It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 kids assault 45 yr old man at pool

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
17 vs 1 assaults are typical for some.
Some here even support that it seems.
Not surprising in todays world.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It will be very interesting to see how we as a society pull out of this tailspin.

Is there a compassionate way out of this? We will even be able to honestly discuss these more and more prevalent situations from all angles or only the PC/SJW approved talking points?

The comments on the article are very interesting. Starting to see more and more talk along those lines.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by:
TexasTruth
At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
It will be very interesting to see how we as a society pull out of this tailspin.

Is there a compassionate way out of this? We will even be able to honestly discuss these more and more prevalent situations from all angles or only the PC/SJW approved talking points?

The comments on the article are very interesting. Starting to see more and more talk along those lines.

No. We passed that line ages ago. This requires a old school solution such as bouncers and beat downs,and making said places no prosecution zones against the staff or defenders.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Is that what it's in? Stock market is still going strong. Violent crime is actually decreasing rapidly. Most people's needs are being met. I remember when things were much worse.

Is there a compassionate way out of this?

The way we got out of it in the past was to get involved in a war where we could all agree on fighting the same enemy. Another way might be to have a natural event like a volcano blow up or asteroid hit that would cause severe disruption of society to the point where we refocus our laws and social responses to more local problems and forget about the general state of things as being irrelevant to our everyday lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags but that’s beside the point.

This isn't an episode of Power Rangers, it's real life. Even if it's 17 13-year-olds, you're not being realistic.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am at the point, right or wrong, where I say efff them, close the effing pool.
Bring it on already, let’s do this.
When do we stand up for ourselves?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags

no, you couldn't.

I lol’d at that too. I wanted to remind him that 17 teenagers equals 34 feet and fist coming at you at the same time. But I work in a psych ward and I know you can’t use logic on the delusional

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags

no, you couldn't.

I lol’d at that too. I wanted to remind him that 17 teenagers equals 34 feet and fist coming at you at the same time. But I work in a psych ward and I know you can’t use logic on the delusional

Having seen a navy seal take on a bar full of marines id say your wrong. Just depends on how badly your willing to hurt them. For example recovery from a throat punch is impossible that person is done fighting, Of course crushing someones larnyx could kill them but i guess you could argue self defence??

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's the rub.

If the old guy did kick all their rears.

He'd be in bigger trouble.

We're not suppose to defend ourselves anymore.

And pools should have surveillance systems.

That'd make identifying those thugs easier.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join