It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If I Post A Thread In General Chit Chat It Won't Show Up In Recent Posts? Really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
But dreams and jokes do? Is chit chat too trivial for we persnickety ATSers? Must our delicate sensibilities be protected from such banality? I think not. Treat us as adults who can decide for ourselves if we wish to engage in a bit of interesting banter whose topic doesn't fit into one of the available forums.
As for me, I've got to try and remember not to post stuff in General Chit Chat.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Chit chat that's about top secret topics?

All ears..

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

There are an entire collection of forums that appear in recent, but under the "off topic" subheader ( The smiley face icon just below "recent" ). The forums in that subheader include such things as regional politics, religion faith and theology and health and wellness... All mentioned to show that the "off topic" subheader doesn't imply "unimportant".

I hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Chit chat that's about top secret topics?

All ears..

Settle down prince Charles, it's a valid concern.

I see general chit chat in the recents, ms pants.

well I used to, I think.. don't know these days, could be a bump, a speed hump or a road block.. the map is constantly changing around these here parts.

Do what everyone else does, post in Rant.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I usually check out the off topic to see if there is new stuff there. But over half the time I just look at the new stuff.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Recent Posts page is composed of multiple pickins for reordering the list -- Conspiracy, Off Topic, Flags, Replies and New.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I never knew or thought to hit smiley. You learn something new everyday.

join