It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dosen't the govt kill david icke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've read a whole book of his.

Tales From The Time Loop.

Great book really, well the first 6 chapters or so are really well thought out and put together.

I respect his bloodline research, and the Khzar empire research is good. A well as a great deal of his thoughts on Egypt and sumeria

How he ties it to a Zionist movement makes sense.

But the reptilian and illusionary nature of reality will keep him in the "wacko" section of conspiracy for a loooooong time to come.

I think that his evidence for reptiles is weak and based on much too old mythos that while is widespread, not similar enough.

I think that the "reality is an illusion" may be true on some level, but just because you "think" you've been shown that while on hallucinogenic drugs is not enough. I've had the same thoughts before when a younger guy, on acid, doesn't make it real though.

X
[Edit:]

Oh and to the original question:
They'd not bother killing him because even if he's 100% correct, who care's? Not even HE knows that he's correct, it's all just his opinion, and it's so wild that just about nobody believes it.

Where's the threat exactly? He's got the "harmless nutter" angle already working against him.

Basically what Skadi said, really.

X

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Icke's research about Zionism, and the Khazaars, is not unique to him, nor was he the very first to come up with the idea. Its been going around for muchj longer than that, I dont need to read David Icke's books to learn about that. Two notable Jewish authors, Israel Shahek, and Ben Friedman, both VERY creidble people have written extensive books and spoke many times about the dangers of Zionism and an archaic, Jewish paranoia thats outlived its usefulness. They also go into detail about the Khaazars.

The bloodline research is also pretty ,uch available without having to put another dime in ickes coffers.

So, I can learn about Zionist conspiracies anf royal bloodlines without having to go through David Ickes line of BS about shape shifting reptilians and Matrix theories. Thus, I only need to read his own fantastic claims from his own website, and by interviews that he has done, to know, that I simply feel David Icke is really no danger to any serious conspiracy cover-ups.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

First I'll state that imho, he's a nut...

That said...IF he was correct, then killing him would pretty much be the same thing as helping to validate his theories. It'd be tantamount to killing Lazar.... By leaving him alive, it helps preserve the doubt that's there...you see?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm supprised how everything interlink's with everything. From jewish domination of the media, christianity's last revalations, sept11.

Bood libel. It is very well know that the jew's where kicked out of spain because someone of them were kidnapping and killing christians then drinking their blood. This is not fantasy, these illumanti, repliation lines makes common sense. They seem to be in european and jewish lines. It really makes you wonder how the jews in power allowed the other jews to be slaughter by the nazi's. Their must be false jews and false europeans in this world. Honeslty what human being would allow something like sept11 to happen ? You know the saying cold blooded. If you look at this, then you must state the people behind this have no emotion of consence. They must be of some alien line, and not the creation of god. Icke talks about this. I'm not saying the guy is right about everything he say's, but it makes sense and creates a pattern.

What most truth seekers do like alex jones, icke and i guess many people do its see a pattern and try to predict and explain it. They could be right or wrong, but atleast they are following the grapht in shades of gray.

The best thing a person can do it draw their own conculison and take notes. Mabe one day you will make sense of it all.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm sure that if there was an NWO and Ickle was giving away all their secrets and sounded credible they would have offed him in some inconspicous way like having him devoured by prarie dogs or something. However, since the world in general views him as a crackpot and at least some of his information is either completely off the wall or fed to him as disinformation, isn't he just fulfilling the role of a MIB, only much more out in the open?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Simple, the Reptillians need an uncredible person to point at their existance, this way the rational powers that be will dismiss it as a hoax, brilliant...

The fact that he was an anchorman of a credible and most respectable institute as the BBC and does well in IQ tests never stopped people from being crazy or pathological liars seeking the spotlight...

The day an ueberskeptic like Majic reports his alien abduction I will start to believe in aliens and Chupacabra....

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
OH btw, just click on the David Ickle link on the main page and there is a whole interview that pretty much illistrates my point. Of course you better not listen to me, according to a couple of threads on this board I'm a reptillian
Well, a self hating reptillian that doesn't accept my own existence, but still...... Looks lizard like for a moment.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reading posts like "hes a nut" just reminds me of history of new discoveries when the population majority condemned them to death or bombarded them with insults.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
William Cooper got killed and he had basically the same beleifs. He is the author of Behold a Pale Horse.

William Cooper wasn't killed by the government. He was killed in a shoot-out with police after he shot a copy trying to serve a warrant on that belligerant maniac. Funny how that part of the story is always left out.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ok here is an other angle.

Maybe what david icke, and other a like, are doing is actualy helping the agenda, keep people living in fear.
Maybe by creating this idea of an elite illuminaty that is impossible to join for the common man or woman he helpes to create this "future shock" idea where we feel helpless to change anything.
Maybe his ideas only divide us just more than we allready did by living in fear of our modern demons.

I am not saying this is what he wants,it could be that the effect of fear, that he creates as well, helps the agenda more than it harms it ?

I do respect the man a lot and dugg into a lot of his material, i do like to flip the coin every now and than and see what comes up.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I mean his theories are just out of this world but i believe in him so why dosen't Bush(govt) kills icke and what would happen and will it ever happen that david icke is invited to larry king live.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by warthog911]

I guess that he isn't saying anything that's damaging to them. All that he says is just regurgitate from another source just like Jordan Maxwell, or Bill Cooper's or Alex Jones etc. There is nothing seminal they are actually just 'repeaters' to coin a David Icke phrase. In fact his Reptilian stance helps to discredit and distance himself from others that might want to acknowledge the information he’s presenting. I'm glad just like me they do repeat mind but none of us would be effective unless we had provable foreknowledge of their actual plans a global medium and a big enough audience prepared to listen and act on it. But, it never happens!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Why would they? No one really takes him seriously. At least, not that many people and those that do are on the fringe. He isn't a threat. And considering the stuff he says, he does more for the gov't by making conspiracy minded folks look like whacks then anything else.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Perhaps David Icke is a loon; that is questionable and debateable; but consider that the PTB and the MSM are loving what he and many others are saying, for they just laugh and pump all of you full of more dis-info;

seriously, people, the oldest ploy in the world is to hide things in plain sight, slide it right in with the programming you are fed from birth, and then not attack the premise, but those promoting it, screaming "fake! fake! lies! BS! no sane person thinks like this!"

Killing Icke would state that there was a reason for his death; silence him and then the question is, why? was there truth in his work? Sure, some of his opinions are judged as way out there by most people; but just how many have actually done any independent research to ascertain for themselves either the validity or falseness of anything? very few.

A true skeptic will gather as much information as possible without forming any opinion at all, carefully examine and research all the material, follow all the leads and clues, before forming a theory and reaching a conclusion based on personal opinion.

we are taught life forms from the distant past are totally extinct for millions of years, until one is caught and revealed; gorillas were denied until just before the start of the 20th century, but they exist.

Deny ignorance? what a concept; wonderful premise but not practised very often. the PTB lies to all of us, has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt; as for un-proven theories, toss a coin; 50-50 chance you'll get it right.

Just my opinion, as you all have yours.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Either he is a disinformation agent (mixing the truth with such radical ideas as reptilians to discredit everything he says) or it would draw too much attention to his message (verifying it)...but if he is telling the truth and not an agent then he is on some "list" somewhere.....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
However, the past master of information (of this type) was Mr. William Cooper and he was most likely murdered for his info dissemination? I believe his work was much used but little or never quoted by the current crop of 'repeaters' (I do commend what they do though). He seemed to out Jordan Maxwell and wasn't too complementary of Alex Jones either. A very informed person from what I could tell.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

Cooper and Icke IMHO have nothing in common.

No one will try to do anything against Icke because he is basically one of the worst enemies every conspiracy theorist will ever have. All that nonsense about reptilians makes a sane person laugh at anything involving conspiracy. It is easy you see, Icke tells some have truths and then covers it all with reptilian stuff, what ever truth lies in his discourse then becomes laughing material.

Icke got most of his core beliefs from Fritz Springmeier, but that is another story....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Why would the govornment kill Icke? For the same reason they not only let the contactees live, but encouraged them.

I mean, he does them a great service. Free disinformation. He helps further bring ridicule, an aura of looniness, and fraud to the whole UFO phenomenon, thus dampening serious interest by the public, and totally overshadowing the credible, serious fresearch done on UFOs.

David Icke does more to help keep the UFO study on the lunatic fringe, and destroy public interest in it, than any CIA or NSA black operation could hope for, and best of all for the govornment..

They are getting it for free!

So you "know" that the UFO phenomenon is "real" but that we are being ruled by aliens is "lunatic disinformation"?

Really interesting. Can you prove to me that we are NOT being ruled by aliens? Maybe we humans assume things we shouldn't assume without some reason.

The point that you can NOT prove that our leaders are human should start us think. Maybe we are not as free as we like to believe.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by amnon]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Talking about reptilians is probably the biggest mistake he ever made and it certainly damaged his credibility, but some of his latest work is exceptional and very insightful. I personally don't know why people are so hateful of David Icke, it's not like he has hurt anyone. Quite alot of what he says is very plausible and his message is a positive one. He's done a lot of travelling around the world, giving presentations and educating people about how governments use propaganda and lies to deceive and manipulate us all. If David Icke is nuts, then what does does that make people who believe in GOD, Aliens or other conspiracies. None of which can be proven.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The only think i can think that David has said that would justify in any way his assaination would be his opinion that George Bush Senior is a pedophile, which he said on Radio 2 recently.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Am I gonna be the first to say it?

"I like Icke"

haha If you don't get it never mind.

In any case, if a government is gonna eliminate each and every nut job they'll need a big task force;-)

The Trilateral commission's last agenda www.trilateral.org...
doesn't seem to be anything but, dare I say, benevolent?

As for his other theories, e.g.: en.wikipedia.org...

"According to writer David Icke, 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking reptilian humanoids from the star system Alpha Draconis are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity. The reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars. He contends that most of the world's leaders are in fact related to these reptilians."

what can one say really? World leaders are not controlled by a big brother "force", including Obama; he's fun to watch, much like a you tube video of a guy getting hit in the nuts...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join