It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the security force that protects Area51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
DOD Police.

I was in one of the areas (not 51) and they had DOD police.

Not your typical DOD police, these guys were very fit and half of them looked like they were itching for trouble.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Think of your worst nightmare, and multiply that by 5.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
After looking into that Redstone lead, it's life itself running the show. Probably why it has all gone of the rails a bit. There are so many layers to all this, not sure if there is just one intelligence involved. Xsumavoid is one that provides a strong level of security in Mincraft.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Area 51 was/is secured by private global security contractors on five-year contracts. DOD issues literally hundreds of those contracts for all sorts of facilities at home and abroad, as do State and DHS. Cheaper and cleaner than DOD personnel.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
most enlisted men are not cleared to protect at those levels of clearance; on these bases on the very secretive areas of the base it's mostly government contractors of ex special forces and things like that

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You don't need a clearance to guard something secret. I sat at a desk and checked bags in front of several TSCIFs without being able to go in.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
little green men

GD

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj That is correct. And Wackhaut was bought out by G4S- google them for their "stellar" work in the London Olympics and 101 other seriously f'd up accounts.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Blackwater has changed their name, I believe, 3 times now. Every time they get sued for the behavior of their contractors they change their name. They haven't been 'Blackwater' in a very long time. Years ago, I last knew their name to be Xe.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

Academi...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

guys who will shoot you down if you go beyond a certain line.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I can say for fact that most of the security was done by EG&G. I was a regular to Area 3 and 5 and these were the people I was dealing with. I did have one trip out to the "gate" of 51 and those gentlemen were in camo with no insignia or markings on their uniforms. They were not dressed the same as the other security forces I encountered out there. They were friendly enough, though. Although, I certainly did not have the "brass" to start asking questions... I would have most likely lost my DOD and DOE credentials. They do not like questions out there. I did get to witness some real time dog fights and live bombings, though. That was cool. That was just south of Area 3 across the valley. Oh, I did also encounter two desert robots. Both of which were fully locked and loaded and ready to protect the perimeter we were working in. I am not sure who was watching on the other end...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Centerra LLC and SOC LLC run protection for Los Alamos National Labs. They're most likely contracted or joint ran with military, most likely ARMY. a reply to: HunkaHunka

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They do not know how to do anything because they have not been trained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join