It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen a particular number for years and why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
GD

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

52841. Its really odd, being five digits and all. It was a number used to designate a military unit I was attached to, its been in part numbers of things I have had to order and part of a phone number I have had over the last 30 years.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It wasn't a joke.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Many times, like very often in threads here I might want to flag a thread, but they are often at "12" flags, and if I flag it, then it's 13! and that's unlucky.
I used to ignore that and flagged them anyways, but started having bad luck. (Not bad luck requiring hospitalization, but little annoying things.)

Like being double charged on monthly utility payments, or spilling a bowl of soup 10 minutes later on the carpet. A surge in financial anomalies, etc.

So if I see 12 flags, I'm not going to be the thirteenth one anymore. It happens, and may be coincidence, but historical data shows there is something bad about 13. Apollo 13 for just one example.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's magic.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
We have numbers and letters all around us 24/7. Imagine that you will se a specifik number or letter combination and you pretty much will.

Sounds a bit like some form of "synesthesia" tbh. Many have it, although in some very light form in most cases.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

For me it's 22, when it started I was a teen, I would automatically look at my alarm clock at precisely 22.22 virtually every night, I would (and still do) see it in receipts, bills, license plates of cars in front of me, people mention it in conversations or in answers to questions I ask, etc.
I thought I was going insane for a while, (like Jim Carrey in the Movie 'The Number 23' lol)
then I read about numerology and master numbers, some also say apparently they could be messages or signs from angels or higher powers, still no idea what they are trying to say though!
Nowadays I try to remember to be mindful and be aware of what I'm doing or thinking when it happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

For some:
When it is Synchronicity your body moves without thought so that the pattern repeats.

It is not synesthesia. Some people get the effect turned on after body recalibrations.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The Number 1969 has had Many Instances popping up in my Life . I Lived during that Year , and it was the Most Wonderful time I can Remember . Oh , and No , I have not Played it as a Lottery Number Yet .............)
edit on 28-7-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
717, seen it for nearly 20 years. It’s so regular by now I don’t even react to it anymore. It’s just always there, in one way or another. I’ve thought it meant various things through the years, but it never ended up meaning anything. Doesn’t seem particularly lucky, that’s for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
1745 for me. No idea why but I always like to believe it denotes a year I was alive in, during a previous existence.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
10:26 and 11:11 are the 2 times I have randomly seen darned near daily in my life since I was a teen ...I do not know the reasons for this, but I have personally taken to sending up a respective prayer when I see them, whether that be for myself, for someone else, or just to give thanks and reverance for the things blessed upon me in life.
edit on 8/17/2019 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: clarity

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Look up MKUKTRA programming.

Victims are programmed with numbers.

Double numbers are very common.

So, you poor sucked have been through MKUKTRA.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This thread has definitely caught my attention. Have been seeing 616 for the last 2-3 years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join