It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official get it of your chest thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Regardless of our political beliefs, we should be able to come together as free thinkers without hating the opposing side. This goes for everyone, not just ATS.

The level of violent insanity worldwide is, well....it’s insane. Just because a person disagrees, they’re automatically “the enemy” and thus a bike lock to the head is warranted? Insanity!!

That said, I do believe there is an overarching agenda that should be focused on. I believe all of this division is a step towards their goal, a means towards their end. We don’t have the knowledge we should have, and we’re too focused on the lower levels of this design to figure it out.

That is probably as they planned it, and I feel stupid thinking we are falling for it.
edit on 20-7-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

In my opinion, a great idea for a thread. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Double. Lay off me, I’m new

edit on 20-7-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

To me it's really goes back to a hidden entity pushing an agenda and politics and media is the platform to polarize ppl against each other. Kinda like a civil war. I mean everyone is all wrapped up and federal politics but hardly anyone is involved in city or county which affects individuals much more than federal.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I agree with you. I don't think it's Trump the person more of the idea that instilled confidence in the American ppl. Barry never gave the country that.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think anyone who votes for someone they know is a horrible person for a little temporary money is a crap human being.

Next.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

best of both worlds. lol

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Guess what? I don't and never have liked Trump, but because I do like the things he's done as president and think he draws a lot of fire unnecessarily from the left and the press because he's not a terribly likable and conciliatory person, I am now called all manner of foul names for not sharing those opinions more than anything else.

But I have never thought that good leaders have to be likable or widely liked. Some of history's greatest have been huge SOBs.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Be careful about that.

Most of the current crop of Democrats are angling for your votes based on how much free stuff they can give you (temporary money you don't think you'll have to spend). Are you certain every single, race-baiting one is a saint?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Less Republican
Less Democrat
More Constitution

(applies to the United States)

If any of our US elected officials would give a crap about their oath of office, the above three lines would be the daily product from all three branches of our government.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This post is everything that is wrong with American politics. Contrary to Republican delusions, Democrats do NOT worship personalities. Worshiping someone in authority is a Republican thing.

What makes the Democrat party so much fun is no one is really in charge. It's a cluster eff of contrary opinions. You can't get 10 Democrats to all agree on where to go for lunch. Democrats are not into the cults of personality like the Republicans. Democrats are more concerned with constructing good public policies by getting a consensus. Republicans are the ones who think the biggest bully in the room should be the one who makes all the decisions.

I tell you what bothers me most about Republicans. Most Republicans don't think their farts smell and even worse most Republicans think their own opinions are facts. This country will FOREVER be divided as long as one side thinks their own opinions are facts given to them by God himself!

My problem with your post is that Democrats, both in the house and the senate, vote in a block.

Always have, always will.

Much like the Borg.

So your entire post is inherently wrong.

As far as Democrats not worshiping personalities?

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

That's all they do.

edit on 20-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I Identify as a republican based on the multiple choice quiz we're given. I just dream for a day in which HUMANS realize the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I Identify as a republican based on the multiple choice quiz we're given. I just dream for a day in which HUMANS realize the bigger picture.

I identify as a fiscal conservative, social liberal.

That used to mean I was an independent voter... I've registered and voted on both sides my whole life.

Since about 10 years ago however, that means I'm the hard-core radical right now.

I didn't go anywhere on the political scale at all.

They were nice enough to go so far left that I got left behind.

Which is fine with me, because I don't support the policies of the left anymore.

I honestly can't... I don't vote for a tyrannical government and that is what the left wants now.

I do agree with you that the polarization needs to stop, but I don't think it will until the left is reigned in.

Or destroyed as a party and have an actual Liberal party as a choice again.

~shrug~

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I agree and disagree with both parties..I think that may have been their plan . I've spent so much time trying to figure it out.
I may sound like a broken record..as I've said this before...Ask a Rockefeller if they are R or D and they will laugh themselves silly... Time to create the party of common sense..

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Dadshev’s wife made it to the States late last night...Dadshev passed early this AM.

The sweet science is a beautiful, brutal art.

RIP Dadashev

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join