It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will they finish Mideast and Start on Asia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
gen Wesley Clark's famous '7 countries in 5 years' seems like decades ago.

seems nato/nwo started with smaller countries in the current target region like maybe palestine (which went from nearly 10,000 sq km country before to a token 360 sq km after as a state if even that now) and worked its way up sanctioning, destabilizing, and contracting out puppet gov/resources roughly based on country size for quite some time now.

places where coup attempts failed, obviously have a delay, as military complex moves onto others down the list without further ado like how afghanistan, iraq, libya ended up finished before syria iran (and in samerica, venezuela) will be. but overall, generally they are moving up the list. holding off on

so currently, with the iran delays naturally they will start on turkey, despite their nato membership. but where next or concurrently, besides turkey?

with asian countries being so huge, i'm wondering how long before nwo installs puppet regimes in say, india, china and ultimately the biggest mass, russia? will they not take them on until first destabilizing and installing more bases in say, malaysia, indonesia, etc first?

i dont see them taking out cuba nor north korea cuz there's an apparent need to preserve a couple of few looming commie threats. but i do see them starting on the smaller asian countries in as early as 2020.

well we'll soon see.. but anyways, where next?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
What are YOU hoping for?
edit on 18-7-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Crap

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Never. There is no need to. China is pushing all it's neighbors to develop stronger ties with America. Philippines are begging the US to come back and reopen their base.

but i do see them starting on the smaller asian countries in as early as 2020.

I'l bite. Which ones exactly and why?
edit on 18-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think the next unfortunate wave of proxy wars amd puppet regimes is in Western Africa. That's the next big (underway, but still developing) oil boom area.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It looks like Iran is next. The US foreign policy of "war is the only answer" will continue.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

FYI the middle east is in Asia.
edit on 18-7-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

What are YOU hoping for?

The dispensing of freedom across the globe, one trigger pull at a time.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
gen Wesley Clark's famous '7 countries in 5 years' seems like decades ago.

It also seems like it never happened. We didn't take over any of the countries he predicted, except Iraq which we had already invaded when he made his prediction.

Why do you people still believe this nonsense? It's about as credible as the 2012 end of the world predictions. That was 7 years ago. It didn't happen. Yet you still believe it? Yeah, that's how silly you look.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

What are YOU hoping for?

The dispensing of freedom across the globe, one trigger pull at a time.

new topics

top topics

join