It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/Strange Lights Over Liverpool UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Aircraft lights and low cloud. The commentator even said "... two little flashing lights".

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Aircraft lights and low cloud. The commentator even said "... two little flashing lights".

Yeah you could be right....... More info on the flight path needed

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Certainly strange, but I'm going to go with Noctilucent clouds being occasionally visable due to clearings in lower cloud cover.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm putting it down to the moon (nearly full) and light cloud cover making it look as though it is appearing and disappearing...just my 1p worth.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Could be anything. But why on earth do people film holding their phone vertically? You get such a narrow view, horizontal/widescreen gives you a much better idea of what you're seeing
edit on 7/16/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Could be anything. But why on earth do people film holding their phone vertically? You get such a narrow view, horizontal/widescreen gives you a much better idea of what you're seeing

I think holding it vertically perfectly captures whatever little indistinct blob of light people always seem to be filming.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarone
Certainly strange, but I'm going to go with Noctilucent clouds being occasionally visable due to clearings in lower cloud cover.

Why would it be NCLs Glow ?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This might be easier viewing rather than the harsh white background at youtube.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join