It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley Calif to Ban Offensive "MANhole"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Idiocracy, I wonder if there will be a point where they look back and think..WTF were we doing.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maaaan, this is crazy ain't it man? C'mon man, you got to be kidding, man. For man's sakes. This is totally gonna muck up some folks Grindr titles, man. Not cool, man, not cool.

edit on 18-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Idiocracy, I wonder if there will be a point where they look back and think..WTF were we doing.

That would imply the capacity for introspection exists for these people, which their actions show it does not.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I agree

btw, please can you update your signature to:-

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
RACE DISCONNECTED US
RELIGION SEPARATED US
POLITICS DIVIDED US
WEALTH CLASSIFIED US
AND BERKELEY CA GOT INVOLVED

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
whilst working in civil engineering in the 90s and looking up 'manhole' on the web, well let's say you just can't unsee something...still dealing with those images in my nightmares.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Soooo......just how many female sewerage workers are there? It's not a career you generally see feminists fighting for equality in....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: MRinder

"No nation is fit to sit in judgment upon any other nation.....unless that nation has manhole covers, then we should judge the s*** out of them." - Woodrow Wilson

“Never, never, never believe any manhole will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to manhole fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.”

Winston Churchill

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I love ManHole! Great bar in San Fran.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Didn't Miley Cyrus just say " I don't want to have children due to climate change"?

Well I don't want to have children because of Berkeley!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

"Aggression unopposed becomes a contagious disease. Manholes unopposed makes people sad. I'm sad." Jimmy Carter

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We used to realize many of the terms stood for huMAN.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, that does it...I think we all need a lesson on Sensitivity Training, except, of course, those living in California. Apparently, they're already quite knowledgeable on the subject:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Leftists only know how to censor, ban, and exclude.

Amazingly while talking about inclusiveness.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Awe shucks, so now we have to say "orange person bad"?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATThat explains what happened to the Manhole cover someone stole on the street here in the local town. good thing a guy didn't get sucked in by that open manhole before the city put a new cover on.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Salvador Dali would run from California screaming these people are insane.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Lagomorphe

"Aggression unopposed becomes a contagious disease. Manholes unopposed makes people sad. I'm sad." Jimmy Carter

“Go ahead manhole cover... make my day...”

Dirty Harry

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wuf !"
-Gerperson Sheppard.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If I get angry at a person in Berkeley.....
Can I call them a 'child of a gender-fluid dog'?
edit on b000000312019-07-18T12:16:56-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 18 Jul 2019 12:16:56 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
“Go ahead manhole cover... make my day...”

Dirty Harry

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender to manhole covers." - Some British Person

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join