It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 kids assault 45 yr old man at pool

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Grab a skinny one by the ankles and start spinning in circles using him for a club. That's what i would do.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Once you snap the first lower back you've won the fight. burdman30ott6

Yea and you would be locked up for murder. Get real you would do no such thing just BS talk.

Well, first of all, I don't think paralyzing someone counts as "murder" (or are you a millenial and equate the offering of a physical labor jobs with murder like so many of the rest do?) and, secondly, 47 year olds aren't known for their balance and dexterity so you could likely convince a jury it was an accident, especially if he was a man of carriage. "Well, your honor, when the little bastards bum rushed me, I lost my balance and fell. I tried to keep from going down, and ended up twisting out of control, dropping knee first into what I hoped would be the tile around the pool but turned out to be little Billy's lower lumbar region." Work smart, not hard my friend. No need to escalate this to a murder.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Headline edited to fit..

"17 Kids Assault 45-Year-Old Man At Philadelphia Public Pool, Police Say"

"PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police say a 45-year-old man was assaulted by 17 juveniles between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public pool on Monday night. The assault happened at Vogt Playground in the city’s Mayfair section."

The story doesnt give much in the way of details as the who was attacked or why.
The story does say the man was the father of one of the lifeguards. Might be a connection there.

"Residents fear this problem will continue to get worse unless parents step in.

Kids aren’t being disciplined the way they should be, that’s what it is. The parents just don’t care anymore,” Gift said."

I'll be keeping an eye on this story for updates..

philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

Anybody from Philadelphia know more about this story?
edit on Wed Jul 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

who was attacked- the white father of a lifeguard.

Who attacked- Dindu Nuffins.

Should be a hate crime but it wont be of course.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
At 47 I’m pretty sure I could take 17 teenage dirtbags but that’s beside the point.

It’s the mob mentality that we see everyday in the news. Inner city kids with bad parenting can be pretty terrifying. We live in a small country town and this type of thing would NEVER happen here.

Kids look for a role model and a place to fit in, and if a parent won’t do that, then the most brutal power hungry will rise to the top and lay ruin to the land.

Lol. You aren't taking on 17 teenagers and winning there tough guy. Give your head a shake.

Unless of course you are armed and they aren't.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

I don't think the race of the victim or assailants has been revealed.
I could be wrong but I don't have that information.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This kind of thing is why I don't hang out where trashy people congregate. It sounds like this happened at a public pool and that doesn't surprise me. I spent some time at public pools as a kid and this is exactly the kind of thing I would expect to happen at one. Actually, this probably wouldn't have happened when I was a kid but public pools were always unsavory places. I think people are just getting dumber and more animalistic. The general social atmosphere in the US is pretty rotten right now so I would not be hanging out somewhere like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As long as the issue is tip toed around nothing will change.

Why do black kids all of a sudden feel so emboldened to do this stuff?
Have mobs of Africans Americans always been doing this and the racist media are only now reporting on it, albeit never mentioning the one other similarity to these cases besides the mob and youth aspects, namely that it’s always black kids?

If you can’t tackle a problem like this head on and honestly it’s not gonna go away.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ey

I bet this dude keeps his head on a swivel from here on out.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: odzeandennz

Punk kids throwing stuff at the father of the lifeguard who probably told them not to eat in the pool or not to run...

Or, maybe he was hitting on one or a few of the kids? What was the lifeguard's father doing there anyway?

We just don't know. We need more info.

Youths were most likely harassing the lifeguard who I'll almost guarantee was white. If the lifeguard was white and female it was probably sexual harrassment and rape threats.

She (or he) called dad because of fear, dad comes down to confront the 1 or 2 that were doing the harassing, at that point the rest of the "youths" started mobbing the evil and racist whitey that was being all racist to their homey.

I pretty much guarantee that's how it went down and the fact that the media is giving ZERO details pretty much confirms it.

Follow the story and I'll be proven right.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
As long as the issue is tip toed around nothing will change.

Why do black kids all of a sudden feel so emboldened to do this stuff?
Have mobs of Africans Americans always been doing this and the racist media are only now reporting on it, albeit never mentioning the one other similarity to these cases besides the mob and youth aspects, namely that it’s always black kids?

If you can’t tackle a problem like this head on and honestly it’s not gonna go away.

The problem is human nature and it's never going to go away until humans do. When humans are bored, pissed off or stupid (or all three) the results are not pleasant. Just how it is.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Sorry I did not mean that. Being poor or uneducated does it mean anything bad about your character. My point was simply to say that when you get all those qualities in one then this kind of stuff can happen.

Disrespectful idiotic rich folk don't tend to go full savage fight mode and punch lifeguards. They just hire lawyers to sue them

But i digress, i don't want to sound like im baiting stereotypes. This is mostly an issue of terrible parenting.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Disrespectful idiotic rich folk don't tend to go full savage fight mode and punch lifeguards. They just hire lawyers to sue them .

Tell that to the countless rich celebrities who have punched paparazzi, etc.
Sure the paparazzi may deserve it, but it’s still violence by the rich.

The rich also tend to cover up their violent crimes better.

But i digress, i don't want to sound like im baiting stereotypes. This is mostly an issue of terrible parenting.

I think its just an issue of the human condition. I know children who grew up being great role models who had terrible parents, as well as kids who had great parents that decided to go with what their peers were doing instead of listening to the wisdom of their parents.
edit on 17-7-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

(post by JonInMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

Punk kids throwing stuff at the father of the lifeguard who probably told them not to eat in the pool or not to run...

Or, maybe he was hitting on one or a few of the kids? What was the lifeguard's father doing there anyway?

We just don't know. We need more info.

No you dont. Youve already deduced he was a child beater pervert.

On ya bike, tummy rumbles..

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yeah, because creepy 45 year old perverts never hang out a public parks and pools.

You have to admit, it would have been an awesome story if it were 17 teenage jumping on a would be kidnapper pervert.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yeah, because creepy 45 year old perverts never hang out a public parks and pools.

Every one 45+ is creepy huh.. white ones the worst i bet.

Youre deranged.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You're deranged!

Go ahead, tell your kids and grandkids not to worry about creepy old any age perverts hanging out at public parks and pools. They don't exist.

You're also naïve. You should always assume that there are perverts, at any age, hanging out especially at public pools.

This would have been a real feel good story if that's why 17 kids sieged an adult at a public pool. Unfortunately it's not that kind of story.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Settle down.......

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For those who don't know...

You're not allowed to say Didn't do nuffin! on this site because it was once uttered by an undereducated black person.

You can say Got Eem! all day long though.

I know...

I don't really understand it either, but it is what it is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join