It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Duty - Is it our climate over which we must rebel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Someone has said that the 'extinction rebellion' movement is spot-on, and that we have OMG less than six years to carbon-tax the hell out of everything & save our Spaceship Earth!

Is it really the problem of the climate over which we must rebel? Or is it a darker impetus which drives our primal fears to exert themselves & de-gauss the filth clinging to our souls which has gathered around & upon us & through us in the wake of so-called 'progress'..??

Are we in fact facing a battle for Earth, or a battle for the Soul of Mankind?

Primitive urges, allowed to ascend & thrive as hedonism-inspired pseudo-hellenism, throw in some homage to the horned god & the green man while we're at it, oh my gosh we're elitists!

Shouldn't we look past the myriad broken cults which have done nothing but permit dross to rise up & hold sway over a burdened huddled mass? How many times can mankind be beaten back & broken down, denied the Truth & distracted over foibles, made to eat mud & proclaim it manna..?

The dark ones - who are they really? What of the shades of ancient dead which hurtle into your soul, which frolick in your unique assemblage of darkness & fear the coming of the Light? Shouldn't we have yet learned to rebuke the liar & the thief? What is our sacred duty?

To stand in the day of evil. And when you have done all to stand, still stand. And await the coming of the Light. And do not fear its coming, but rather call out that it would immolate all the dust & grime, all the crud & detritus off of your soul, the assemblage of Satan which has gathered through our errors & our crimes. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.."

Are we to take up arms? Only in the march of the Heavens. Stand, Hope, Wait. Do not fear the insanity & the evils which line up now & will line up yet, to gather your attention & make you their subject. They say it's nature's course, but Man's duty is to overcome nature, not glorify it by sinking into the muck & filth. We are in part nature, and nature is in us - but the highest calling of a rational creature is to overcome its nature, and to decry all who would clamour to take away their sovereign right to do so in holy bond to holy work, to eat from the sweat of our brow, to hope, to love, to enjoy. To love, to play & gasp at beauty & at passion, to love the sacrifice of the brave, to cry over their fallen names. And more, to run, to find freedom in the glory of existence, to soar on the wings of the dawn, in dreams, to ascend the ladder & find Heaven's door.

World war may come - but your inner world is where it will be truly fought.

Overcome by the Truth, and when you've found it, find a way to share it.

God bless. FITO

edit on JulySaturday1917CDT10America/Chicago-050027 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags, clarification

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I was planning to write about a freakish cult which seems to creep through every pore in the society within which I find myself, then I saw some graffiti & wrote this instead, because the kids have got their heads screwed on sideways & think Greenpeace had it nailed during the whale watches of the 80's. That never worked, and it was never intended to work. Just like carbon credits now, and like Extinction Rebellion won't work. Infiltrated, controlled opposition. It will take an act of God to get us out of this chaos. But we don't believe in God anymore. So, yeah. Let's go sit down in front of Parliament for a few more days. Hopefully the blonde guy will listen to us..?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Cool music video but I was confused on most of the text.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

because the kids have got their heads screwed on sideways & think Greenpeace had it nailed during the whale watches of the 80's. That never worked, and it was never intended to work.

But highlighting the barbaric act did lead to banning of whaling in the 80's , it wasn't perfect but whales were saved.

It will take an act of God to get us out of this chaos.

We're screwed then.
I would rather rely on activists highlighting a problem than an inattentive God ignoring it.

It is our right to protest when we see wrong being done , thankfully we still have that right.
Apathy is not an answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If the climate was really a problem and they definitely had all of the data that proves it. I mean all of the raw data, unadulterated and unaltered.

Don’t you think they would be putting that forefront to prove beyond a doubt that this is happening?

Instead, we get the opposite of that, which is manipulated data sets, and altered and adjusted values.

If they could win this with facts, it would be done already.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As long as a corporation or an individual with the means pays enough money for carbon "chits" or whatever nonsense they come up with from the barren mind of Al Gore they will be allowed as large a carbon footprint they pay for, which they will the use to stamp the rest of us into a shallow mass grave.

Climate change or whatever we are suppose to call it today, personally I prefer FRAUD, is not nor has it even been about saving our planet. It is about controlling the general population, it is about removing our personal freedoms and to require our dependence on public transportation, require our reliance on government provided food, about limiting our access to technologies thru the rationing of government provided electricity.

If that government provided public transportation is not available, then we are limited in traveling. Makes it much easier to control centers of population as well as the more rural and remote locations. When we are forbidden by laws that prevent the growing of our own food because the "damage" to the earth from runoff or to wildlife we are then subject to food rationing by those in control. A hungry population is more docile in their weakened state and a population medically sickened from a controlled rationed diet is easier to cull and eliminate through what appears to be normal attrition or natural causes, thus thinning the population leading to easier control.

When power can no longer be provided from the God provided natural resources then it can be conditionally provided. Our current technology is woefully inadequate for dependence upon other "renewable" sources like solar, wind, or aquatic. No more wood stoves by government regulations means no providing for ourselves. The control of heating allows for more culling of the herd. No coal or petroleum will again lead to deaths, sickness, and general violence and again the extermination of large portions of the population, especially the young and old. Rationing of power prevents access to information and the ability to communicate freely with others, and disguised as necessary to protect ourselves from ourselves.

Other recent drives of regulation also point to the same controlling results of the climate change push. The government's complete control over healthcare. They will decide who receives it and when. Another chance to lean the population into smaller easier to control groups. Open borders push to push, to herd populations into more concentrated areas, easier to police and control several larger centers of concentration than a multitude of different countries, all with different customs, laws and ideas. Better to group all together and create new laws of control, forge new customs to convince individuals that it was always the case instead of allowing individuality which leads to nonconformity and disobedience.

Meanwhile, the Al Gores of the world still travel in comfort on private petroleum burning jets with comforting decor and leisurely speed. They convince the masses that these luxuries are needed for themselves so they can continue their hard work ensuring that our needs are met and that those evil doers still violating our laws and committing grave crimes against the earth which still is in danger because of those non conformist, he is our watch tower against them and needs those luxuries , only those necessary he ensures us, so that he can ensure their punishment. He assures us that his many private retreats are necessary as many wish him harm, so he must move often to keep them at bay.

To continue his work on our behalf, to keep us safe from those predatory elements requires large sums of money which is why we are tied to equal pay requirements so that no individual is rewarded more than another thus enabling them to take advantage of the general population, instead we agree to universal incomes with the rest of our fruits of labor going to his team of vaillant protectors.

Sound like fiction ? Sorta what Global Warming, Climate Change or whatever new label this nonsense is given tomorrow sounds to most rational independent thinking people. Changing catastrophic names, different adjusted timelines when the last one passes, faulty fraudulent data, and censoring actions and even laws to prevent anyone from speaking against the agenda is not going to change observable conditions that largely have remained the same since we have recordable observations made.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Op.....you need a break. Lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

If the climate was really a problem and they definitely had all of the data that proves it. I mean all of the raw data, unadulterated and unaltered.

Don’t you think they would be putting that forefront to prove beyond a doubt that this is happening?

Instead, we get the opposite of that, which is manipulated data sets, and altered and adjusted values.

If they could win this with facts, it would be done already.

Not to mention if most of these politicians believed this # they say they believe, this would be their #1 campaign issue. They know that's a loser with the public though, and all they care about is getting elected, so it takes the back burner.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Climate change or whatever we are suppose to call it today, personally I prefer FRAUD, is not nor has it even been about saving our planet. It is about controlling the general population, it is about removing our personal freedoms and to require our dependence on public transportation, require our reliance on government provided food, about limiting our access to technologies thru the rationing of government provided electricity.

That right there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Op.....you need a break. Lol.

Don't I know it.

I had a moment there.

I think it's permitted as one gets older.

Either that or people just don't care what any non-sports star/reality TV/ 'star' or politician over the age of 35 has to say any more...

edit on JulySaturday1917CDT08America/Chicago-050056 by FlyInTheOintment because: Hmm...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Spot on.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

well done
I agree 100% and thank you for that . It's more ammo to use instead of trying to show facts

join