It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar’s Father was Top Propaganda Official in Genocidal Barre Regime

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Far Left Communist Minnesota Representative Ilhan Omar’s father and other Somalian war crimes perpetrators are currently living illegally in the United States.

No wonder she supports communists, terrorists and illegal aliens!

The Gateway Pundit has obtained information that is damning for Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), is connected to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre. Nur and other former Barre accomplices are living in the US illegally.

Ilhan Omar’s Father was Top Propaganda Official in Genocidal Barre Regime — Then He Changed His Name and Entered US Illegally

Wow, just wow. We now have evidence that seems to indicate that Ilhan Omar's father (Nur Said Elmi Mohamed) worked for the cruel regime of Barre and came to the U.S. with his daughter claiming to be victims of the cruel regime.

Maxamuud-Aar uses one twitter account specifically to defend victims of violence in Somalia and has shown that Omar's father is a war criminal. Aar also has another account in Twitter as @MoHussein, in which he also points out whom Omar'sfather truly is.

Link

What's more, there have been people of the Somali community in MINNEAPOLIS, MN, whom have spoken out on how Ilhan Omar and those within the community who back her have used intimidation and threats to silence other members of the Somali community.

Members of the Somali Community are afraid to speak publicly about their disapproval of a candidate’s involvement in apparent fraudulent marriages.

What's more it seems that some secrets of Ilhan Omar and her family have been exposed in City Pages when during an interview that Ilhan Omar made with city pages' Cory Zurowski, she said the name of her father is "Nur Said Elmi Mohamed", but a day later Zurowski changed some information from the interview by changing the name of Omar's father to "Nur Omar Muhamed" and also changing how many brothers Ilhan Omar has from 5 which Zurowski wrote in the original article and changed it to three brothers.

Did City Pages Expose Evidence of Ilhan Omar’s Marriage Controversy?

The original article also points out that Omar's father was a friend of, and served with none other than former Colonel Yusuf Abdi Ali whom served as Colonel of the Somalian Army’s 5th Mechanized Brigade in 1987 under Barre's dictatorship.

Both Omar's father and Yusuf Abdi Ali fled from Somalia after the dictatorship of Barre was deposed.

To me both Ali and Omar's father look identical which is quite strange.

What's more I found the following website which shows information about Yusuf Abdi Ali and also has a picture of him.

Colonel Yusuf Abdi Ali, also called Tukeh, is a Somali native and a resident of the United States.

In 1984, Abdi Ali and his soldiers allegedly terrorized the dominant Isaaq population by arbitrarily detaining individuals and subjecting them to torture and cruel and inhuman treatment, including starvation and beatings, and summary executions. They allegedly also burned homes, looted the wealth of dwellers and ransacked livestock. Abdi Ali is alleged to have personally participated in many instances of torture and summary executions.
Abdi Ali fled to Canada and applied for asylum. However, in October 1992, he was deported when evidence of his alleged brutality emerged. In 1993, he went to the US, where he filed for permanent residency. Despite facing deportation in 1994, in 1996 he was permitted to return to the US where he has lived openly ever since.
On 26 June 2017, the Supreme Court denied a request for judicial review of the lower court’s decision, thus affirming its outcome. This opened the path to proceed to hold Abdi Ali responsible for torture and extrajudicial killings against Warfaa under the Torture Victim Protection Act.

The case is currently ongoing.

Yusuf Abdi Ali 09.04.2018

edit on 19-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's amazing that all this will just get brushed under the rug because of media bias.

Plenty of legitimate questions to be asked, but asking them of course means you are somehow racist(even though no "Race" is involved).

It's pretty sad when you think about it.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If true this certainly explains her apparent hatred for this country...

Just.... wow.

I have to dig into this more but thank you for the OP!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And you think US Intelligence didn't know this?

Probably just the African version of the School of the Americas.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

All she had to do was keep her yap shut.
No self control.
Hope she burns.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One more thing. I found this interesting evidence showing that her "husband/brother's" name is "Ahmed Nur Said Elmi"

Link

Which is similar to the name of Omar's father which originally was written in City Pages.

edit on 19-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I knew there was something going on. This may very well be what President Trump is looking into

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Wow!!! Now, I have to ask, why wasn't this bunch vetted against current info at the time? Why were the CIA and nsa sitting in their hands? We have the same problem in Canada, this is not isolated, it is controlled and since all intel agencies are part of the same club, they all follow the same handlers. I know a bit, I worked for CI and weapon r&d for the military.

An example in Canada is Russel Williams, the former CO of Trenton AFB. He flew around PM's and monarch's, but was never really vetted. He had rape contests with Paul Bernardo in the U of T's Scarborough campus days. How could our intel agency CSIS not know this, or did they? They apparently know everything about me from the 80's working for the south African military, body count, contacts, position, activities, etc., from 12,000 miles away. Otherwise I wouldn't have 11 natsec stats on my file.

So, why wasn't this subversive pig and its criminal family vetted?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I knew there was something going on. This may very well be what President Trump is looking into

Could be why he's drawing attention to Her !!!

💥into💥the💥sun💥

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Oh yeah and what does Ruben Blades in "Fear the Walking Dead" have to do with any of this?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's all going to come out. You will have to listen to this harpy screech 'racism', 'Islamaphobia', 'misogyny', etc., in the meantime.

Remember this: Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"

Deception, Lying
and Taqiyya

If they lied in order to get a foot in our door, the people will reveal it. We all know the enemedia won't.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Probably something to do with authentication and certification of documents that may be "ghosts" 😎

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who's to say the walking dead don't still have their "ghosts"? Maybe they just lost their taste for tacos. Although they do make some out of brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Oh yeah and what does Ruben Blades in "Fear the Walking Dead" have to do with any of this?

In "Fear the walking dead" Ruben Blades plays a former torturer of a dictatorship who immigrates to the U.S. after the brutal regime was deposed.

Omar and her father supposedly came to the U.S. in 1992. Yusuf Abdi Ali also fled Somalia in 1992, supposedly trying to get into Canada, but when he was found to have been part of Burre's regime he fled to the U.S. in 1993.

edit on 19-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

One question who in the system paved the way for her father to come to America knowing he was a war criminal?

edit on 19-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: brainfart

(post by Sookiechacha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If they lied in order to get a foot in our door, the people will reveal it. We all know the enemedia won't.

I've not seen the term "enemedia" before... I'll start using it!

All I had before was "presstitutes".

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It wasn't coined by me, but when I saw it, I felt it fit perfectly. I like pressitutes, too.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

OK, you seem to be a fan, guess it was an inside joke type thing.

Seriously though, don't you think that maybe, just maybe, a prominent figure in some foreign regime might have info that might be of interest to the US government or at least some part of it?

But, if that were the case then what would that prove?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join