It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure what orbs are, or even what they mean, but I know I used to be able to see orbs. It would take a little effort, but I could see them, almost everywhere I went.

Does it mean anything?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It means keep listening.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've seen an orb once. It was crazy, because it floated over my bodyas i was laying on the couch. I thought it was dust. But before it went out of sight i realized it was flying in a staight line...it was a perfect sphere, and looked like i was lookin at a light / bright as a light...but it didnt give off any light.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by e 2 e k 1 a 7
I've seen an orb once. It was crazy, because it floated over my bodyas i was laying on the couch. I thought it was dust. But before it went out of sight i realized it was flying in a staight line...it was a perfect sphere, and looked like i was lookin at a light / bright as a light...but it didnt give off any light.
The ones that I've seen are extremely faint, hence the reason it takes so much concentration on my part.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
lucid daydreaming, sleep depriviation, eyepressure abnormalities, even hormonal shifts on the road to maturity affecting the way your neural networks crunch optic signals, abusing da substance, there could be a host of other fairly down to earth meanings not mentioned overhere, without having to ressort to supernatural explainations...

What is different between now and the times you could produce the orbs on demand ?

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
lucid daydreaming, sleep depriviation, eyepressure abnormalities, even hormonal shifts on the road to maturity affecting the way your neural networks crunch optic signals, abusing da substance, there could be a host of other fairly down to earth meanings not mentioned overhere, without having to ressort to supernatural explainations...

What is different between now and the times you could produce the orbs on demand ?

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Countermeasures]
That's a good point. As far as what's different, I wouldn't really know. I don't really see any particular pattern with when I see them. In spite of the concentration, though, I don't always see them, so I don't think it's completely self-induced. It's very likely to be a combination of both the environment and self-induced.

top topics

join