippling unarmed women and children.

But it's all their fault huh?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Sorry for the past 2-3 replies you failed to give one reason to defend the tweets. Instead you dance around them to avoid criticism of your infallible god.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

BS israel wanted peace day 1.

You are clearly clueless. Exactly what I would expect from a liberal. You are completely uninformed.

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948, get informed. Palestinians ambushed and killed 2 busloads of Jews. That is how it started. Israel wanted peace with it's new neighbors.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Okay.. i guess anyone wanting to escape corrupt crime-filled countries should be barred from politics then?

Fine if you believe that as im no big fan of omar. However, that still does not justify trump's dumb comment refering to the other congresswomen as coming from another country.

That's where some people thought trump was racist because (he may have) thought "the squad" was all born in different countries because of their skin color.

Im more on the side of Trump being an idiot and not thinking before he tweets as POTUS to millions.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So that justifies whats going on today??? Wtf..

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Sorry for the past 2-3 replies you failed to give one reason to defend the tweets. Instead you dance around them to avoid criticism of your infallible god.

Yeah sorry you’re trying to get me to pretend tweets are the end of the world. Those who think like you just tried to bring articles of impeachment for tweets. You guys have gone insane.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ah no. But if you want to make radical changes that will destroy America then go prove to me your ideas work. You are still lying about what Trump said. He never said they should be barred from politics. He said they should go prove their ideas work before they implement them here.

The whole skin color thing is all in your mind. It's a lie, stop lying.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If being upset by the mistreatment of Palestinians, and not saying it's okay makes me a liberal then so be it. I bet you thinking drone striking weddings full of children and women us okay too if intel suggests a terrorist might be there?

Call me a liberal for calling out war crimes. Enjoy death and carnage.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So that justifies whats going on today??? Wtf..

No, the fact they STILL want to destroy Israel and STILL attack Israel today does. Stop attacking Israel, accept Israel exists, desire peace.

They desire war, they get it. Their doing, 100% their fault. Their thirst for blood won't let them be peaceful.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Not lying, im saying that is what you might as well suggest by saying Omar should go back and fix her country.

Also, i qouted exactly what trump said so stop dancing around and saying im lying about trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yawn. Palestinians have the situation they have created. All they need to do is desire peace and they will have it. They desire death and instead they have that.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Where does his quote mention skin color?

That's where some people thought trump was racist because (he may have) thought "the squad" was all born in different countries because of their skin color.

Fake news propaganda, fooling the weak minded.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If being upset by the mistreatment of Palestinians, and not saying it's okay makes me a liberal then so be it. I bet you thinking drone striking weddings full of children and women us okay too if intel suggests a terrorist might be there?

Call me a liberal for calling out war crimes. Enjoy death and carnage.

Your fake charade of criticizing both sides is quickly crumbling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join