It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Piedmont UFO Mystery - from 1973 to present - What Is Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ATSer Data5091 graciously informed us us of a new Travel Channel show called 'Alien Highway' – a presumptuous and rather cheesy title, and while some episodes fall into the category of Pure Junk, there ARE some that feed the mind and imagination, especially when the case of The Piedmont Lights was presented in episode 5. Rarely discussed on ATS, I've firstly compiled a summary of the historical events - by mixing/converging sources (listed later) since some reveal vital details that others do not, and vice-versa.

I have yet to see episode 5 of 'Alien Highway', but you can watch the whole episode at the end of this thread. In fact, why don't we watch it TOGETHER? I'll post an adjoining review of it - if it deserves one; to be fair, it does look like a reasonably fascinating watch from the portions I HAVE seen.

The Piedmont Lights is a phenomenon that has persisted on and off in the Piedmont area (Wayne County, Missouri) for forty-six years. With a population of just 1500, between 21st February 1973 and April 1973, one can justifiably state that a THIRD of Piedmont's residents (500) had reported UFOs. In fact, according to high-school sports coach Reggie Bone:

“YOU WON'T believe this, but I don't think there's anyone around here who hasn't seen one.”

On 21st February, Bone was driving the school bus along Highway 60 with five colleagues aboard when he witnessed a "bright shaft of light beaming down out of the sky." A while later at 9.30pm, they reached the scenic forest-filled Brushy Creek area (that includes Piedmont and Mill Spring) where Bone pulled over after passenger Randal Holmes shouted, “Look! There's that thing we saw back on Highway 60!"

200 yards away and 400-feet above the ground, Bone saw four differently coloured lights that resembled portholes - red, green, amber, and white. It was too dark to define the object's shape (if indeed it was an object), but the lights were between 3 and 4-feet apart and symmetrical. After ten minutes, according to fellow witness Cary Banks, “All of a sudden, the lights went directly up in the air with absolutely no noise and just disappeared over a hill.”

At 10.00pm, 12 miles away in Mill Spring, Edith Boatright was retiring for the night at her farm when a sudden flash alerted her. She lived next to the Highway and had a clear view:

”I could see very plainly a craft just clearing the utility wires. It was in a horizontal position. I think there were people in it. I could see objects inside but could not make out any form of a person. It made a very quiet noise like a whoosh slowly and evenly. When it changed into a vertical position, it made a louder noise, like a quiet motor pulling.”

"It didn't have any chopper blades on top like a helicopter, just some rotary-like blades in front where an umbrella-like part extended up. It was about 30 or more feet long -- very beautiful light-colored body with a darker tail. There were no lights on in our house at the time. I watched it for about one or two minutes. It was about 200 or 250 yards from my window, flying below the oak treetops."

Edith wondered if it was a nuclear-powered helicopter, but later changed her mind upon witnessing further UFOs over her farm during the next two months. One even landed on a hill behind the house, but amusingly, “We didn't try to go near it as we had company coming at the time.” - which sounds terribly English! I can imagine the exchange: “Shall we pop out and see the aliens, dear?” ... “Umm, not tonight, darling, we've got the Browns coming over for tea and muffins.”

The next evening, the same coloured lights - but this time blinking - were seen again from the Highway. Roy Burch (with wife and friend) even pursued them at 70 MPH. Reaching Brushy Creek, they saw a number of Piedmont residents observing the lights, including Bob Smith who was using binoculars – again, no actual shape was visible, and after 10 minutes they again vanished over a hill.

On the 26th February, near the Tip Top Mountains, Pat Toney and Will Freeman saw a luminous object (rather than 4 lights) moving over trees, judged to be “solid with prongs on it... A red light was on it.”

And so it continued on an almost nightly basis, clocking up 500 witnesses by the end of April 1973. Farmer Earl Turnbough saw an object “lit up like a circus”on 1st March; 13 days later, he saw an amber light flying silently alongside Highway 49 that later revealed a dome-shape, 15-30-feet in diameter with an antenna on top that shone an amber light. A week later, he saw a top-shaped object with yellow, green and red lights flying over his farm.

"But what about photographs?!", I hear you cry...

On 14th March, the same night as Earl's “dome”, photography teacher Mrs Maude Jefferis captured the above image via a tripod-mounted camera, one of several depicting a “small reddish ball” high above her at 11pm. She hesitates to explain it, but is certain it's not lens flare or light reflection - which brings us to our old friend Dr. Allen J Hynek...

[CONTINUED BELOW]

edit on 16-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
[CONTINUED]

17 days after Maude took her pictures, Hynek arrived in Piedmont. He wandered around and had brief chats with eight people before leaving a day later. Hynek's lens flare explanation was disputed by numerous photographic experts who insisted a flare would manifest across more of the negative rather than one minute area of it. In any case, Maude's camera lens was protected from flares by a special coating, so it seems she really knew her stuff!

Other sightings included: a barrel-shaped object with arm-like protrusions; blinking red white and yellow lights rising out of the Clearwater Dam (divers later explored the water to no avail); a red saucer, 25-30 feet across with flashing portholes; a large orange ball-shaped object; the list goes on and on, but of particular note is a daytime sighting on March 22nd of a fast-moving, metallic oval-shaped craft with a flat bottom and domed top. One farm family heard high-pitched drilling that began at 10pm daily for most of April 1973, but they were too scared to investigate the cause.

Even egg-heads were stumped. On 13th April, an anonymous physicist from South East Missouri State University was witness to an array of similar lights on three separate occasions, evolving from a sceptic to a confused, curious chin-rubber by the day's end!

Arguably the most important sighting of all was a second daytime incident on 3rd April involving an alleged landing and physical evidence. At noon on Highway 60, Mrs Raymond Stucker was flabbergasted from seeing a silent, aluminium object in the air beside the road:

It looked like something I never saw before. It was round, with the exception of a dome on top... three... one on top of the other. It appeared to have a dull band or something going around the center. The bottom had something like a tripod landing gear. The object was hovering just above treetop level off to the right of the road... There is a possibility that it came up from the ground and stopped right above the trees."

Two days later, UFO investigators were shown an area of broken trees in a 35-foot circle, turned counter-clockwise with some tips broken off; even strange “ash” was discovered near the tops despite no evidence of burning.

"What about UFO occupants?!", I hear you cry...

Well, such an event brings us back, full circle to 'ole Reggie Bone again. 16 months earlier, during late December 1971 at 2.00am, Bone, his wife and two other couples were driving along a deserted road in Brushy Creek. Bone recalls:

"Suddenly, we saw this fellow walking up the road toward us in a frogman's outfit. He was wearing flippers or something resembling them on his feet and he was carrying something in his hands... Visibility was poor so we couldn't see his face, but his body was completely covered. The suit didn't look wet. Black River is about a quarter-mile away from the road but it's rather inaccessible from the point where we ran into this figure.

The temperature was well below freezing and I don't know of anyone who lives in that area. We were so taken aback that nobody even said anything for several miles. Finally somebody asked, 'Did you see that?' "

Alien frogmen aside, then, the Piedmont Lights continued to intrigue and puzzle residents for nearly 50 years. But what does the Travel Channel's 'Alien Highway' team make of it today...?

As promised, here is that episode:

SOURCES:

www.mufon.com...

www.ufoinsight.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Nice rundown of the alleged events. Several of the witness reports are reporting similar characteristics and features namely, the prongs/tripod and dome features — notwithstanding local press coverage possibly bleeding into later witness reports.

It’s too late to watch the linked vid, but I’ll get to and catch ya the flip-side.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

thank you so much for the shout out ConfusedBrit. This was an interesting presentation, and the conclusion of the show was this is an ongoing situation with seeing lights in the area. Trying to see the next installment which concerns another Missouri resident who says he has been having on going sightings with ufo's as well. Don't know yet if in the same area of Missouri though.
edit on 17am31am5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Refreshingly great thread mate, certainly enjoyed reading it and all the many different witness accounts really does make a person wonder what on earth is going on - off to watch that doco when time allows.

Gut's lovely thread below is also a relevant one as it deals with the research conducted into the Piedmont flap by Dr Harley Rutledge (researcher Walt Andrus also published info found in the MUFON journals).

Project Identification came about in response to the Piedmont, Missouri flap that spanned the late 60's to about the mid 70's and encompassed literally hundreds of sightings..

Project Identification: Ufology's Red-Headed Stepchild

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The links describing this other Missouri physical trace CE3 case appear to have been removed from the internet (so apologies for posting it in its entirety) - very freaky looking occupant tho!

Strange physical trace UFO incident from Tuscumbia, Missouri in 1967:

On the morning of February 14, 1967,farmer Claude Edwards left his house at 7:00 a.m., four minutes before sunrise.
The area was already brightly illuminated as it was a clear, crisp day. As he walked down the long, rocky slope toward a large barn he had walked 258 feet of the 310 feet between the house and barn. It was at this point he noticed all the cattle looking out into the east field. Through scattered trees to his left he saw a gray-green object “like a giant mushroom” in the field in front of the barn.

PIC

When he reached the barn he placed a feed bucket he was carrying in side the barn and latched the door. As he turned to look again at the device he could see several small figures moving rapidly under the object.

Farmer's sketch of UFO occupants:

PIC

He had a clear unobstructed view and could see it was resting on the ground 70 feet away. The object was resting on a gray-green circular shaft which extended from the bottom center. Between he and the object were scattered cows and two fences.
He climbed over the first gate and as he reached the second gate the small figures started moving around behind the central shaft.

Sketch drawn by farmer Claude Edwards

PIC

In full sunlight Claude reached at point 15 feet from the device and was stopped by an unseen force which seemed to extend around the object. He couldn’t feel it or see it, “it was just a pressure.”
He backed up about 10 feet and tossed a rock at it, the rock hit something at the 15 ft point and bounced back into the field with no sound. Determined, he threw the second rock toward the area above the device. The rock skipped as if on water, with no sound, into the field beyond the object.
Claude was a bit upset but had to stand there 15 feet away watching it. The surface was seamless, “like gray-green silk.”
Around the lower rim there were evenly spaced oval openings.
They were 12 inches long and 12 inches apart. They were displaying brilliant colors from inside each opening. The colors changed rapidly “as if a color wheel was turning inside the thing.”
The central shaft was the same color as the body of the object, tubular in shape, extending from the underneath section and positioned in the center of the circular base. There was no sound during the entire observation. The object had a diameter of 18 feet and was 8 feet thick, the central shaft was 3 feet in diameter and 3 feet tall.

As he watched the object for several minutes it suddenly and silently rocked back toward him slightly three times. On the third time it lifted quickly off the ground. The central shaft was seen going into the base until it was flush and invisible to the eye. The object gained speed rapidly, leveled off and flew toward St. Elizabeth to the northeast, disappearing quickly into the distance.

When I arrived at the site the traces were still quite visible. It was one meter in diameter in a slightly irregular circle where the shaft had rested. The soil was extremely dehydrated in contrast with the surrounding soil. There was an imprint 100 mm x 65 mm. The imprint extended vertically downward to a depth of 100 mm with an extension 25 mm long the depth of the imprint shaft.

Trace area dehydrated and shaft hole:

PIC

Cheers

edit on 19-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks to ConfusedBrit for this compelling series of events.

Very interesting follow up by Karl 12.

What just struck me was the hole left in the ground and the dehydrated state of terrain. It's as if the craft sucked the water out of the ground; perhaps for testing or whatnot. With such advanced technology, I wouldn't think the craft would need to anchor itself to the ground - not at such a shallow depth.

The force field part sounds very similar to Bob Lazar's explanation of the reactor he supposedly worked on.

If only the cows could talk!

edit on 17-7-2019 by Encia22 because: Typo

edit on 17-7-2019 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2019 by Encia22 because: More typos

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
“A barrel shaped object with arm like protrusions” sounds very much like the newly famous tic tac UAP’s.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I grew up in the area just south of Piedmont, Missouri. Where I lived was quite isolated, partly wooded/small fields in the valleys, and hilly terrain. Dad raised cattle and they were usually in the fields at night. We would be outside a lot at night checking on them especially when they were calving. So we walked around a lot with flashlights. The property was about 300 acres with Mark Twain national forest on three sides.

During the 80's and 90's we seen many things that would make your hair stand on end. Looking for some kind of explanation, I found Project Identification in the local library. It was comforting to know we weren't alone and that Mr Rutledge and his team observed some of the exact things that we did, and also that he felt they were telepathic.

Specifically what we witnessed were "fake stars" that tried their best to blend in. They would strobe the various colors much as a scintillating star but what would give them away was the fact they sometimes would not synchronize with the arc of the rest of the stars. Watch them long enough, usually when they get down closer to the tree line or horizon, they would turn orange or red and start to move down and along the tree line. Also note they could make low frequency sounds that would permeate the house, much like a fighter jet or muffled sonic boom, just like a low rumble. Never seen any nuts and bolt craft, only orb like activity. Some nights they would cruise along the tree line, split in two and go back together. One night we seen them fall down into a field like two burning embers, and extinguished about 10 ft from the ground. The whole field then lit up in a bright silvery white color for about 10 seconds, and shut off like a switch.

More recently, I have noticed online that not far from our farm over in the next county , there seems to be some of this activity being studied, or at least was for a time. It is called "Marley Woods" by the people studying it. Some really bizarre activity being described there. Not sure what came of all of it, seems the researcher is now in bad health or something. Whatever happened ,the locals didnt want attention because they are cattle ranchers and enjoyed their privacy.

But this stuff is definitely real, and Im past the point of "well maybe it was this or maybe it was that". There is no logical human explanation to this type of thing.

Hopefully one day, before I die, someone might come up with some explanation as to what these things are and what they are doing. I don't think I am smart enough to put the pieces together on my own.
edit on 17-7-2019 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Cravens

thank you so much for the shout out ConfusedBrit. This was an interesting presentation, and the conclusion of the show was this is an ongoing situation with seeing lights in the area. Trying to see the next installment which concerns another Missouri resident who says he has been having on going sightings with ufo's as well. Don't know yet if in the same area of Missouri though.

Thank YOU for alerting us, data.

By the end of the episode, it seemed inevitable that the team would return to this area due to so many unanswered questions. This episode was certainly the most intriguing so far, dealing with a case where virtually everybody in the vicinity had seen the phenomena, and they are still evidently angry over the insulting, patronising way the MSM has treated them. When Chuck Zukowski & Co held a group meeting, the audience's general reluctance to even admit they'd seen UFOs was palpable, such is the contempt they hold for the media and dismissive local authorities, too. But they soon warmed up when Chuck's trust was gained.

Chuck's son, Dan, was arguably the star of this episode. Until now, it had not been revealed that he was a UFO sceptic - which added some much-needed 'grounding' to the show as a counterpart to his Dad's more eager instincts to accept an ET hypothesis. When they were called to a circular alleged UFO landing site in someone's back garden, Dan immediately assumed it was the markings left from a small swimming pool having been there - until he realised the area was on a slope!

Confusing Dan even more was the shock when two of the crew's cameras' batteries drained immediately upon nearing the patch of grass - it didn't look staged at all, and the mysterious van that seemed to be observing them from a distance was also curious. By now Dan's scepticism was slowly draining away, his enthusiasm even becoming reckless when he chased after a strange 'creature' he spotted in the woods towards the episode's end, dropping his comms device and losing contact with the others. Adrenalin levels were clearly very high.

When Chuck organised a rather eccentric experiment with a set of 'binary lights' beamed skyward, again Dan's scepticism was dismantled when a peculiar light was seen among the stars - not a plane as he first guessed since it actually stopped in mid-air before seeming to enlarge as it flew downwards and quickly vanished. My suspicion is that the authorities were using an observation drone on the crew - perhaps the same gang who were spying on them earlier from the van - but the strange final movements of the object seemed to discount that slightly.

It was nice to see some of the 1970s witnesses recounting their stuff again, but what I found most disturbing was the local hunter who came across some deer in the woods who seemed to be somewhat 'artificial' in nature, even when viewed through eye-goggles. Holograms? But Why? So bizarre and unique was this observation that it just formed yet more questions. Serious ones, too.

Is the local army base messing with the residents' heads on purpose? Why was there so much activity over the Clearwater lake? Why are the authorities so reluctant to take the citizens seriously despite the sheer number of reports?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Cool to hear from someone from that area. Very much appreciate you relating your own experiences
I grew up on a diary farm and spent many a night spotlighting when they were calving, but alas, the random gargantuan bull frog by the irrigation pond was the extent of my freaky sightings...

I’m a bit perplexed — at least at first glance, having not read/heard anything previous — how Project Identification has seemingly been relegated to the dustbin of Ufology; you found out about it at the local library...how does that happen? Not to mention the linked vid in the OP suggests I can’t watch because of copyright *Doh!*

Off to read what I can and hopefully back with something constructive to add.

Again, great hearing/reading your experiences.

P.S. I believe it’s Ted Phillips who was involved in the Marley Woods research. Not 100% sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Refreshingly great thread mate, certainly enjoyed reading it and all the many different witness accounts really does make a person wonder what on earth is going on - off to watch that doco when time allows.

Gut's lovely thread below is also a relevant one as it deals with the research conducted into the Piedmont flap by Dr Harley Rutledge (researcher Walt Andrus also published info found in the MUFON journals).

Thanks, Karl. I haven't read Gut's work on this, but will remedy that immediately!

I'm also grateful for the details of the bizarre 1967 case and - yes - its rather unique occupant, too!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
I grew up in the area just south of Piedmont, Missouri. Where I lived was quite isolated, partly wooded/small fields in the valleys, and hilly terrain. Dad raised cattle and they were usually in the fields at night. We would be outside a lot at night checking on them especially when they were calving. So we walked around a lot with flashlights. The property was about 300 acres with Mark Twain national forest on three sides.

Thank you for taking part, standingwave - nice to hear first-hand experience of these phenomena.

During the 80's and 90's we seen many things that would make your hair stand on end. Looking for some kind of explanation, I found Project Identification in the local library. It was comforting to know we weren't alone and that Mr Rutledge and his team observed some of the exact things that we did, and also that he felt they were telepathic.

Considering the excess flak that the locals were getting from the 1970s MSM, it's hardly surprising that they decided to keep most of these sightings to themselves in future. I can well understand why Project Identification was such a relief to find.

Specifically what we witnessed were "fake stars" that tried their best to blend in. They would strobe the various colors much as a scintillating star but what would give them away was the fact they sometimes would not synchronize with the arc of the rest of the stars. Watch them long enough, usually when they get down closer to the tree line or horizon, they would turn orange or red and start to move down and along the tree line...

Fascinating account. These do not seem to be 1980s/90s drones, and the notion of them being "fake stars" chimes somewhat with the aforementioned hunter who is convinced he saw "fake deer", perhaps even holograms.

On the face of it, this points to some rather Machiavellian activities afoot - but who is behind them and WHY? Is the region some form of experimental zone with residents used as guinea-pigs on occasion? Is Skinwalker Ranch using similar tactics on a smaller scale?

Thanks again for your contribution - this is the kind of material that sucked me into the UFO topic in the first place, away from the current incessant noise and endless arguments back and forth regarding TTSA and Area 51.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
Not to mention the linked vid in the OP suggests I can’t watch because of copyright *Doh!*

Really? It's still accessible to watch in the UK version of YouTube - how odd.

Not sure if it would bypass this problem, but are you able to switch your YT 'region'?

In the meantime, if I find another version online, I'll post it ASAP.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Right - for the benefit of Cravens and others in the US who may be experiencing the same issue with YouTube, here's another link to the usually dependable DailyMotion site:

www.dailymotion.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another good "old school" ufo story that also remains a bit of a head scratcher. For some reason I remembered the story about the strange frogmen after reading the OP. Why did things seem like they were more fun in that time period?

Actually UFO stories were aplenty but 1973 was one of "those" years. Post war boom times had come to an end. the US was on the brink of withdrawing from Vietnam, Nixon was facing impeachment, the Arab-Israeli War was raging and oil prices soared after Arab nations announced an embargo on oil exports to the US due to America's support for Israel. It was of course the height of the Cold War (the Cold War was always at a peak wasn't it?). Stock markets were in turmoil.

There was also a major UFO flap which peaked in the latter half of 1973 across the US.

If you are interested there are a couple of newsclips from the time in this pdf including one or two about Piedmonnt.

Don't forget it was also the "Year of the Humanoids - (pdf link)"

edit on 17/7/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for the links, MM.

Yup, the Year Of The Humanoids.

And few come stranger than those described during Hickson and Parker's alleged 1973 Pascagoula Abduction.

Shades of the Piedmont Frogman?

The secretly recorded conversation between Hickson and Parker at the police station still defies explanation - at least we can conclude that THEY believed what they saw.

edit on 17-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
a reply to: standingwave

Cool to hear from someone from that area. Very much appreciate you relating your own experiences
I grew up on a diary farm and spent many a night spotlighting when they were calving, but alas, the random gargantuan bull frog by the irrigation pond was the extent of my freaky sightings...

I’m a bit perplexed — at least at first glance, having not read/heard anything previous — how Project Identification has seemingly been relegated to the dustbin of Ufology; you found out about it at the local library...how does that happen? Not to mention the linked vid in the OP suggests I can’t watch because of copyright *Doh!*

Off to read what I can and hopefully back with something constructive to add.

Again, great hearing/reading your experiences.

P.S. I believe it’s Ted Phillips who was involved in the Marley Woods research. Not 100% sure.

Yes, Ted Phillips was the one investigating Marley Woods which is from what I gather near Rover Missouri, not too far from my parents farm.

I have two copies of Project Identification, I bought them a few years back before they became so expensive. There is a website on line that has old newspaper clippings of Rutledge's experience. Not sure how to pull them up, I thought I had them bookmarked. At one point Rutledge was making some connection between these UFOs and religion.

Also a few years ago, there was a Journalist from a St.Louis paper that had a short blog about Mr.Rutledge after he passed. The journalist had said Mr. Rutledge had drawn some conclusions that he had mentioned to him but made him promise to never tell anyone. Sure wish he would have elaborated.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: standingwave

Thank you for taking part, standingwave - nice to hear first-hand experience of these phenomena.

Considering the excess flak that the locals were getting from the 1970s MSM, it's hardly surprising that they decided to keep most of these sightings to themselves in future. I can well understand why Project Identification was such a relief to find.

Specifically what we witnessed were "fake stars" that tried their best to blend in. They would strobe the various colors much as a scintillating star but what would give them away was the fact they sometimes would not synchronize with the arc of the rest of the stars. Watch them long enough, usually when they get down closer to the tree line or horizon, they would turn orange or red and start to move down and along the tree line...

Fascinating account. These do not seem to be 1980s/90s drones, and the notion of them being "fake stars" chimes somewhat with the aforementioned hunter who is convinced he saw "fake deer", perhaps even holograms.

On the face of it, this points to some rather Machiavellian activities afoot - but who is behind them and WHY? Is the region some form of experimental zone with residents used as guinea-pigs on occasion? Is Skinwalker Ranch using similar tactics on a smaller scale?

Thanks again for your contribution - this is the kind of material that sucked me into the UFO topic in the first place, away from the current incessant noise and endless arguments back and forth regarding TTSA and Area 51.

I think honestly a large percentage of the rural folk around here have seen these things and just don't talk. However I don't hesitate to tell my story, perhaps it will be a part of the puzzle.

And thank you for the video link, The Elephant Rock area is where I now live.

The crew had the right idea with the flashing lights, you can definitely call them in, sort of like fishing, these lights seem to like attention. If they concentrated on that effort they would find themselves with much more film footage than what they have. They might be surprised with how up close they might get. It takes a few nights of " fishing" but you can definitely get results.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
To add to the discussion, so far what I have seen with my own eyes in this area are the "fake" stars, orbs that flash multiple colors but do not follow the rest of the stars and can either be in front of a star or sometimes be out in the open where there is usually not a star. When you are outside at night a lot, you tend to know when something is out of place and keep watching it.

Also I have seen orange and ember red orbs or balls of light, exactly like that team filmed on the video. Twice those have been accompanied by a silvery white light that lit up a whole field and seemed to come from nowhere, like the air itself lit up.

I believe the two types I have seen are related, as a few times the pulsating multicolored ones "dimmed out" and turned a faint orange before coming down to treetop height. And it is strange when they do that because they seem so far away, but then in just a few seconds can be right down there close to you.

A few of these sightings coincided exactly with a few family events, so I believe they are also telepathic to an extent.

And while it never happened to me, it is strange the government involvement with some of these sightings. How do they know where it is taking place? Its like they have a way of knowing ahead of time or they have some type of monitoring device.

I am of the belief that they are closely connected with our human consciousness on some level and there is something about that fact the government does NOT want the general population to find out about. Exactly what the details are, I dont know, but its is there none the less.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join