It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has very deep tunnels to hide "Nukes"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Machination
This is all bull$hit.

No links, no gimmicks, just check it out:

The US went into Iraq because of WMD. Didnt find jack.
North Korea all the while has been flashing "the nuke" under the US' nose.

Iran suddenly has caught the WMD bug and might be next on the radar.

North Korea all the while has been flashing "the nuke" under the US nose.

Iran is a pretty cool place.... they havent attacked anyone latley. At least its people are not starving like the people of another country. Ummm whats that country called?..... oh yeah right North Korea.

Let me say this man. I'm not antisemetic so save it. But this all boils down to Isreal.
Why dosent Iran have the right to have a nuke? It's a f>cking nation with its own goverment. It feels threatened by Israel.... how do we know that Israel wont launch a missle at Iran without notice? Why is Israel allowed to be the only country in that region with Nukes?

Listen Up - It's NOT a matter of nukes, it's a matter of the nation's stability.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
^^^^^^ It still boils down to Israeli security.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I for one can not understand how ANYONE can defend Iranian nuclear ambition. So they want nukes. Great, tough #. Iran is a haven for radical Islam. Radical Islam is the western worlds enemy.

I would rather have 10,000 Iranians die from a US airstrike/invasion then even take a chance that a US, UK, or any other western city gets nuked.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So many on this site keep saying, So what if Iran get a nuke, as if nukes were a video game. Nuclear war isn't a video game. Israel has had nukes for over 50 years, fought several "major" wars and hasn't used them yet. Iran has many times 'shouted" death to israel, death to america. You don't see israelis or americans in the street screaming death to iran.

Get some perspective while you can, before radical Islam cooks the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join